WOW: New Holby City trailer

kalikikikankalikikikan Posts: 393
Forum Member
Sad I know but just had to mention how fab the new vampish Holby City trailer is.

But where is Linden?

Comments

• JimmyJoeJimmyJoe Posts: 17,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've heard ALOT about this trailer!

Have to see it yet but Im very keen too! And I dont even watch the show regularly! :D
  • KellerKeller Posts: 5,970
    Forum Member
    It's really good! It looks like the same company that did all the recent EastEnders adverts, I was shocked when I first saw it as it's not what I expected at all from Holby City.
  • Official DivaOfficial Diva Posts: 6,792
    Forum Member
  • andallthatjazzandallthatjazz Posts: 6,413
    Forum Member
    Yeah but when is Michael French making an appearance again because it iwas said that he'll be making a comeback soon????
  • NorfolkBirdNorfolkBird Posts: 2,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't watch Holby City, but that trailer is something else. Brilliantly shot.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,088
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah but when is Michael French making an appearance again because it iwas said that he'll be making a comeback soon????

He's coming back....in Casualty! :)
  • andallthatjazzandallthatjazz Posts: 6,413
    Forum Member
    He's coming back....in Casualty! :)

No he's not. He was one of the originals in Holby City, then he left & came back & left again with a big question mark re the relationship between him & that head doctor woman or something.

There's no relationship between Michael French & Casualty so why would he be "coming back" to that show when he's never been in it in the first place????:rolleyes:
  • McBrien76McBrien76 Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No he's not. He was one of the originals in Holby City, then he left & came back & left again with a big question mark re the relationship between him & that head doctor woman or something.

There's no relationship between Michael French & Casualty so why would he be "coming back" to that show when he's never been in it in the first place????:rolleyes:

:rolleyes: to you. I said he is coming back, but to Casualty, which he is. :)
  • Connie BeachampConnie Beachamp Posts: 1,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

think you will find michael french actually first appeared in casualty as nick jordan before holby city started,:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 117
    Forum Member

They had him in casulty first before Holby started so make a link between the two shows (to show that Doctors from the same hospital could come down to the A+E) He never got on with Charlie who found him very arogent.
  • ListentomeListentome Posts: 9,804
    Forum Member
    think you will find michael french actually first appeared in casualty as nick jordan before holby city started,:)

Very true. But even if he hadn't appeared in Casualty first, the poster was being very condesending. Actually, the line:

There's no relationship between Michael French & Casualty

Is actually wrong, given that Holby city and Casualty share a reality in which Michael's character exists and thusly making a connection between Michael and Casualty.

Besides the point made was

He's coming back....in Casualty!

thus meaning the character of Nick Jordon is coming back but this time in Casualty not Holby City.
  • RainRain Posts: 9,688
    Forum Member
    Didn't didgtalspy report he was coming back to Holby though?
  • Moll FlandersMoll Flanders Posts: 1,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow! I've just watched it for the first time - it's amazing!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sad I know but just had to mention how fab the new vampish Holby City trailer is.

But where is Linden?

I was waiting for Linden to appear at the 'wedding' scene but where was he??? I think he's a fantastic character. Holby really is one of the best things on telly these days!
  • JimmyJoeJimmyJoe Posts: 17,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just watched in HQ and its even more WOW! :D

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=cErsXI1ESu8
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,392
    Forum Member
    Loved the advert... shame Holby City isn't as good as the advert!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh Crap! It was definately reported that Michael French was rejoining Holby City. I love Holby but cannot stand Casualty. :(

I was assuming he'll replace Lola when she leaves later in the year.

Love the trailer - bonkers as it is is!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    ooo that trailer is really cool! :D
  • RiDsTeRRiDsTeR Posts: 12,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I rememeber seeing the trailer at like 2am, i had to go shout my mum, it was amazing!! it's one good advert!! :)
  • kalikikikankalikikikan Posts: 393
    Forum Member
    Glad others are enjoying it too.

I have only seen it in the middle of the night too. I can't think why it is not shown pre watershed!!! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member
    Yeah I've only seen it in the early hours too. I find it a bit uneccessary to be honest.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a good advert. I've seen it a few times, but the BBC seem to like showing it in the early hours. :confused:

I hope they make a good advert for Casualty for the next series!
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have only seen it in the middle of the night too. I can't think why it is not shown pre watershed!!! :D

I've actually seen it pre-watershed once. Ironically it was on before Casualty. :D