[US] The Real Housewives of ........

Comments

• DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    8 HW on NY thats alot but i think its a good thing I'm looking forward to seeing Ramona post Mario and Darinda :) Im glad Luann is on a full time basis to.

BH is still brilliant Im looking forward to seeing Lisa R and Kim go at it :D
  • dillandillan Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am SO excited for BH this week. I think it's been a great season, probably my favorite actually. The only downside is the lack of drama, but BH is filmed so beautifully, then it doesn't really matter. Brandi gets so much unnecessary hate, if it wasn't for her, the show would probably be boring as ****.

The lack of NeNe in ATL is making me think that she won't be back next season. I'm still hoping for a Kim Z return one day. Claudia is a great addition to the show, I'm loving her!

Vanderpump Rules has been great this season, not as good as last season (but I don't think anything will top that), but it's still been good. It's interesting that Vanderpump Rules pretty much gets the same ratings as BH has.

I've watched the first episode of Melbourne S2 and I really enjoyed it. I'm liking the new girls and looks like there will be a lot of drama this season.
  • Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beverly Hills
    I love that Kim is sticking up for herself, finally. I wish she'd own stuff though. I just can't deal with LisaR bringing up Kim's addiction every 5 minutes then everyone putting the blame on Kim when she gets mad. LisaR started with Kim on the plane and brought it up again at the dinner, after she was asked not to mention it again. Her crying and bringing it back to Kim was to totally cover her ass and get the good edit, Kim knew what she was doing which is why she wasn't impressed. It was a smart move on behalf of LisaR. I'm over Kyle and Kim fighting but in the preview Kim really gives it to her. Kim says exactly what I've been thinking since season 1 with Kyle throwing her under the bus. Kyle could have easily stopped this but instead she lets LisaR run away with it. It's hypocritical considering Kyle always moans Kim doesn't back her up. I'm liking LisaV for the first time since season 2(still my favourite season).

I hope everyone is asked back in some form next season. I'd love this cast:
    Main: Kyle, Kim, LisaV, LisaR, Brandi, Camille, & Adrienne.
    Friends: Yolanda, Eileen, Joyce, Carlton, Taylor, Faye and one or two other new women. (Have the friends on rotate to keep it fresh). The best seasons have drama with the friends, it seems to keep it more clean.

Atlanta
    This season is so boring. The gaps don't help it either. I'm not here for Phaedra turning on Kandi. I'm beginning to wonder if Mama Joyce was right about Todd. It's been less than a year and he's already losing interest, I hope Kandi got that pre-nup.

Nene is intolerable but I can't see the show without her. She needs to be brought down a peg or two. Porsha is pretty much irrelevant at this point, as is Demetria. Phaedra always seems so bitter these days. Kandi is alright, the Todd and Mama stuff makes her annoying though. I like Cynthia, but she needs to bring it down - she was a mess at that table and was clearly forced by producers to bring it out, I'm thinking she's going to get fired at the end of this season. Claudia is funny and is clearly trying to make the show entertaining but she doesn't fit in with this group - she should try LHHATL or something. Kenya is hilarious but she needs to get a storyline already. All in all, they need to bring the fun back to Atlanta and get a cast that will hang together.

Cheshire
    Is anyone watching? This is by far my favourite at the moment. It is hysterical. Dawn & Magali have me laughing all episode. I don't like the gang up on Dawn though, although she does seem a miserable so and so. Lauren's voice goes through me but she seems alright. Leanne brings the drama and is likable, to me. She seems very loyal. I can't warm to Ampika. Is there going to be a reunion?

Melbourne
    I like it so far. It looks like a good season! The new cast members seem great, especially Pettifleur. "I speak English, what did she expect me to speak in Australia?". It looks really glam, they have to watch though. It's edging on the side of looking scripted.

New York
    The trailer was a let down. It was so choppy. I'll give it a go, as the first season I watched. The Ramona and Bethenny scene stood out to me. I'll be interested to watch those two. Luann looks great this season, I'm excited to see her stand up to Heather. "Be cool. Don't be all…like…uncool." was definitely my favourite line from Luann. As was Sonja telling Dorinda she parties with someone that Dorinda then tells her is dead. :o

Mob Wives
    It's been a great season. It might be over though as the ratings are down and Drita has announced she's quit with Natalie and Ang most likely doing the same. Drita has had it with Jenn setting everyone Renee has issues with up. They need to ditch the 2 Natalies and bring back Ramona, Carla and Love full time.
  • GeorgeMarshGeorgeMarsh Posts: 1,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think RHOA this season has been very good but we haven't seen all the girls hang out together which is the main point of the show same with Beverly Hills. I really like Demetria but we haven't seen enough of her, I've been watching interviews of her and she has alot of personality that we are not seeing at the moment.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    I'm not sure how I feel about Bethenny being back... her own show just endeared me to Jason and made me actually loathe her as a human being. She may be successful in business, but she is one effed up lady in her personal life. She will fit in well with the RHONY again!
  • daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sootysoo wrote: »
    I'm not sure how I feel about Bethenny being back... her own show just endeared me to Jason and made me actually loathe her as a human being. She may be successful in business, but she is one effed up lady in her personal life. She will fit in well with the RHONY again!

