How would someone like John Lennon do on the x factor?

seal bseal b Posts: 541
Forum Member
✭✭
I think he'd get to the judges house possibly but then be told "I like that ya got ya own little style pet but i don't think your voice is good enough. i don't think ya have the x factor."

How does everyone else think he would do?

Comments

• RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nuttin, coz he aint fit enoughz
  • TalullahmayTalullahmay Posts: 5,962
    Forum Member
    Don't think he would do very well the main reason being hes Dead...:D Mind you the same could be said of most on the show right now!...:eek::)
  • Dear ViewerDear Viewer Posts: 1,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    John would have headed off to the nearest bed, sneaked Yoko into the competitors accomodation, and committed himself to a peace demo.:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His personality might come over poorly. Not a fab singer and not a looker either, IMO.

Actually, I can't abide JL.
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,108
    Forum Member
    His sharp tongue might get him in trouble, but he may get a loyal following because of it, especially if his sense of humour came across in his performances. Which I really think it would. ;)
    Think he'd get bored singing covers all the time though. I think his real passion is songwriting, next comes the performing.
  • Pliny the ElderPliny the Elder Posts: 2,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair, most acts that have become megally successful over the years wouldn't make it on the X Factor. This is because they are trying to manufacture a pop star.

Having said that, the music industry have always had "manufactured" pop stars. People from the 70's like David Cassidy would do well as would have David Essex and the Bay City Rollers. bands and singers like that. From the 50's and 60's you'd have people like Adam Faith and Cliff Richard etc etc.