Options

[US] The Real Housewives of ........

Comments

• Options
    Dress to KillDress to Kill Posts: 6,209
    Forum Member
    But you also have to factor in on demand services, online streaming etc. I don't really think looking at TV ratings is an accurate indication of how a show is doing anymore.
  • Options
    DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    Im really enjoying BH this season not much has happened in terms of drama but its still good to watch. Im enjoying Kim for the first time i feel bad for her ex and its nice to see how much love they have for one and other even though they are not together. Its going to be interesting watching how the drama happens between kim, Lisa R and Eilieen. The wedding was so short the way they hyped it up on Facebook wasp ike it was going to be the main focus but we got like 5 mins of it :/

Im loving Lisa R more and more every episode she makes me laugh and she just fits right in with this show, The same for Eilieen for once producers picked new HW who are great assets to BH. Looks like next week is when the drama finally kicks of and i can not wait :D
  • Options
    greenyonegreenyone Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not enjoying RHONJ at all the new ones are spoiling it for me and I find it boring
  • Options
    daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dunno what it is but Atlanta so far is not holding my interest at all. Nene's hair on the other hand I could discuss for days. She looked a damn fool with that wig. #fixitjesus.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    With Pirate Bay down, I'm really lost on places to download the newest BH and ATL. Any recommended sites I can go to?
  • Options
    Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With Pirate Bay down, I'm really lost on places to download the newest BH and ATL. Any recommended sites I can go to?

I've been watching them on Youtube.

I agree about Atlanta. This season has been a snooze-fest.

Kenya is the only one actively trying to make it interesting. I also wet myself at her episode of lock-down quip. That was hysterical. Her lines are the best thing about the show at the moment. I live for Nene's wigs, the last one almost killed me LOL.

Seriously though. What is going on with this show?
    - Nene never films or interacts with the other women. She seems really bitter at the moment as well. Where is the fun Nene?
    - Porsha, what is the point in her? They show her arriving at an event - then that's it, she doesn't really say anything.
    -Cynthia is being really extra. I'm loving it but, at times, it's a little much.
    -Claudia is really cool and refreshing. She doesn't really have a storyline so far. They made a big thing about her mother coming to town...then never showed it.
    - Kenya is the star of this show at the minute. Her lines are always on point. I like seeing her interact with Cynthia & Claudia. I hope we see her actually do something work-wise.
    - Phaedra's scenes are just awkward. It's clear she doesn't want to play along with her storyline because she isn't in complete control. She's trying to portray an intelligent lawyer/business women etc. but at the same time is trying to portray a naive wife that didn't know anything about her husbands bad ways. It's confusing. I feel she should have left after last season but she needs that cheque I suppose.
    - Kandi used to be my favourite but this Mama Joyce storyline is making her so unlikable it's unreal. I can't wait for the day she puts Mama Joyce firmly in her place.
    - Demetria seems quite cool. However, the music video party? that was embarrassing.

I'm hoping it picks up soon. The show is becoming more like Love&Hip-Hop, Basketball Wives, etc. by the minute. That isn't a good thing.

No Mob Wives for 2 weeks is really annoying. It's so good this season!
  • Options
    Nebworth90Nebworth90 Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't mean to detract from the Xmas spirit but i must say it pleases me to see Jody from Vancouver in trouble.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/12/22/i-cant-get-that-kind-of-money-real-housewife-of-vancouver-ordered-to-pay-600000-in-divorce-settlement/#__federated=1

The woman was a truly VILE, nasty, petty bully on the show. I bet Mary is rubbing her hands with glee!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Nebworth90 wrote: »
    Don't mean to detract from the Xmas spirit but i must say it pleases me to see Jody from Vancouver in trouble.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/12/22/i-cant-get-that-kind-of-money-real-housewife-of-vancouver-ordered-to-pay-600000-in-divorce-settlement/#__federated=1

The woman was a truly VILE, nasty, petty bully on the show. I bet Mary is rubbing her hands with glee!!