I agree, she's one of my least favourite housewives ever, only beaten slightly by Michaela Salahi or whatever her name was from DC.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    daisiesfan wrote: »
    I agree, she's one of my least favourite housewives ever, only beaten slightly by Michaela Salahi or whatever her name was from DC.

I think Ramona summed Bethenny up the best on numerous occasions, saying Bethenny is a media ****, she will eventually screw up the thing with Jason, like she screws everything up. Ramona got a lot of heat for saying these things, but she was right all along. She carefully, and manipulatively uses everyone and every situation for personal and professional gain. I don't know how anyone can buy her crap. She might say that she doesn't need the housewives like the others do, but I think she is only fooling herself. She needs the attention, the association, the media attention and of course the paycheck. More money, more problems, and in her case, a dwindling booze line, books she produces on what seems like a daily basis and expensive lawyer fees. If she didn't need the show like she says she doesn't, then she wouldn't be on it.

end of vent. :D:blush:
  • Nebworth90Nebworth90 Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SO looking forward to NY!! Can't wait to see Ramona and Bethenny back together they always had a love/hate thing going on. Glad LuAnn is back and standing up to bossy boots Heather!! I think the cast of 8 will be great, not sure y Carole is back though - would much rather have had Jill!! Oh well, roll on NYC! :D

As for BH - I can't wait for this week! Iv been looking forward to see Lisa R go batsh#t CRAZY she has quickly become my fav on the whole show. I hope Kim gets some comeuppance for treating Kyle so badly. Anyone can see that brandi is just stirring!

Haven't been watching Atlanta, watched first few and got bored... :|
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RadarOnline reporting that the entire BH cast is being asked back, not quite sure if I bleieve it though due to Yolanda's health.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dillan wrote: »
    RadarOnline reporting that the entire BH cast is being asked back, not quite sure if I bleieve it though due to Yolanda's health.

I'm so glad! I've enjoyed everyone this season. They all bring something back. I think they are going to ask Yolanda and let her make the final decision. I'd like her to be a friend at least, because I really like her. I hope Camille or Adrienne replace her.
  • XxSassyGirlXxXxSassyGirlXx Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    daisiesfan wrote: »

Truth! I'm not overly keen on Bethenny being back on NY. And I say that as someone who was a huge fan of hers in the early days. It was Bethenny and the NY Housewives that got me into the HW franchise as a whole. But she lost me with her spin-offs, what an awful person! I cant bear her now.

I'm looking forward to NY though, and I have to agree that Lu's "Be Cool. Don't be all, like, uncool" best. line. ever! :D

I caught up with Melbourne. I like it. So far so good. I'm liking the look of the new women Gamble and Pettifleur.

I usually save Atlanta and BH for the weekend, but I may have to watch this weeks BH ASAP. I'm so looking forward to this ep! Its all kicking off. This season has been fantastic, I'm thoroughly enjoying it. Id have no problems keeping the same cast next season. Its a shame Yolanda seems to be having a rough time at the min with her health issues, but maybe she could come back as a Friend. They need to keep hold of Eileen and Lisa R, who is fast becoming a fave. They are both brilliant additions. Id love a full time comeback for Camille.
  • BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    I really enjoyed this week's BH. That dinner... was it a dinner? It seemed like they went to a restaurant and had a big fight before the waiter could bring their menus! Well that ''dinner'' scene was epic. Eileen was a revelation for me. She's usually refined but her fighting back with Kim was more enjoyable to watch than Lisa R losing her sh*t. I'm thrilled we finally had a BH blowout that didn't actually involve Brandi - although she did stir the pot in the lead up to this. And Kyle fleeing from the place was so overly dramatic but I loved it!

I keep saying after every season that Kim shouldn't be back. She'd do well to keep her life off reality TV - why participate in a show about your life and then try to hide things? It makes no sense. Brandi has also run her course for me. I used to love her until she turned on Lisa Vanderpump. I didn't understand how or why she would turn on a friend over things she was aware of from the very beginning.

Eileen and Lisa R have been great additions. Back for Season 6 please!
  • GeorgeMarshGeorgeMarsh Posts: 1,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really Eileen I thought she boring at first but grew to like her, I loved that she stood up to Kim, I wasn't expecting that from her. She's kinda the new Adrienne.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BH was insane this week! Best episode since I can remember!
  • Nebworth90Nebworth90 Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dillan wrote: »
    BH was insane this week! Best episode since I can remember!

