✭✭
    Can I hide behind you ;)

Of course :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    12,500 seats at Wembley, so Pete could book the arena and promote himself. Could he fill it?

No way, I've got a better chance of filling Wembley then he has :o:cool:
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Make sure the air con is turned up to max as there will be plenty of hot flushes having that many menopausal women in the same place at the same time :eek:

Now where is Momma? ;)

Momma is setting up camp outside the ticket office so she gets front row seats ...;)
    Momma .... You will be able to look up his nose from the front row
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe CP will claim he's a Man City supporter and ask if he can sing the National Anthem at the cup final?

Then he can say 'hey guys, I sang in front of a capacity crowd at Wembley. They loved me so much, they even did a cheeky hand gesture that looked like they were shaking coffee beans in tribute to my coffee shop '.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe CP will claim he's a Man City supporter and ask if he can sing the National Anthem at the cup final?

Then he can say 'hey guys, I sang in front of a capacity crowd at Wembley'.

maybe he is a closet Wigan fan... They could do with a few ... So maybe he could wear a shirt half n half of both teams
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Then he can say 'hey guys, I sang in front of a capacity crowd at Wembley. They loved me so much, they even did a cheeky hand gesture that looked like they were shaking coffee beans in tribute to my coffee shop '.

Don't give him ideas Blondie :eek::eek::eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just seen an ad on tv for "Go Daddy.Com" have peters children set up a website or him
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maybe he is a closet Wigan fan... They could do with a few ... So maybe he could wear a shirt half n half of both teams

I can see it now 'I love Wigan, I love Wigan like I love my kids, have I ever mentioned that I love my kids? Just the other day i was telling Emma....Ella....no wait.......is it Esme? No....Emily! That is it, Emily, i was telling her, which is a really private moment because I want to respect her privacy, but you can see it on my new show tomorrow, I was telling her how much I love my kids and I love Wigan. I love my kids.'
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

ohh, do they have the robot look? plastic bits sewn on here and there?:eek:
  • Options
    di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member

PMSL :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    ohh, do they have the robot look? plastic bits sewn on here and there?:eek:

No but they have a tree as their emblem on the shirt badges.he could dress as that I suppose :D:D
  • Options
    momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Momma is setting up camp outside the ticket office so she gets front row seats ...;)
    Momma .... You will be able to look up his nose from the front row

Queue ? moi ?

No no no ! I know people in high places , I has influence !

PA follows me on twitter...so there ! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    Queue ? moi ?

No no no ! I know people in high places , I has influence !

PA follows me on twitter...so there ! :p

I'm disappointed Momma.. I was going to bring you a flask and some sandwiches ... I'm there in August.. I was hoping for a cuppa made on your little stove
    ( the flask would contain vodka by the way)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'll bring the tonic!
  • Options
    momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm disappointed Momma.. I was going to bring you a flask and some sandwiches ... I'm there in August.. I was hoping for a cuppa made on your little stove

Achh never mind Betty , if you like , ( to make it up you ) I can get you an autographed photo of PA , signed with all his love and a big kiss .

On second thoughts......I might just keep that for myself.!

Sorry Betty , alls fair etc ,etc, :D
  • Options
    Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    12,500 seats at Wembley, so Pete could book the arena and promote himself. Could he fill it?

Depends how big CP's backside is now.

But he actually wants to do the stadium, 90,000

:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    Achh never mind Betty , if you like , ( to make it up you ) I can get you an autographed photo of PA , signed with all his love and a big kiss .

On second thoughts......I might just keep that for myself.!

Sorry Betty , alls fair etc ,etc, :D

Oooh please Momma get me a picture of the twonk ... I need something to keep the kids away from the fire ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll bring the tonic!

DEAL ... think this will turn out more fun than the concert
  • Options
    di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    Depends how big CP's backside is now.

But he actually wants to do the stadium, 90,000

:eek:

October 2011

“I visualise my career goals and they always happen. I know that in two years time I’ll be playing Wembley again.”

http://www.people.co.uk/celebs-tv/celebrities/2011/10/09/peter-andre-s-big-secret-about-his-split-from-katie-price-102039-23476249/

only 6 months to go, think it's time he gave specsavers a call....
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DEAL ... think this will turn out more fun than the concert

maybe lexi will attend and do a live reviewage:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    maybe lexi will attend and do a live reviewage:D

I don't know if I could be party to that much torture for Lexi .. I quite like her .. But then again if it saves me suffering ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They are more likely to do the Poznan.:D
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Donut duty. Momma.... good news - you better pack for Spain as PA is shooting his 2014 calendar there!! :D

The bad news is.... topless shots might be a thing of the past :( Soz Momma. Pezza is ex-pecs modul now.:o

I can't remember anything else other than he's not seen Emily much due to holidays, uni etc but they have arranged to go on some dates in London. I still think it's a sham. My attention was on the knitting magazines I'm afraid...learned to knit last month and found it so addictive :o
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    He's recently tweeted this............

Peter Andre ‏@MrPeterAndre 1h

Just had a great meeting in London with James Caan. Will let you know very soon:))))

Why does he insist on tweeting/putting stuff like this in his column? Like everyone will be bursting with excitement till he decides to part with his jaw dropping news.
This discussion has been closed.