Haha. I tweeted her indirectly the other day just musing that she was a real bully and bitch on the show, and she blocked me haha! I don't like to be horrible about people, but Jody is one that truly deserves a bit of karma. The other day she tried to claim that she was just acting up for the show but Mary said the show was 100% real and Jody was trying to detract from her actions.
  • Options
    BlokeypooBlokeypoo Posts: 470
    Forum Member
    Dina and Caroline reconciled?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2889540/Dina-Caroline-Manzo-RHONJ-mend-rift-spend-Christmas-Jacqueline-Laurita.html

I see some DM posters think it's not her in the pic so maybe not!
  • Options
    BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    Following the Manzo's on Instagram basically confirmed a family reconciliation about 2 weeks ago!
  • Options
    BlokeypooBlokeypoo Posts: 470
    Forum Member
    Following the Manzo's on Instagram basically confirmed a family reconciliation about 2 weeks ago!

That sounds about right! The DM seem to scrabble in the bins of other sources to fill their pages lol, it's a bit of a comic and definitely not a news source!
  • Options
    dillandillan Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So I guess we won't be seeing NJ on our screens next year. :(
  • Options
    GeorgeMarshGeorgeMarsh Posts: 1,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dillan wrote: »
    So I guess we won't be seeing NJ on our screens next year. :(

Last season was a mess, I think they will wait till Teresa is out of prison to start filming again.
  • Options
    Nebworth90Nebworth90 Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Up to date on BH and although I'm enjoying it - I want some more drama now!

I really like the cast, but Brandi vs Lisa is getting old now - I can't wait to see how it kicks off with Lisa R... she seems so nice! :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Im loving BH so far yeah the drama is low but it all kicks off next week and its going to be drama after drama. I absolutely love Lisa R and Eilieen :D

ATL is boring i think it reached its peak last season i know it kicks of soon but Im not excited for the rest of the season like i am BH.
  • Options
    XxSassyGirlXxXxSassyGirlXx Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Happy New Year. Hope everyone had a good one!

Christmas, etc really gets in the way of my Housewives schedule though lol I've been having a major catch up and loving it.

BH- I LOVE Lisa R and Eileen so far. What brilliant additions they are to the show. The producers really got it bang on with these two. The drama has been slow to start though and I am ready for things to start popping off. But the show feels really fresh and I'm really enjoying it. Its miles better than last season. I'm interested to see how things kick off with Lisa R, she seems really cool so far. It seems Kim is very much involved in all that, its a shame cos I've really been enjoying what we have seen of Kim so far this season, I feel so sad for what she's going through with her ex, and Id have liked to see more of her daughters wedding as well.

Kyle still works my last nerve, but she just works on the show. I cringe every time she brags about their fabulous life, whilst trying to still sound really humble. But its hilarious as well. She's ridiculous, but its so Kyle. Brandi is such trash though. Ugh, and I used to love her. She's just so ratchet, but not in a funny way. I am over this Lisa/Brandi feud though. Lisa isn't interested in her anymore, rightly so, but I do wish they would both stop banging on about each other. The rest of the season looks great though and I'm so pleased, I'm really enjoying BH again!

Atlanta- I still enjoy it every week, but I do agree that its really taking its time to heat up this season. I'm sure it will soon though.
    I need to mention that awful, awful thing Nene has been wearing in her latest talking heads though! OMG that is a wig disaster and then some. She clearly pissed off her hairdresser in a MAJOR way :o Its ridiculous! Everytime I see it I'm mortified for her!
    Cynthia I'm enjoying this season. She is trying way too hard at times though, but Im enjoying seeing her step away from Nene.
    Kenya still makes the show for me. I find her hilarious, and she throws some great shade.
    The Phaedra/Apollo situation is just so messy. what else can be said about it!
    Kandi is really testing me this season. She's one of my favourites, but this Mama Joyce situation is beyond a joke now. That woman is mental. I know its her mother, but Kandi needs to open her eyes. Todd is right, its a mess and its all Joyce's doing. I just don't understand how Kandi can even try and defend the woman. I hope she wises up before Joyce ruins her marriage, and that's exactly what she wants to happen. Such a shame about Todd's mum passing, I hope things were a bit smoother between them all beforehand. She was completely justified in her feelings about Joyce, Id want to smack the woman as well!
    I'm really not feeling Porsha that much, her attitude is really getting ridiculous. She really thinks she's "it". I don't know why they demoted her, she's around way more than Nene! There was no way she was going to apologise to Kenya for what happened at the reunion though.
    Claudia I really like, she's gorgeous and I think she could be great for the show. She's got off to a slow start but I think she will really come into her own once the drama heats up. Its meant to go off between her and Nene isn't it? That could be good! I really liked her scenes with her mother and grandmother as well, and taking them to the drag bar!
    Demetria seems to be a bit of an unknown at this point, she could be interesting though, apparently she ruffled a few feathers with some of the other women. Her music video party was an epic fail though!