Here here!!! Love this season.... Best since it started, if not ever! Lisa r and Eileen r the best additions since Shannon on OC! Kim is seriously losing it and for all she says brandi supports her - she didn't say a word in Kim's defence as that argument played out. Although brandi is dirt and shady, she is entertaining though... Same cast next season please! With an old face replacing yolanda if she can't do it :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's a blind item going around saying Bravo told Kim to say she lied about Harry or she'd be fired. Also, there's a 'big name' leaving the cast. IMO, it's either LisaV or Brandi. I wouldn't classify Yolanda as a 'big name' on the show.
    Forum Member
    Wow That was a brilliant episode of BH this season has been really good so much drama, I was so glad Lisa R went for Kim its obvious brandi has been feeding Kim stuff about Lisa to cause she just sat there. As for Eileen good for her for standing up to Kim. I really hope the cast stays the same next season.

Mob Wives - so the season finale was for me a total let down, I'm starting to go of this show to tbh its lost its touch. Drita sorry i loved her but she is a flip flopper! Im actually on Natalie G's side on this matter because that recording which is online sounds fake and very edited. Its funny how Renee and Karen won't trust an outsider like Nat G but yet this random girl Nat D turns up and she's fine with them, yeah its because they share the same hate but i dont trust Nat D for a second. As for Nat G bringing back up good on her she was walking into a lions den and Big Ang and Drita should of seen that. Nat G has actually grown on me :blush:

I hope the reunion is good.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »
    Wow That was a brilliant episode of BH this season has been really good so much drama, I was so glad Lisa R went for Kim its obvious brandi has been feeding Kim stuff about Lisa to cause she just sat there. As for Eileen good for her for standing up to Kim. I really hope the cast stays the same next season.

BH was so good, I literally didn't want it to end. Lisa Vanderpump is back to being my favourite now. So pleased that she did come back as it would have been awful having last season be her final season and leaving like a victim.
    Atlanta, well, I just don't really care about it at this point. Even Phaedra getting her swing on with that bag wasn't enough to keep me entertained.
  • firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kim clearly isn't in treatment, normally recovering addicts are apologetic and ready to confess to when they do or have done douchey things, however she literally just uses "im recovering" as some way in which to deflect criticism of her. Also no way was that a pain pill at Monty's party.

Her "Kathy is there for me" line was hilarious given how I highly doubt from what we've seen of Kim that Kathy does anything for either her or Kyle.

Eileen is giving me so much life, at dinner she went full soap-opera-bitch mode at Kim.

Brandi's "these women can't let anything go" was the biggest hypocrisy of the night given her obsession with Eddie, LeAnn and even Scheana.

Atlanta has been dull, aside from Claudia reading Nene most of the remainder of the series has been a snooze.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know if any of you ever listen to the Watch What Crappens Podcast, but I love it and Ronnie also does Trash Talk Tv, well his blog this week is hilarious.
    http://www.trashtalktv.com/03/03/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-recap-rinna-earns-her-diamond/348847/
    Lisa Rinna apparently reposted it as she loved it. Quite long, but so funny.
  • firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep love Watch What Crappens, unlike some of those AfterBuzz reviews they are less biased because they trash everyone hahaha :D
    Forum Member
    Watch what crappens is a good aftershow podcast, I listen to Afterbuzz but i find them quite biased where as Crappens they dont hold back and say what we are all thinking :D

Im bored with Atlanta I dont even rush to watch it over the past few weeks, the show is missing some real drama.
  • XxSassyGirlXxXxSassyGirlXx Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How brilliant was BH this week? Loved it! Full of drama, I couldn't take my eyes off it!

That dinner was something else. Lisa R really let rip. And what to say about Kim?! There are times I really feel for Kim, I just don't think she's in a good place, and someone with her issues shouldn't be on this show. Its not good for her. She would do well to be far away from all this drama. That said, I've no doubt its Brandi getting her all riled up, she was deafening with her silence during Kim and Lisa R's showdown.

Eileen is fabulous. She handled herself fantastically at that table. She was fantastic to watch. "Beast? How dare you" :D She's brilliant.

They got it SO right with Eileen and Lisa R this season. Bravo need to hang onto both of them next season.

I'm still enjoying Atlanta generally, but I agree its lacking a certain something this season.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 41
    Forum Member
    Loved every episode of BH this season.

I think Eileen and Lisa R are the best, they are bound to stay on for next season, they've been so well received.

Anybody else get annoyed about how Kyle was when taking the space cake? If she'd already tried it before, why make a big deal for the cameras? Very phony. For once I agreed with Brandi.

I'm going to Amsterdam next year, this ep got me excited to go!

We must be getting close to the reunions now?
  • wear thefoxhatwear thefoxhat Posts: 3,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is with all the women on these housewife shows and the drag queen make up, even to a horse show!