Options

Amanda Holden

Comments

• Options
    scout2006scout2006 Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member
    tobi wrote: »
    I know. She was so pretty. I don't understand why people use botox

It's the fillers and lip plumpers that are ruining her face. From sideways on today her cheeks looked like she was gathering nuts for winter. Such a shame, she was very pretty.
  • Options
    2la2la Posts: 4,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    None they're all mingers!!:confused::confused::confused:
    What a stupid question
    No all of them. Is your name frank skinner? Lol.
    Amanda however, does look quite old lately. But remember she is about 45 guys. Be fair.
  • Options
    tobitobi Posts: 2,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looked awful on This Morning today
  • Options
    Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Yes I have noticed Amanda's face too, looks like a mask as nothing moves. How sad to be so desperate to look young that you end up with a face that just does not move. It looks odd and is far from flattering. Why do women do this to themselves. 9 out of 10 cases, the results of botox or plastic surgery is noticeable and just awful.
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I agree. Amanda's very nice looking and she can be funny at times.

Indeed. The desperation to jump on the "anti" bandwagon does get a bit comical at times.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xxtimbo wrote: »
    How many women Amanda's age... 40 plus...

look that good ?

I've seen an odd few round here who do, but not many though. That doesn't mean that there's no nice looking woman here though, just that they look really nice for their age. Amanda looks about 36 to me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    2la wrote: »
    Amanda however, does look quite old lately. But remember she is about 45 guys. Be fair.

So once youre over 40 youre no longer beautiful :confused:
    Jennifer Anniston, Jilly Johnstone, Demi Moore, Chrissie Brinkley, Julia Roberts, Cindy Crawford, Elle Macpherson (the list goes on) might have something to say about that
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2la wrote: »

To be precise, 43.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So once youre over 40 youre no longer beautiful :confused:
    Jennifer Anniston, Jilly Johnstone, Demi Moore, Chrissie Brinkley, Julia Roberts, Cindy Crawford, Elle Macpherson (the list goes on) might have something to say about that

It is quite laughable. There's a lot of over 40 women out there who are very nice looking.
  • Options
    Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    It is quite laughable. There's a lot of over 40 women out there who are very nice looking.

There's a lot of over 50 women out there who are also very nice looking (still)!! :cool: ;-)
  • Options
    xxtimboxxtimbo Posts: 8,877
    Forum Member
    mY guess is that Amanda will leave This Morn next week

Britain' s not got Talent kicks off in Jan

She ll be back to brown nosing Cowell
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mY guess is that Amanda will leave This Morn next week

Britain' s not got Talent kicks off in Jan

She ll be back to brown nosing Cowell

Looking forward to Britain's Got Talent.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    There's a lot of over 50 women out there who are also very nice looking (still)!! :cool: ;-)

Anthea is 50+ .....................and yet stil DDG
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah, Anthea doesn't seem to be showing any signs of obvious aging. Unless it's just down to the light and the angle that the picture was taken at.
  • Options
    Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think AH is a very pretty woman. She has eased off the Botox so she does not look too cosmetically done anymore. I live in Surrey. You should see the bad facelifts, fillers and trout pouts around here, lots of ladies who lunch who have too much time on their hands but not enough money to go to the top cosmetic surgeons. AH looks fine compared to them. She always attracts a lot of hate. I like her. I think you could have a right laugh with her.
  • Options
    quirkyquirkquirkyquirk Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    I still fancy her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think AH is a very pretty woman. She has eased off the Botox so she does not look too cosmetically done anymore. I live in Surrey. You should see the bad facelifts, fillers and trout pouts around here, lots of ladies who lunch who have too much time on their hands but not enough money to go to the top cosmetic surgeons. AH looks fine compared to them. She always attracts a lot of hate. I like her. I think you could have a right laugh with her.

Amanda does seem like an okay lass. I also agree that she's very nice looking.
  • Options
    Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm too old to know what DDG means...

:blush::D
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Amanda, she has a right dirty laugh and on This Morning you just know that when she laughs she'd sometimes like to make a naughty comment but can't :D I think she's been fine on TM. She also looks like she'd be a right laugh to go out for a drink with.
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm too old to know what DDG means...

:blush::D

"Drop Dead Gorgeous" .. and not "Duck Duck Go" as was the first result on google :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    lotty27 wrote: »
    I like Amanda, she has a right dirty laugh and on This Morning you just know that when she laughs she'd sometimes like to make a naughty comment but can't :D I think she's been fine on TM. She also looks like she'd be a right laugh to go out for a drink with.

yea, i bet she's a right hoot when drunk :D
  • Options
    d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    I saw This Morning today and they were introducing Tulisa as being part of "the biggest talent show on TV" and Holden has to pipe up doesn't she "Well technically the 2nd biggest because Britain's Got Talent is bigger"

Oh god, shut up Holden. She's beyond smug. Would be hilarious to see her sacked (she needs to be, she's terrible and brings nothing to the show) but I maintain she has something on Cowell.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Amanda has got a great singing voice, she can dance,
    she s a great all round performer as she s proved in West End Musicals and other shows.
    Why does she waste her time presenting This Morning and playing second fiddle to a control freak like the smug Philip Schofield ?

Its time Amanda spread her wings with a few
    video performances like this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2sNPfdcOVo
  • Options
    Forum Member
    d56 wrote: »
    I saw This Morning today and they were introducing Tulisa as being part of "the biggest talent show on TV"

What a morbid, dismal performance by Tulisia
    ... singing a deadbeat song..... so crass

did no one tell her its Christmas ?
  • Options
    jioscarjioscar Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The sooner she leaves the better and that false laugh >:( hurry back Holly
This discussion has been closed.