PS Plus

Comments

• ArtfulDodger81ArtfulDodger81 Posts: 965
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yuffie wrote: »
    Unfortunately I can't help you. I'm not one to be fiddling with settings. So mine works fine without me doing anything. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

You were helpful in the sense that I know its not an update issue its my settings problem, so thanks for that.
  • fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How is this still not finalised yet? Talk about leaving things late.

Unless we're looking at another multi-month announcement.....
  • mred2000mred2000 Posts: 10,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How is this still not finalised yet? Talk about leaving things late.

Unless we're looking at another multi-month announcement.....

Is it in the T&Cs that they make a public announcement 'x' days before that month's PS+ games become available? Could be many reasons why the info hasn't been released yet, I don't think we're actually 'entitled' to know.

I'm considering buying a couple of arcade games on PSN - they're clearly waiting for me to do that before they announce the games I've just bought are hitting PS+ :D
  • muntamunta Posts: 18,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mred2000 wrote: »
    Is it in the T&Cs that they make a public announcement 'x' days before that month's PS+ games become available? Could be many reasons why the info hasn't been released yet, I don't think we're actually 'entitled' to know.

Maybe it's because they're sorting out the final details of a AAA title :)
  • mred2000mred2000 Posts: 10,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    munta wrote: »
    Maybe it's because they're sorting out the final details of a AAA title :)

If only :D All titles will involve a certain amount of legal "I" dotting and "T" crossing, anyone thinking it's a straightforward process handled 'entirely' by Sony is blinkered.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mred2000 wrote: »

I'm considering buying a couple of arcade games on PSN - they're clearly waiting for me to do that before they announce the games I've just bought are hitting PS+ :D

It's not about entitlement. If you look at the right Twitter accounts you'll see they've been wanting to make the announcement since Wednesday, but for some reason the finer details have been stopping them from doing that. I'm just hoping it's because it's something worth waiting for, not some boring admin hold up.
  • gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They'll be debating to see how little they can get away with.
  • TommyNookaTommyNooka Posts: 2,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When these things are dragged out like this it's seldom for good reasons.
    If Sony had a AAA title to give away this month we'd know by now, they like to shout these things from the rooftops, just look at MS now they have a decent month to crow about in their program.
  • stefmeisterstefmeister Posts: 8,390
    Forum Member
    As long as its a good game thats fun to play I really don't care if it an exclusive, Multi-Platform, AAA or Indie Or if its super stunning visually or something a lot more simple.

The AAA stuff is great from a visuals POV, But I find that most of the best gameplay experiences, Innovative ideas, Longevity & fun factor comes from the indie's nowadays.

A big AAA like Infamous coming to PS+ is cool & all, But I find myself far more exciting when hearing were getting things like Apotheon, Transistor, The Swapper etc.... Because I know that those games are going to give me some of the best experiences.
  • GormondGormond Posts: 15,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As long as its a good game thats fun to play I really don't care if it an exclusive, Multi-Platform, AAA or Indie Or if its super stunning visually or something a lot more simple.

The AAA stuff is great from a visuals POV, But I find that most of the best gameplay experiences, Innovative ideas, Longevity & fun factor comes from the indie's nowadays.

A big AAA like Infamous coming to PS+ is cool & all, But I find myself far more exciting when hearing were getting things like Apotheon, Transistor, The Swapper etc.... Because I know that those games are going to give me some of the best experiences.

I'm the same, the Swapper was a great little game so I am hoping for some good new indie titles rather than boring triple as as I already have all the the ones I want.
  • denzil28denzil28 Posts: 1,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like they just can't be bothered to give us details if March's titles or keep their customers informed. And then they wonder why we get so annoyed. All it needs is a quick post on the blog saying that they know we're waiting but the reveal won't happen until Monday.
  • jcafcwjcafcw Posts: 11,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe we will hear that our PS+ games will be DriveClub, The Last Guardian and George RR Martin has finally finished The Winds of Winter.....

....a man can dream.
  • gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wish it was killzone as feel like having that again
  • denzil28denzil28 Posts: 1,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jcafcw wrote: »
    Maybe we will hear that our PS+ games will be DriveClub, The Last Guardian and George RR Martin has finally finished The Winds of Winter.....

....a man can dream.

Yeah, and my wife wont say no again tonight!!!
  • Hank SchraderHank Schrader Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Agreed. I've been a PS+ subscriber for about 3 years now and two games I have enjoyed and played the most are Steamworld Dig and Rogue Legacy; both Indie games.
  • claymore74claymore74 Posts: 1,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    denzil28 wrote: »
    Yeah, and my wife wont say no again tonight!!!

Lmao.
  • KillerCloudKillerCloud Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wrong thread
  • HotbirdHotbird Posts: 10,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would like to see PS+ offering a nice mix of indies and AAA games, something to keep everyone happy. I enjoy the smaller indie games as much as the big AAA games at times.

It feels like PS+ on PS4 should be beginning to see more AAA games on the service. Sony have a number of good games they could easily offer like Killzone or Knack which would improve the perceived quality of the PS4 PS+ offerings.

By next year I would hope to be seeing one indie and one AAA each month for PS4 with the amount of AAA games slowly increasing throughout this year.

If Sony were to make PS+ an indie service I would actually be ok with that but they need to be upfront about that as people are expecting AAA games on the service based on past experience. Not making it clear what we should expect from PS+ will just lead to the sort of disappointment we see around the PS+ announcements.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agreed. I've been a PS+ subscriber for about 3 years now and two games I have enjoyed and played the most are Steamworld Dig and Rogue Legacy; both Indie games.

Wow.

I've been a PSN+ member since it launched and I've enjoyed dozens of the IGC offerings.

1. Red Dead Redemption
    2. Infamous 2
    3. Far Cry 3

I've lost days to these games alone. Rogue Legacy is a very good game though. Each to their own.
  • mojobrewmojobrew Posts: 1,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gevans81 wrote: »
    1. Red Dead Redemption
    2. Infamous 2
    3. Far Cry 3

I've lost days to these games alone.

Good picks, probably my favourite three as well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I tend to find that the bigger games they offer are ones that I've already played and traded so while I might have a quick blast I don't really get much use out of them. The indie games are generally ones that I would never buy so they tend to give me the most play time although it's maybe 50/50 whether they appeal to me or they get one go then deleted. I don't have a Vita either so there's a few games unavailable to me from the start.

Either way I feel like I'm getting just about enough for my money so I can't really complain
  • Hank SchraderHank Schrader Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gevans81 wrote: »
    Wow.

I've been a PSN+ member since it launched and I've enjoyed dozens of the IGC offerings.

1. Red Dead Redemption
    2. Infamous 2
    3. Far Cry 3

I've lost days to these games alone. Rogue Legacy is a very good game though. Each to their own.

I didn't say I didn't enjoy those games as well, just that those two indie games gave me the most value for money, considering the hours I have put into them.
  • tombigbeetombigbee Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steamworld Dig, Resogun, Velocity 2X, Brothers, Contrast... These have been great games that I might have missed otherwise. If there's an AAA game that I really wanted to play then chances are I've bought it already.
  • jcafcwjcafcw Posts: 11,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have enjoyed Bioshock, Tomb Raider, Yakuza 4, Transistor, Sly - Thieves in Time, Soul Sacrifice, Lego Batman 2 to name a few.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is an ALLEGEDLY leaked image floating around online which shows Octodad and Lego Marvel Super Heroes as the PS4 games.

By no means confirmed.