Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

1121314151618»

Comments

• Alan1981Alan1981 Posts: 5,416
    Forum Member
    I'm really disappointed that SH removed the individual classic game mode playlists and replaced it with a 'moshpit' playlist.

Those play lists were the only reason for playing this game imo. I'm glad I never bought this version of cod. I usually say I won't buy the game and then relent a few weeks later. However all this exoskeleton jumping crap doesn't appeal to me at all. Titan fall dies it better anyway.

Please please be a ww2 game for the next cod.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    Alan1981 wrote: »
    Those play lists were the only reason for playing this game imo. I'm glad I never bought this version of cod. I usually say I won't buy the game and then relent a few weeks later. However all this exoskeleton jumping crap doesn't appeal to me at all. Titan fall dies it better anyway.

I agree with you mate. I hate playing with exo and to make matters worse o hate having to spawn for next round in a classic s&d match.

I didn't pay to wait to respawn, this is out of order from sledgehammer games
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alan1981 wrote: »

I missed out on the WW2 games, I tried playing COD originally but in those days the graphics cause me motion sickness because they were too blocky.

But with the open spaces and better graphics they can do now, I can play without too many problems, so would like to experience a WW2 version with more basic weapons and emphasis on game play and proper war fare.
  • BesterBester Posts: 9,698
    Forum Member
    They should remaster/redo CoD2 - brilliant SP campaign.