Eastenders Duff Duff Count 2012

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    That old chestnut, blame it on somebody else. Why would you be emailing your cousin about a list of EE Duff Duff's?

Please.
  • MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,680
    Forum Member
    IanMandy wrote: »
    I appreciate your efforts, good job!

Thank you, I'm still struggling to think why I put Shirley down for 5 duff duffs :o
  • KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That old chestnut, blame it on somebody else. Why would you be emailing your cousin about a list of EE Duff Duff's?

Please.

LMAO get over it. You sound like a petulant child.

Did you really sign up to the forum to write in this thread?
  • IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you, I'm still struggling to think why I put Shirley down for 5 duff duffs :o

Maybe she has been at the top of the credits (assuming that's how you are judging them lol)

1 extra duff duff may have been the one when she walked out of the scene and Phil got the duff duff)

Please.

Does it matter, maybe they had a list? No need to be so rude you know!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,836
    Forum Member
    KieranDS wrote: »
    LMAO get over it. You sound like a petulant child.

Did you really sign up to the forum to write in this thread?

Apparently so.
  • Kat's StilettosKat's Stilettos Posts: 397
    Forum Member
    Me? I did this myself. I went through every episode and calculated it myself to kill some time so take your opinion elsewhere thanks!
    No, not you. The guy that took it off Walford Web. I appreciate you taking the time and effort to write out your own :) Sorry for the misunderstanding.
  • TeleNonsenseTeleNonsense Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    I'm the Cousin - I do infact have Digital Spy and Walford Web.

I took inspiration from Shamelessness's Duff Duff Count, I did not directly copy it. They should feel honoured that they have inspired other people to create a Duff Duff.

Everybody on here and on Walford Web (You know who you are) has been inspired by something, whether it was by your parents or friends or something on the Internet or on the television. Gett of your flaming high horse and join us in the real world. Jeez.
  • monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,845
    Forum Member
    Maybe she has been at the top of the credits (assuming that's how you are judging them lol)

1 extra duff duff may have been the one when she walked out of the scene and Phil got the duff duff)

Does it matter, maybe they had a list? No need to be so rude you know!

she should have got it then but she just walked offscreen at the end. literally by one second :rolleyes::(
    Forum Member
    she should have got it then but she just walked offscreen at the end. literally by one second :rolleyes::(

Lol.

Poor Mona - never fun backing a loosing horse.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm the Cousin - I do infact have Digital Spy and Walford Web.

I took inspiration from Shamelessness's Duff Duff Count, I did not directly copy it. They should feel honoured that they have inspired other people to create a Duff Duff.

Everybody on here and on Walford Web (You know who you are) has been inspired by something, whether it was by your parents or friends or something on the Internet or on the television. Gett of your flaming high horse and join us in the real world. Jeez.

You shouldn't have to explain yourself.
    Forum Member
    Filiman wrote: »
    Lol.

Poor Mona - never fun backing a loosing horse.

:confused: how is she? just cos she only had one duff duff? plenty of good characters only have that. pathetic :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is actually disgusting how you would take someone elses HARD work and try and pass it as your own. It's just wrong. Get a life.

I presume it's put on the internet for people to use otherwise what would be the point?

Hard work? It's watching EastEnders and noted who's face last appeared on the episode. Don't make it out to be something bigger than what it is.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And plenty of good characters have more- Ian being the prime example.

Pleased he's had the 2nd highest number of Duff Duffs
  • TeleNonsenseTeleNonsense Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    KieranDS wrote: »
    You shouldn't have to explain yourself.

I feel I should, unless the people who hide behind their hurtless words will continue to feel they are achieving something in posting stupid comments when they don't know the full story.
    Forum Member
    :confused: how is she? just cos she only had one duff duff? plenty of good characters only have that. pathetic :rolleyes:

I agree. It is very pathetic given the number of eps she's been in. Disgraceful really.

Poor Linda Henry.
    Forum Member
    I agree. It is very pathetic given the number of eps she's been in. Disgraceful really.

Poor Linda Henry.

i said its pathetic of you to call her a looser and saying that about linda is even more pathetic. im sure she doesnt care.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i said its pathetic of you to call her a looser and saying that about linda is even more pathetic. im sure she doesnt care.

I don't think he was insulting Shirley or Linda: 'The losing horse' is just that you want Shirley to have lots of Duff Duffs but she has had one.

And he's not saying Linda is pathetic; rather that its pathetic that, due to her screentime, she should have had more Duff Duffs.

So he's actually on your side lol
    Forum Member
    I don't think he was insulting Shirley or Linda: 'The losing horse' is just that you want Shirley to have lots of Duff Duffs but she has had one.

And he's not saying Linda is pathetic; rather that its pathetic that, due to her screentime, she should have had more Duff Duffs.

it sounds like he was being sarcastic to annoy me. using linda for that is pathetic imo
    Forum Member

This.
    Forum Member
    This.

as if you would actually be serious about it after what you said last night
    Forum Member
    it sounds like he was being sarcastic to annoy me. using linda for that is pathetic imo

I would never want to annoy you Mona.

;)
    Forum Member
    I would never want to annoy you Mona.

;)

LOOOL you must think im really stupid :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    as if you would actually be serious about it after what you said last night

What has the fact that she is soon going to
    Be kicked to the curb when she-who-must-not-be-named returns got to do with the fact that given the enormous amount of appearances she has made, Shirley only has 1 duff duff.

I'm sure it does matter; I wouldn't like it if I were Linda.

She should be near the top of the list; not the bottom.

Surely even to your warped thinking that isn't right and NOT a good sign.
    Forum Member
    LOOOL you must think im really stupid :rolleyes:

Perish the thought, Mona. Perish the thought.
    Forum Member
    What has the fact that she is soon going to
    Be kicked to the curb when she-who-must-not-be-named returns got to do with the fact that given the enormous amount of appearances she has made, Shirley only has 1 duff duff.

I'm sure it does matter; I wouldn't like it if I were Linda.

She should be near the top of the list; not the bottom.

Surely even to your warped thinking that isn't right and NOT a good sign.
    she wont because pete lawson tweeted me phil/shirley is all about "does he love her? or is he just using her?" it would be the end of that storyline if he dropped her for sharon. its like if michael dropped janine for roxy. they wont do it at least till the ben thing is revealed

shes at the top of the appearance count actually. so your wrong
This discussion has been closed.