I've been watching Mob Wives aswell. I'm enjoying it. They don't hang about with the crazy though do they, its off and running from the get go! I gave up about half way through last season, I just wasn't feeling it, but so far these first few episodes have been good. Maybe its Karen being back? Renee is still a loon though. Natalie? she was one of the newbies last season right, I really didn't like her then and I cant say my opinion is changing much. I did laugh at Big Ang going to see Victoria Gotti though :D Like she's the queen of the mob, mind you, I guess she is in a way!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well Teresa Surrenders today :(
  • Options
    angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »
    Well Teresa Surrenders today :(

Yes, I was thinking about that too. I wonder if she'll go accompanied by her family and a group of TV cameras?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She's surrendered and gone now. I'm not sure of the details though..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    OMG Brandi seems to be making a habit of throwing drinks in people's faces.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2900075/I-m-taking-five-Tearful-Brandi-Glanville-tosses-wine-WWHL-guest-discuss-alcohol-throwing-RHOBH.html

Here's a little visual of what actually went on: http://youtu.be/55drWjl4Feg

:o Is it me, or does Brandi appear to be showing signs of mental illness? She's very unhinged.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sootysoo wrote: »
    OMG Brandi seems to be making a habit of throwing drinks in people's faces.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2900075/I-m-taking-five-Tearful-Brandi-Glanville-tosses-wine-WWHL-guest-discuss-alcohol-throwing-RHOBH.html

Here's a little visual of what actually went on: http://youtu.be/55drWjl4Feg

:o Is it me, or does Brandi appear to be showing signs of mental illness? She's very unhinged.

I think Lisa R hit it right on the head when she said if you drink as much as Brandi you really are not happy. Brandi is just going to get worse as the season goes on so i think she needs to prepare for the backlash thats coming her way.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »
    I think Lisa R hit it right on the head when she said if you drink as much as Brandi you really are not happy. Brandi is just going to get worse as the season goes on so i think she needs to prepare for the backlash thats coming her way.

Just caught up with this weeks latest BHOBH and Brandi doesn't disappoint in the crazy department! Throwing wine in Eileen's face because she played her favourite villain in a soap? How the hell can she explain or justify that one away? Then she drunkenly comes onto the married musician babyface when his wife is sitting right next to him, then insults him by saying he could probably buy his wife a bigger diamond! Brandi has crossed the line from mildly entertaining loon, to certified nutjob who just simply doesn't belong with this group of women anymore. This has to be her last season surely? Where can she go from here? :confused:

I loved how Vanderpump was just not tolerating her BS at that meeting. You can tell she was just paying Brandi lip service, especially when she throws those barbed comments about Brandi paying for lunch this time, and maybe she'll get a doggy bag to go too! :D Those are the bits about the housewives I enjoy the most. Awkward social interactions coupled with bitchy snipes.

I caught up with Atlanta too, but what is there to say apart from what the actual hell is going on with those straw hair, dried up old mop head wigs Nene is wearing in her talking heads? :o:o:o I literally cannot focus on anything else in this season. Sack Greg as your stylist hunny, it's really not working for you.
  • Options
    firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brandi is such trailer trash, I've been over her behaviour for a while and still am. Lisa sees through all her damn BS, its hilarious how Lisa isn't giving her anything. Also notice a pattern how all these guys cheat on Brandi, I mean she's either terribly unlucky in her choices or men really don't respect her and I'm feeling its the latter. Eddie was banging every 20 something wannabe in LA if the rumours are true, it wasn't just Scheana and then Leanne.

Brandi throwing the wine was weird and bizarre, Lisa R summed it up perfectly.

Yolanda is not only an enabler of Brandi seems she is of her kid too the way she's reacting in such a non-event way to the DUI. Also her solo scenes are dull as dishwater. And Lisa V has her number, hence why she doesn't invite her to anything, she knows she sly and shady.

Brandi was beyond mortifying at Yolanda's party, when will Yolanda saying how ugly drunk women are like she did with Taylor?? It was a mess.