Options

Tanya and Max

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Isn't it such a shame that the Branning family are going to be broken up after Christmas? I love Tanya and Max together, I think they work so well, and I know Max is a lying sod but it's such a shame :(

Comments

• Options
    RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they are one of the best couples in soap and are very believable. I hope she forgives him after the affair because they work so well together.
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope they stay together as well. They are great as a family
  • Options
    LucyyculLucyycul Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeah but why would she stay wih him when sean is waiting in he wings to help her get over it....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,484
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would like them to stay together but I can't see that happening.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope they manage to get back together, some how, in the future. They work really well together as a couple.
  • Options
    EEfan24EEfan24 Posts: 2,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, they're a fantastic couple and it would of been good for them to have just stayed a nice, normal happy family :( Because they're very believable as a family, especially the way they are with the kids
  • Options
    ultron29ultron29 Posts: 2,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're such a great couple!! As steamy as Sean/Tanya are I can't see him raising up three of Max's children as his own so they cannot work in the long term. I have a feeling Rainie may help Tanya see that Max is the one for her