Options

Women think about sex at work 34 times a day

pault2006pault2006 Posts: 7,878
Forum Member
And men think about sex at work 34 times an hour (mainly whilst at the photocopier I bet). :D

WOMEN think about sex up to 34 times in an average working day, according to a survey.

That works out at the equivalent of once every 14 minutes.

The amount of time spent fantasising is perhaps less surprising given that one in three women complained she does not get enough action between the sheets.

More than 1000 women were quizzed for the survey to reveal the level of sexual satisfaction.

Nearly half said they were dissatisfied with their sex life, prompting them to think about sex during their working day.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/2008/02/13/women-think-about-sex-at-work-34-times-a-day-86908-20317827/

Comments

• Options
    johnny utahjohnny utah Posts: 1,777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You really need a woman (other than mother) in your life :D
  • Options
    Emerald InnsEmerald Inns Posts: 4,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All this stuff about men thinking of sex every second (or whatever) is utter nonsense, in my opinion.
  • Options
    Emerald InnsEmerald Inns Posts: 4,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

A mother is a boy's best friend.
  • Options
    waving not drowwaving not drow Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Men who are interested in statistics think about it 32% more and get it 74% less;):cool:.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Got one now but thanks, anyway.
  • Options
    pricesoutpricesout Posts: 3,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pault2006 wrote: »

WOMEN think about sex up to 34 times in an average working day, according to a survey.

Not sex with me though:cry::cry::cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    pricesout wrote: »
    Not sex with me though:cry::cry::cry:

Chin up.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,848
    Forum Member
    "Women are dirty" - David Brent.
  • Options
    NealeNeale Posts: 2,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if they are dissatisfied they should find themselves proper men :p

*grins* :)
  • Options
    LION8TIGERLION8TIGER Posts: 8,484
    Forum Member
    All this stuff about men thinking of sex every second (or whatever) is utter nonsense, in my opinion.

Quite right, with me it's only about every 5 minutes but mind you I am getting on a bit (age).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got one now but thanks, anyway.

yay that's great pault
  • Options
    hellsTinkerbellhellsTinkerbell Posts: 9,871
    Forum Member
    Every time a woman puts a stinking sock or skiddy underpant into the washing machine her lust decreases .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Every time a woman puts a stinking sock or skiddy underpant into the washing machine her lust decreases .

By what % though:D

I must add that in my own life I find that not to be the case (I have a truly smitten - or dishonest - wife - and *very* skiddy underpants:D)
  • Options
    Tommei-UKTommei-UK Posts: 1,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think about sex roughly every 2 minutes at work :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    By what % though:D

I must add that in my own life I find that not to be the case (I have a truly smitten - or dishonest - wife - and *very* skiddy underpants:D)

Ive also got sons and the never ending skiddy pant sock saga seems never ending and the older the sons get the weirder stained everything becomes.
    Im very jaded by it all.
    I also know that no matter who might take my fleeting fancy(i mean celeb because i wont leave my hubby) he also has all the same things that require a wash and that brings me down to earth.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ive also got sons and the never ending skiddy pant sock saga seems never ending and the older the sons get the weirder stained everything becomes.
    Im very jaded by it all.
    I also know that no matter who might take my fleeting fancy(i mean celeb because i wont leave my hubby) he also has all the same things that require a wash and that brings me down to earth.

A fine view : Johnny Depp's skiddys are by no means sweeter smelling nor more pleasant to behold than mr hells tinkerbell's (he might look and feel better during sexual intercourse, though:D)
  • Options
    louisa320louisa320 Posts: 7,459
    Forum Member
    And men think about sex at work 34 times an hour (mainly whilst at the photocopier I bet). :D

That works out at the equivalent of once every 14 minutes.

The amount of time spent fantasising is perhaps less surprising given that one in three women complained she does not get enough action between the sheets.

More than 1000 women were quizzed for the survey to reveal the level of sexual satisfaction.

Nearly half said they were dissatisfied with their sex life, prompting them to think about sex during their working day.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/2008/02/13/women-think-about-sex-at-work-34-times-a-day-86908-20317827/

I think about it every second :o:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    louisa320 wrote: »
    I think about it every second :o:D

Oh, you poor darling, you.
  • Options
    Laurajayne7981Laurajayne7981 Posts: 838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well the survey is obviously bollocks! im a woman and i dont think about sex in work never mind 34 times a day! maybe a hooker does, counting her punters lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    A fine view : Johnny Depp's skiddys are by no means sweeter smelling nor more pleasant to behold than mr hells tinkerbell's (he might look and feel better during sexual intercourse, though:D)

Yes...johnny depp may feel more tautened but ive got more used to a squashy bod.
    I like a bit of meat on the bones.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh, you poor darling, you.

I know, but he doesn't satisfy me! It's sad really :(
  • Options
    JulzeiJulzei Posts: 4,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did they conduct this survey at a brothel by any chance?
  • Options
    Laurajayne7981Laurajayne7981 Posts: 838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Julzei wrote: »
    Did they conduct this survey at a brothel by any chance?

Ha ha your thinking along the lines i am :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    louisa320 wrote: »
    I know, but he doesn't satisfy me! It's sad really :(

every pleasure is only a desire satisfied. without satisfaction desire is negative , Your condition is terrible.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    every pleasure is only a desire satisfied. without satisfaction desire is negative , Your condition is terrible.

LOL, i know..........i am so depressed, don't know what to do apart from getting rampant tonight :p