Options

Nashville Season 2 (US Pace)

2»

Comments

• Options
    TiggywinkTiggywink Posts: 3,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Layla was just in shock, as Will collapsed in her arms crying. But the twist was the camera panned up to reveal their was a hidden camera in the clock, which there should not of been as Will and Layla made it clear there was to be no cameras in the bathroom and bedroom.

Scarlett has decided to move away from Nashville as she feels the music biz isn't for her following her breakdown. But considering the actress isn't leaving the show, i am curious to see what will happne to her next season.

Gunner and his Girlfriend are fine, but next season will see them seperated as Zooey has bagged herself a support act job on Juliette's upcoming tour

Thanks, LM.

It makes you wonder where they are all going to end up. It would be weird for Gunnar and Scarlet to get back together but maybe they will. If Zoe is off the scene anything can happen and G&S were always meant for each other.

I was a bit zonked by Deacon's proposal to Rayna. FGS, the poor woman, what is she going to do now? Having said that, I don't think she and Luke have any chemistry at all and her acting is at its least accomplished in her scenes with him. I don't find her relationship with him believable at all.

I think I like Teddy and Deacon the besat of all of the actors actually.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loved the season finale, I don't want to wait a year to find out what happens next! Like everyone else, can't wait to see what they do with the Will storyline.. is it bad that I suspect Jeff Fordham is involved? And the Rayna and Deacon scene.. wow, someone needs to give Chip Esten an Emmy! He has been amazing this season and I've loved seeing Deacon 'grow up' and become a family man.
  • Options
    natalie77natalie77 Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone else seen the news that Hayden is pregnant and according to tvline they think it'll be written into the show so what's the betting there'll be a 'who's the daddy' storyline next season? :o