tesco store number

zwixxxzwixxx Posts: 10,295
Forum Member
✭✭
trying to fill out a "how was your shopping experience" online form and they're asking for the shop number - bit hard cos I can't find the receipt and NO amount of googling gets me the store number for the Leicester Hamilton Extra store, in fact I can't find the store number to ANY Tescos store. I've even tried entering the sample store number they've highlighted on a sample receipt to show you where to find your store number, but that is not accepted.

So, to anyone with a Tescos receipt, at the bottom you've got DATE then TIME then STORE NUMBER. Can you PLEASE post that number so I can fill out the form.

:)

Comments

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 26,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Under the circumstances I don't think I'd bother to complete the form. Do you have a particular reason for wanting to do so (e.g. having received very good or very bad service)?
  • DinkyDooDinkyDoo Posts: 3,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you have fb go to tesco page and ask there, it appears to be manned by tesco employees so you should get a fairly quick response.
  • John259John259 Posts: 28,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zwixxx wrote: »
    Leicester Hamilton Extra
    Store number is 2819

From http://carparks.tescodemos.com/users/docs/StoreList.xls

Which BTW I found by Googling for:
    tesco +"store number" Leicester Hamilton Extra
  • zwixxxzwixxx Posts: 10,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wanted them to make their £3 meal deal more clearer as to what does and what doesn't qualify, because apparently the sandwich I bought wasn't the "right kinda sandwich" to take advantage of the offer. I was thinking they may give me some complimentary club card points as a "the fault was obviously with you but here's some points cos it's Christmas" thing. But now, as I write this I'm kinda thinking "fooey to this, £3 is a stupid amount to spend on a crappy meal when a marmite sandwich would be just as filling and cost a pittance", so you're probably right with your "is it really worth all this bother" advice. :)

though methinks some supermarkets DO take customer suggetions seriously and act on the valid ones - emailed Sainsburys to express me :grrr: with their self-service tills and how in the mornings when the shop opened they'd all be usable but often 5mins later one of the workers would go and turn them all off (for some unknown reason) - after I pointed this out with a "so what's all THAT about" ending, it appeared to get a response and the tills remain up'n running :)

[edit] just seen the other responses and (1) ta and (2) I'm deeply ashamed of my poor googling ability. :blush:
  • DinkyDooDinkyDoo Posts: 3,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We have self service and ours get turned off when being refilled with money and they cant be used while a update is in progress. I guess sainsbury were shutting them off to fill them as updates are usually done at midnight ish.
  • zwixxxzwixxx Posts: 10,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DinkyDoo wrote: »
    We have self service and ours get turned off when being refilled with money and they cant be used while a update is in progress. I guess sainsbury were shutting them off to fill them as updates are usually done at midnight ish.

No, what was happening was: at 7am they open, all self service tills would be flashing green (usable), I'd gather my goods and go to use them and they'd all be flashing red (notf.uable). It was like they were taunting me :devil:, and in my post to Sainsburys I said as much (ish). Now they're always green when I'm done gathering and can pay for the goods without talking to anyone.... yay!!! :love: