Options

The Nazi and the Crocodile Wife - more musings from Al Fayed

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,741
Forum Member
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7250002.stm

Prince Philip ordered the security services to kill Diana and he is a Nazi and racist who should go back to Germany. Charles was complicit in that he wanted to make way for Camilla - the crocodile wife.

Also, he was the only one Diana told she was pregnant.

The movie rights are just begging to be bought :D

Comments

• Options
    Emerald InnsEmerald Inns Posts: 4,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Al-fayed is deranged, and the only reason he hasn't been ignored or locked up is because he's a multi-millionaire.

Money provides a soapbox for even the most ridiculous people.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PDJames wrote: »
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7250002.stm

Prince Philip ordered the security services to kill Diana and he is a Nazi and racist who should go back to Germany. Charles was complicit in that he wanted to make way for Camilla - the crocodile wife.

Also, he was the only one Diana told she was pregnant.

The movie rights are just begging to be bought :D

Fayed is a classic. He will never admit anything else because he can't take the guilt that his drunken employee killed his son so he blames himself. Although i'm sure the stolen millions and string of leggy blond 'personal' assistants he has keeps him sleeping at night.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,718
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As I said in the Politics board
    Mr Al Fayed lost his son, a prospective Daughter in Law and a Grandchild in one tragic 'accident'...How many of us wouldn't come 'unglued' if we were faced with the same set of circumstances as he was?
    Lets have enough of the 'deranged/insane' barbs huh peeps?
    If his comments seem kinda 'quirky' put it down to a Fathers grief at losing his son....
  • Options
    welwynrosewelwynrose Posts: 33,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Al Fayed lost his son, a prospective Daughter in Law and a Grandchild in one tragic 'accident'...How many of us wouldn't come 'unglued' if we were faced with the same set of circumstances as he was?
    If his comments seem kinda 'quirky' put it down to a Fathers grief at losing his son....

come on his comments are quirky???? They are more than that the man is obsessed - and other people relatives die in tragic accidents everyday & not many of them start going on about there being a conspiracy to kill them - we've heard nothing from Heath Ledgers parents in this vien - they accept it as a tragic accident
  • Options
    JuceeJucee Posts: 3,469
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do wonder how many other loonies would be entitled to such a long drawn out inquest at the tax payers expense, if they came up with some crazy conspirancy theory into their loved ones death. It starting to get a bit embarrassing really
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What's the total cost now? Somewhere around the £6m mark? The whole thing's disgusting.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's gone way beyond "quirky" with his increasingly bizarre rantings. I genuinely feel for him, the man's lost his son, but rather than accepting it and attempting to re-build his life, he's rapidly making himself look idiotic by flinging such accusations around with absolutely no proof.

Even Daily Express readers must be having their doubts about this inquest by now.
  • Options
    Emerald InnsEmerald Inns Posts: 4,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jucee wrote: »
    I do wonder how many other loonies would be entitled to such a long drawn out inquest at the tax payers expense, if they came up with some crazy conspirancy theory into their loved ones death. It starting to get a bit embarrassing really

Yes, I totally agree. He's got a soapbox because of his wealth. He should be made to foot the bill for the whole embarrassing rigmerole.

And as for him being 'deranged through grief'. Perhaps that's true, but derangement is derangement, whatever the cause, and I don't see why al-Fayed should have free rein to go on and on banging the same drum.
  • Options
    welwynrosewelwynrose Posts: 33,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    +3dB wrote: »
    He's gone way beyond "quirky" with his increasingly bizarre rantings. I genuinely feel for him, the man's lost his son, but rather than accepting it and attempting to re-build his life, he's rapidly making himself look idiotic by flinging such accusations around with absolutely no proof.

Even Daily Express readers must be having their doubts about this inquest by now.

if you visit their website you'll most of their readers seem to be on the same page of the conspiracy bible as Al Fayed
  • Options
    susie-4964susie-4964 Posts: 23,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Rubbish! There's absolutely no evidence that Diana was (a) pregnant, or (b) having anything more than a summer dalliance with Dodi Al Fayed. The rest is purely Mr Al Fayed's vivid imagination. Whether or not he is deranged can only be decided by a psychiatrist, but it's not very bright to refer to the husband of the reigning monarch as a Nazi.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 819
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thought philip was a greek?

sending him back to germany wont help

theres been a million and one conspiracy theories about it, cant they just let her rest in peace rather than diggin her up for good publicity, year after year

shes the mother of our future king, somebodies daughter/sister, they should allow her to rest
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    helo_75 wrote: »

sending him back to germany wont help

theres been a million and one conspiracy theories about it, cant they just let her rest in peace rather than diggin her up for good publicity, year after year

shes the mother of our future king, somebodies daughter/sister, they should allow her to rest

I agree entirely. And I hope at least one person sues the c**p- out of Mr Al Fayed for defamation of character when the trial is finished.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    or hang him for treason

honestly, theres just no respect is there
  • Options
    flowerpowaflowerpowa Posts: 24,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    susie4964 wrote: »
    I agree entirely. And I hope at least one person sues the c**p- out of Mr Al Fayed for defamation of character when the trial is finished.

Could'nt have expressed it better myself.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    He's just come out of the High Court and accused a journalist of being in MI6 because he was asked if he was lying about the pregnancy.

Twit.
  • Options
    mossy2103mossy2103 Posts: 84,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    helo_75 wrote: »
    As far as I know, he is. I thought that it was Liz who had German ancestry (although I could be wrong).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mossy2103 wrote: »
    As far as I know, he is. I thought that it was Liz who had German ancestry (although I could be wrong).

Yes. Phil was born on a Greek island and The Queen is of Germanic descent - Prince Albert and the Georges.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PDJames wrote: »
    He's just come out of the High Court and accused a journalist of being in MI6 because he was asked if he was lying about the pregnancy.

Twit.

spelt that wrong

should be an a instead of an i

priceless
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Al Fayed was potty before Diana and Dodi's death.
  • Options
    Deep PurpleDeep Purple Posts: 63,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He's lost a son, but not a prospective daughter in law and grandchild.

Sadly, people lose relations in accidents everyday, and cope with dignity, without throwing wild allegations around, and the ability to make people listen because they have millions of pounds.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mossy2103 wrote: »

If you go far enough back, they've all got some German ancestry, but Prince Philip is indeed Greek, and as far as I'm aware, he's never expressed any Nazi sympathies, so I think it's a pretty horrible thing to say about anyone, never mind the husband of the Queen (and I'm not even a monarchist, but they are currently in position, and therefore worthy of some respect!).
  • Options
    MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    With all the things he has been saying about the Royal Family, Tony Blair etc , could he be kicked out of the country, since he is not a British Citizen?

I am not clued up about these things, but I am guessing it will be ignored as he has money, but he still won't get the passport he so badly wants?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,240
    Forum Member
    Did he ever obtain that much coveted British passport? ;) Time for him to go back to...Egypt...? :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, it's sad that he's lost his son etc etc.

However, I think making statements that old Philip is a Nazi isn't helping his cause. Especially as he fought against them in the War!

Oh, and since Mr Al Fayed is the only one without a british passport, I suggest he thinks very carefully before suggesting people should be deported....:)

I think Al-Fayed simply needs to get over it. Especially as this is costing the tax payer considerable amounts of money, and we all know that he doesn't pay his tax bills very often! (allegedly!)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    and what a good point that is, if its so bad and we're all fascists, with bent monarchy, why does he want to be a british citizen, with a british passport?

go back to the lebanon, or watever other cave he crawled out of