Options

Million Dollar Listing NY

Comments

• Options
    ACUACU Posts: 9,104
    Forum Member
    The guy did say, he pushed Luis, to see if he was a team player or not. He did it on purpose to see how Luis would react. He did apologise for the comments,and gave Luis a bigger commission, doubling what they originally agreed. Now that the developer does trust Luis and knows hes a team player, he will no doubt throw more business Luis's way.
  • Options
    anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    OMG Ryan is proposing to his girlfriend. RUN!!!!! :o
  • Options
    String9String9 Posts: 12,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMG Ryan is proposing to his girlfriend. RUN!!!!! :o

Not a proposal, but so sweet.:blush:

He is a completely changed man now. Aww!!:blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    String9 wrote: »
    Not a proposal, but so sweet.:blush:

He is a completely changed man now. Aww!!:blush:

Yeah right. Leopards and spots. His plan to get Luis to turn again Fredrick is working.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone trust Ryan's new friendship with Luis?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone trust Ryan's new friendship with Luis?

Nah. He's up to summit.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looking forward to the reunion.:D Hope it doesn't mean it is coming to an end though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to the reunion.:D Hope it doesn't mean it is coming to an end though.

It is for now. They have stretched the end of season reunion show into 3 episodes next week and Million Dollar Listing Miami starts next Friday.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is for now. They have stretched the end of season reunion show into 3 episodes next week and Million Dollar Listing Miami starts next Friday.

Thanks. Hope the Miami one will be good. The LA one is quite boring.
  • Options
    LudwigVonDrakeLudwigVonDrake Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good news about Miami.

The 'reunion' show looks a bit of a tear jearker. Didn't expect it'd be like that.

And how amazing were those Hampton houses?
  • Options
    DigiUKDigiUK Posts: 778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh excellent news about Miami, hope the personalities will be just as good.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I see that Thursday's MDL NY is a behind the scenes episode. I hope they don't give too much away. It'll take some of the shine off it.
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm late to this party, only saw the show for the first time a couple of weeks ago and have been playing catchup. I've missed a lot of the first series and a couple episodes of the second. I love this show.

Fred: (he got lucky with his husband, very nice:blush:) a good seller but you can tell everything from his facial expressions, he cant hide anything. I read that Fredrik is the agent to sell Sarah Jessica Parkers townhouse - current listing $22m:o

Ryan I didn't like at first but am coming around to liking him. I laughed at the episode where he found a buyer for the lady who sacked Luis (cant remember her name, a blonde developer). His flirting skills were brilliant, saying, sit closer etc. She laughed it off.

There are no series 1 episodes on Catchup so I'm going to have to wait to see if its repeated.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think Ryan is a changed man. He seems to want to change for the better. I hope he is genuine about it all. You have to remember some of the 'nastiness' is put on for the camera. So these guys are not like this in real life. Ryan has turned out to be a good guy by the end of the series.

Its worth noting that the real estate agent Ryan went to see in LA, he also works for NetSeekers (same company as Ryan). So the whole scene where Ryan was having a dig at agent, and the agent putting up with it, is more than likely put on for the camera.

To be fair, Luis isnt happy with Fredrik, this was without Ryan getting involved. Luis is a bit of a hot head and doesnt really need help from anyone to fly of the handle.

As for Miami, its not as good as NY, but is worth watching. It follows the same format as the other two shows, you have a gay one, a strong/forceful one and a likeable one. I did enjoy Miami, but not as much as NY.

I watched the latest season of the LA one. It was ok to be honest. I wasnt a fan of the first series so did not watch the second half of season 1. However Season 7 was ok. Not as good as the other two though. The thing is if you watched NY first (the best one), then you are going to struggle to like the others.

Another thing I have noticed, is that at the start of the series Luis was taking a taxi everywhere. Towards the end, he had his own car, flash watches (I know he was a Hublot) and has moved apartments. So looks like he is doing well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I see that Thursday's MDL NY is a behind the scenes episode. I hope they don't give too much away. It'll take some of the shine off it.

Its not, its some outtakes, and some additional footage they werent able to squeeze into the series.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loving the reunion.:D Ryan looks weird with that tan and super white teeth. Don't like how they are ganging up against Fredrik though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That reunion was awkward, especially when they had Derek on. They really should not have asked about divorce.

And it was equally awkward when they asked Luis about Fiorella.

I did like the exchange between Fredrick and Ryan though.
    Fred "He called me ****!"
    Ryan "yeah but not to your face"

:D
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That reunion was awkward, especially when they had Derek on. They really should not have asked about divorce.

And it was equally awkward when they asked Luis about Fiorella.

I did like the exchange between Fredrick and Ryan though.
    Fred "He called me ****!"
    Ryan "yeah but not to your face"

:D

I thought :o when the question was asked. Derek seems lovely, very chilled out. Fredrik really got lucky with him. I've watched the second part already on Youtube, I wont post spoilers :)

Does anyone know when series 4 will be aired?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Loving the reunion.:D Ryan looks weird with that tan and super white teeth. Don't like how they are ganging up against Fredrik though.

To be fair Fredrik did alienate himself by playing the poor victim card. He deserved it.
    cazzz wrote: »
    I thought :o when the question was asked. Derek seems lovely, very chilled out. Fredrik really got lucky with him. I've watched the second part already on Youtube, I wont post spoilers :)

Does anyone know when series 4 will be aired?

Agree with you, Derek doesnt seem a decent chap. Fredrik is a lucky man.

No news yet on when the new series will air...

Season 1 Episode 1 aired on the 8 May 12
    Season 2 Episode 1 aired on the 9 May 13
    Season 3 Episode 1 aired on the 3 Apr 14

These are American dates, so not sure when they will air in the UK.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^I think that we've had seasons 1-3 all in one go, so I'm guessing we're in for a long wait before we get S4.

I suppose there's Miami to wade through, and hopefully they'll pick up San Fransisco too to tide us over until we're back in "La Grande Pomme".
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ^I think that we've had seasons 1-3 all in one go, so I'm guessing we're in for a long wait before we get S4.

I suppose there's Miami to wade through, and hopefully they'll pick up San Fransisco too to tide us over until we're back in "La Grande Pomme".

There is only been 1 season of miami (8 episodes) so far. With living showing 4 episode a week, it will be finished in no time.

Thanks for the news about SF, didnt know that. Looks like that franchise was announced in July of this year. So cant imagine that will be ready to air until sometime next year.

Hopefully they can spread the 4 series out over the year, so we dont have big gaps between each series.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It'd be nice if they were all on the one channel too.

NYC is being repeated now on LivingIt and LA is on ITVB, so who knows where SF will end up.

On a side note, I've found the MDL Facebook page - which links to the brokers FB pages... I see that Fredrick is going to release a self help book in April. With a typically Fred-like title... "The Sell: The secrets of selling anything to anyone" :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ACU wrote: »
    I think Ryan is a changed man. He seems to want to change for the better. I hope he is genuine about it all. You have to remember some of the 'nastiness' is put on for the camera. So these guys are not like this in real life. Ryan has turned out to be a good guy by the end of the series. .

Watching part 2 of the reunion right now. I think this could be all down to Emelia. They do make a cute couple.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Watching part 2 of the reunion right now. I think this could be all down to Emelia. They do make a cute couple.:)

He hesitated for a split second when he was asked if his relationship was monogamous. Somehow I don't think it is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Poor Luis is pretty clueless.