Options

Rome

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,760
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi, I've just been set a challenge and having managed to come up with all the options I could think of, I was wondering if anyone else maybe have anyting new to add?

Ok, here's the challenge...

Someone is planning to take their girlfriend to Rome for a romantic weekend. This will be the first time that either of them have been to Rome and he says that he is planning to ask his girlfriend to marry him. He appears to be nervous and asks if we could offer some suggestions of a unique way of proposing, incorporating a scenic local site or event. He would also like us to suggest activities for them to do during the day and some romantic restaurants for dinners during their stay.
Please ensure that you consider the following:
- What questions would you ask him? What do you think would be the essential information that we would need to get from him in order to complete the task?
- What suggestions would you come up with for a unique way to propose?
- How can you structure the information in a way that will make it easy for him to make a decision?

Thanks to anyone in advance!

Comments

• Options
    sadoldbirdsadoldbird Posts: 9,626
    Forum Member
    FFS, just ask her.

That's my considered advice.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    laska wrote: »
    Hi, I've just been set a challenge and having managed to come up with all the options I could think of, I was wondering if anyone else maybe have anyting new to add?

Ok, here's the challenge...

Someone is planning to take their girlfriend to Rome for a romantic weekend. This will be the first time that either of them have been to Rome and he says that he is planning to ask his girlfriend to marry him. He appears to be nervous and asks if we could offer some suggestions of a unique way of proposing, incorporating a scenic local site or event. He would also like us to suggest activities for them to do during the day and some romantic restaurants for dinners during their stay.
    Please ensure that you consider the following:
    - What questions would you ask him? What do you think would be the essential information that we would need to get from him in order to complete the task?
    - What suggestions would you come up with for a unique way to propose?
    - How can you structure the information in a way that will make it easy for him to make a decision?

Thanks to anyone in advance!

You could start with listing these for others to see or else you run the risk of people just repeating what you've already thought of.

Or have you?;)