Options

Nikita --- Living pace

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes it's Ep11. No it's not a repeat. Not according to DigiGuide anyway.

(Plus I just realsed that my Tivo didn't record it. I set the Link to 'new only' and it says last nights was a repeat. So that's even weirder :confused:)

Nikita episode 11 is not on digiguide anymore as its finished being shown but the times I checked it it always said E11 repeat, it never once said it was a new episode hence why I was getting confused at your posts where you were on about it saying it was a new episode.
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys, is it worth starting to get into Nikita now? Saw a trailer and quite fancied sky plussing the rest of the series.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    Heavenly wrote: »
    Hey guys, is it worth starting to get into Nikita now? Saw a trailer and quite fancied sky plussing the rest of the series.
    Yes!!! It's one of the best tv series of the year!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Heavenly wrote: »

Well worth it but you have missed a lot of the story, may be worth visiting a site like TV.COM to read up on past episodes or try to watch them online.
  • Options
    StansfieldStansfield Posts: 6,097
    Forum Member
    Great start to the Mid Season start.:)
    But could Division, get a better Car for My Alex, then a Kia.:eek:

Had forgotten there was a Russian back story with Alex, had it been mentioned before?

I don't like the Neighbour.:mad:....and the 'Kill Chip'.:eek:

Did Alex buy anything in the Homeware section at the Shop.:rolleyes:...with her talks with Nikita.;)

Nice touch with Maggie Q introducing the Episode.....and how does she evade capture...loved the synchronized fight scene, with Michael.:cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stansfield wrote: »

Had forgotten there was a Russian back story with Alex, had it been mentioned before?

Did Alex buy anything in the Homeware section at the Shop.:rolleyes:...with her talks with Nikita.;)

Nice touch with Maggie Q introducing the Episode.....and how does she evade capture...loved the synchronized fight scene, with Michael.:cool:

This maybe explains Alex's awe at getting a Kia Sportage

http://www.kiamedia.com/secure/corporate012411.html

Think one of these might have been better

http://www.ferrari.com/English/GT_Sport%20Cars/CurrentRange/458-Italia/Pages/458-Italia.aspx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    This maybe explains Alex's awe at getting a Kia Sportage

http://www.kiamedia.com/secure/corporate012411.html
    Guest that might be the reason......:rolleyes:

Even this would have been better.;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Guest that might be the reason......:rolleyes:

Even this would have been better.;)

:D:D:D:D That is ****ing cruel man. True but cruel:):)

Can't wait for the Optima.(They don't do a drool icon on DS)
  • Options
    cloudfactorycloudfactory Posts: 807
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    its good,but not as good as le femme nikita.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Not sure about that ;)
  • Options
    shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I've never seen that, so can't compare. But I think Nikita is awesome.
  • Options
    petestanpetestan Posts: 3,528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm a big fan of La Femme and I have to say this is definitely equal to it from what I've seen so far, Maggie Q is excellent. :D
  • Options
    srhDSsrhDS Posts: 2,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

her cover story might have to change slightly. Spies are supposed to be low key. Only James Bond takes a different view on it...
  • Options
    J-JJ-J Posts: 1,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

i laughed when i seen it, i was like really a Kia, nothing wrong with them just not really the vehicle you would expect.

I dont trust the neighbour, my gut feeling is he works for division and has been placed there to watch her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    srhDS wrote: »
    her cover story might have to change slightly. Spies are supposed to be low key. Only James Bond takes a different view on it...
    It did feel as if she was making it up, as she went along.... hesitating, as she spoke to the Neighbour, not knowing, what to say next.
    J-J wrote: »
    I dont trust the neighbour, my gut feeling is he works for division and has been placed there to watch her.
    My thoughts too....and as soon as I saw him...... He's Trouble

:cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,196
    Forum Member
    shelleyj89 wrote: »
    I've never seen that, so can't compare. But I think Nikita is awesome.

I have.

The original is superior but the new one is different enough to hold its own...and is pretty good.
  • Options
    shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    viewaskew wrote: »
    I have.

The original is superior but the new one is different enough to hold its own...and is pretty good.

Is there anybody in it who I would have heard of? I only planned to watch this as I'd miss Shane West since he left ER, but I love it.
  • Options
    brangdonbrangdon Posts: 14,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, there was some talk of her being trafficked for sex, although I think that was part of a cover. I don't recall if she was Russian or some other Eastern European.
    J-J wrote: »
    Wasn't that pretty much spelt out at the end? When they were checking on all the agent's locators, there was a second one in Alex's building.
  • Options
    SteedSteed Posts: 512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shelleyj89 wrote: »
    Is there anybody in it who I would have heard of?

Probably not. It was filmed in Canada unlike the new version. This is the cast list:

Peta Wilson as Nikita
    Roy Dupuis as Michael
    Matthew Ferguson as Birkoff
    Eugene Robert Glazer as Operations
    Alberta Watson as Madeline
    Don Francks as Walter
  • Options
    brangdonbrangdon Posts: 14,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    viewaskew wrote: »
    I prefer the new one. The original was pretty weak to big with, in my view. Very clichéd. For example, in almost every episode the bad guy would start by killing his best friend, only son, or most trusted lieutenant, just to demonstrate how bad he was. It got more interesting as Nikita progressed and we got more into the characters. And then it became boring again, to the point where I stopped watching long before the end.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Enjoyed last night episode, with the 'Georgian Royal Family'...evil that Kristina, but nice to see Alex hit her at the end.
    But this 'Mission' for Alex, didn't seem the type, she would be doing, now she's on the Outside, thought she'd be doing, more undercover ops for the Division.:rolleyes:

Nikita and that Dress.:p...and the Sword.:eek:

Alex and the old Finger Trick.:cool:

And Michael with the Tape, at the end......:eek:
  • Options
    Paradise_LostParadise_Lost Posts: 6,454
    Forum Member
    brangdon wrote: »
    Yes, there was some talk of her being trafficked for sex, although I think that was part of a cover. I don't recall if she was Russian or some other Eastern European.

I believe she's Ukrainian.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is good for what it is I like Maggie Q but did wonder if she had lost some weight from when she was in Die Hard 4.0
    As a stand alone series Nikita is very enjoyable.
    Though I thought Le Femme was in many ways better.
    I do fancy Melinda Clarke something rotten though & that red outfit last week with the boots!! :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Poor episode this week, with the tupperware 'Weapon'....it looked rubbish.:o

And Alex, with her poorly set up Cover Story....with Mike turning up for Dinner, was crazy.:eek:

And Nathan getting cosy with My Alex.....so predictable.:yawn:
  • Options
    Paradise_LostParadise_Lost Posts: 6,454
    Forum Member
    It wasn't a great episode. Ryan and Nathan overload. But it's out of step with most of the back half in that regard. Better installments to come including next week's.