New Judge Dredd film contains oral sex scene

2»

Comments

• Ted CTed C Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh dear, a sex scene in a Judge Dread film.... how terrible..... I had better call the Daily Mail.

If Mary Whitehouse was dead, she would be spinning in her......... oh.... wait a minute......

I for one will be boycotting this film and every other film made by the production crew ever again, and I mean everyone from the writer, director and actors through the the man who made tea for the people who swept the floor of the office of the person who produced the paper that the script was printed out on.....

What? The bloke who made all those naughty records in the seventies is now making films?

And still being filthy as well, I see...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    Ma-Ma - Played by Lena Headly... HOT
    Anderson - Played by Olivia Thirlby... HOT
    Likely Rating for film... 15
    Chances of much more than a bit of titty action and some suggestive facial expressions.. HIGH

Probably gonna be much better than the previous film incarnation (which was OK IMO) and as it seems to be about the war on a REALITY - altering drug, they will most likely set it up / shoot it in a way that is more suggestively than visually graphic
  • Mark AMark A Posts: 7,687
    Forum Member
    And why is oral sex seen as a bad thing anyway? I'd have thought quite the opposite.

Regards

Mark
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Why you want boycott the film when you hadn't see final edit yet?
  • floopy123floopy123 Posts: 6,003
    Forum Member
    Deleted post. See one below:
    Forum Member
    Excuse me for shouting

THE LEAKED SCREENPLAY IS GENUINE.

JOHN WAGNER - THE GUY THAT WRITES JUDGE DREDD - SAID IT WAS.
  • mred2000mred2000 Posts: 10,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Might very well be genuine but;

1) Grow up

2) Doesn't mean it's the final, shooting, version of the script.
    Forum Member
    Well you might as well boycott it anyway, just to make sure. :D
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    I think you will be one of first in QUEUE to see this film!
  • Ted CTed C Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    floopy123 wrote: »
    Excuse me for shouting

THE LEAKED SCREENPLAY IS GENUINE.

JOHN WAGNER - THE GUY THAT WRITES JUDGE DREDD - SAID IT WAS.

So you will be able to provide a link to this quote from John Wagner then, yes?
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    Mark A wrote: »
    And why is oral sex seen as a bad thing anyway? I'd have thought quite the opposite.

Regards

Mark
    Oral sex gives you cancer.
    Don't bother me as I don't give, I merely receive.
  • Mark AMark A Posts: 7,687
    Forum Member
    degsyhufc wrote: »
    Oral sex gives you cancer.
    Not so, oral sex does not, never has, and never will give you cancer. The transmission of the Human papillomavirus virus can give you cancer, but you can get that by simply swapping body fluids with anyone else who has the virus already, such as licking someone anywhere on their body, or receiving a sneeze in the face. Fortunatey it's a very, very rare occurance.

You are much, much more likely to be stung to death be bees for instance, or run over by a bus. Perhaps we should exterminate all bees, or ban busses to save ourselves from these terrible threats?

Regards

Mark
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mark A wrote: »
    Not so, oral sex does not, never has, and never will give you cancer. The transmission of the Human papillomavirus virus can give you cancer, but you can get that by simply swapping body fluids with anyone else who has the virus already, such as licking someone anywhere on their body, or receiving a sneeze in the face. Fortunatey it's a very, very rare occurance.

You are much, much more likely to be stung to death be bees for instance, or run over by a bus. Perhaps we should exterminate all bees, or ban busses to save ourselves from these terrible threats?

Regards

Mark

who would have guessed the diversity of information you find in a judge dredd thread..... ? ;-)
  • stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Screw this remake.

Nothing will beat the original, starring Stallone's Immense Codpiece.

I was an extra in that, you know.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    stoatie wrote: »
    I was an extra in that, you know.

an extra.....? in his codpiece?..... i recall it being large, but not a cod piece so big it could house a human!

how many other extras were tucked away down there?

:)
  • JCRJCR Posts: 24,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Given an MPAA R rating today for "strong bloody violence, language, drug use and some sexual content"

I'd be willing to bet they'll want a 15 here though, I hope it doesn't get cut.
  • darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just got back from seeing it & while there is a reference to oral sex in the film, you don't actually see anything. Which makes this entire thread an epic fail. :D
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 10,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Judge Dredd series in 2000AD did of course famously have the Sex Olympics, and a scene of Dredd having sex with Judge DeMarco in The Pit (well sort of), plus there have been an awful lot of Sex-Bots turning up in stories over the decades (most recently with PJ Maybe I believe).

So it's not as if there's no sex in the source material. :p

Also I have a vague memory of Nero Narcos having a "fully functional" robot body (as Data would put it).
  • UltraVioletUltraViolet Posts: 7,673
    Forum Member
    I'm amused this was actually made into a topic... I also find it amusing when people go on and on about sex in a 15/18 rating film yet have no problem when it comes to the violence. :D