Options

Nashville Season 3 on More 4?

baggiovalderrambaggiovalderram Posts: 704
Forum Member
✭✭
Does anybody know if Nashville Season 3 will be shown on More 4 and if so when? If not, has another channel picked it up?

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am wondering the same, I am no help here but the last two series started early February so it should be soon.....
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would actually contact More4 and ask. That is really the only way you are going to find out. People do it all the time.
  • Options
    DJW13DJW13 Posts: 4,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The last I heard was that they are planning to show it in "early 2015", but until it is actually scheduled, who knows?
  • Options
    Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    I watch it on Netflix (Netherlands region). Not sure about tv channels, sorry. Although you can find most shows on 'watch series' on the internet.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    According to the press listings for More 4, there's nothing listed for it up to and including March 6th. So it won't be before that :( They ARE showing it apparently though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 212
    Forum Member
    any updates on this? i cant find anything
  • Options
    LauraMC86LauraMC86 Posts: 29
    Forum Member
    No updates on geektown either about when its coming back to More4. Still says "Early 2015", well we're almost past the "early" part of the year!
  • Options
    Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only way to get a solid answer is, as little_monster suggested, to contact more4 directly.
  • Options
    Doghouse RileyDoghouse Riley Posts: 32,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The stories get a bit laboured, which happens with any drama with multiple series. The saving grace is always the music.

More of these please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6f1yACIoNY
  • Options
    DJW13DJW13 Posts: 4,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would actually contact More4 and ask. That is really the only way you are going to find out. People do it all the time.

There is no date set yet for its return. This time Channel 4 replied to my message:
    Thank you for contacting Channel 4 Viewer Enquiries regarding NASHVILLE.

We appreciate the time that you have taken to contact us. Unfortunately as our schedules are only set for two weeks in advance we do not have any exact transmission dates at present, as following this they are subject to change.

All that we could advise at present is that you keep an eye on our TV Listings:

http://www.channel4.com/tv-listings

We would also advise you that this programme will be heavily trailered prior to it's transmission date.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact us here at Channel 4 and for your interest in our programming.
  • Options
    Mr CellophaneMr Cellophane Posts: 2,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The 'heavily trailered' comment suggests that it is still some way off yet.

Drums fingers impatiently.......
  • Options
    Mr CellophaneMr Cellophane Posts: 2,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just seen a mention of April 1 as the start date.

Mind you it was in the Daily Mail (article on Hayden P. and her sprog,) so it could be complete bolleaux.
  • Options
    Minor MaggieMinor Maggie Posts: 243
    Forum Member
    It was mentioned after this week's the Good Wife that it is coming back. 4OD has season 2 on demand in blocks. Last episodes available until 24th April which probably means will be end of April before it airs.
  • Options
    Blossom85Blossom85 Posts: 1,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone on the 'Nashville' board on the IMDb said that it's back on More4 next month
  • Options
    SgtRockSgtRock Posts: 11,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blossom85 wrote: »
    Someone on the 'Nashville' board on the IMDb said that it's back on More4 next month

Seems to have been "next month" for the last 3 months!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    SgtRock wrote: »
    Seems to have been "next month" for the last 3 months!!

True. I tweeted More4 again yesterday. Still no response from them yet.
  • Options
    PetingoPetingo Posts: 973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TG4 in Ireland are already more than halfway through season 3.

They started showing it the first week of the new year.
  • Options
    wowboywowboy Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have just seen a trailer on E4 saying Nashville is coming soon to E4.

Looks like it's moving channels.
  • Options
    PhilH36PhilH36 Posts: 26,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is going the same way as Sy-Fy and season 3 of Continuum as it took them ages to show that.
  • Options
    koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    wowboy wrote: »
    I have just seen a trailer on E4 saying Nashville is coming soon to E4.

Looks like it's moving channels.
    Probably so they can double bill or at least promo it with Empire.
  • Options
    Minor MaggieMinor Maggie Posts: 243
    Forum Member
    Geektown suggesting 9th May on E4.
  • Options
    phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    Geektown suggesting 9th May on E4.

That is a possible, though to be accurate folks at Geektown aren't actually saying 9th May they're saying "[...]the week starting 9th May". There's a 2 hour block from 9-11pm which is marked as 'To Be Announced' on Digiguide listings which could be used for a double episode launch on Saturday 9th though. Although at less than 2 weeks away there seems little point in the 'Coming Soon' trailers and they might just as well put an air date out! :confused:

Thursday 14th May at 10pm is, IMHO, the more likely option. This week (April 30th) the repeat of Empire Ep. 1 is in that slot but next Thursday (7th May) the Empire repeat moves to 11pm.

On 7th May the Empire repeat is preceded at 10pm by 2 Big Bang Theory Season 3 re-runs, but the following week (14th May) these move to midnight (post-Empire) and there is a 60-minute slot 'To Be Announced' which looks Nashville-ready to me, and would continue the same Thursday night 'first view' scheduling as on More 4.

Previous seasons debuted in February and had the annoying (for me) habit of clashing with Suits on Dave. It is possible that Channel 4 have sat on Nashville Season 3 for longer this year to avoid such a clash as I suspect both shows have a somewhat similar audience/advertising demographic (Suits' season finale is this week)
  • Options
    MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nashville IS moving to E4. Seen ads for it already on the channel.

Strange move for this particular show.
  • Options
    koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    Nashville IS moving to E4. Seen ads for it already on the channel.

Strange move for this particular show.

Nope, as I said before it is probably so they can team it with Empire, at least in the promo sense. I suspect they'll get a different audience though because of the different music genres.