Ripper Street

Comments

• Ice dragon1Ice dragon1 Posts: 19,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ahh thank you I missed that bit of info. I missed the first 15 mins.

Yah I was thinking the same why they hadn't got it, but the guy who deals with the bodies mention it. Btw got to say liking this episode to nigrht
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    If it's a punishment for cross dressers - how come the inspector's wife is ill ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mistabee wrote: »
    If it's a punishment for cross dressers - how come the inspector's wife is ill ?

Because shes eaten bread read my post before hope it helps :)
    Forum Member
    Because shes eaten bread read my post before hope it helps :)

Yes I get that but a tad indiscriminate !
    Forum Member
    Nice irony that the intolerant God botherer is the stooge !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes I get that but a tad indiscriminate !

Yah but who ever this guy is, he is getting off on watching al these people die
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    looks like they got him :)
    Forum Member
    Nothing like a quiet , calm , psyhchotic killer !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Go on punch the f**** :)
    Forum Member
    John Stuart Milne as an example for the greater good. The average Victorian plod was obviously pretty bright !
    Forum Member
    Not sure how you'd account for poisoning the criminal to gain information to the PCC today :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not sure how you'd account for poisoning the criminal to gain information to the PCC today :p

True but am guessing its a good way to get them to talk :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great episode tonight. Its nice to have something decent to watch on a Sunday
    Forum Member
    Great episode tonight. Its nice to have something decent to watch on a Sunday

Yes - liked the twists and turns
  • seejay63seejay63 Posts: 8,800
    Forum Member
    It's definitely getting better each week. Did anyone else notice a slight continuity error though? The other policeman who Reid was talking to at the end - the scratches were on the left side of his face, but when he was at the mill they were on the right. Only a small quibble though ;)
  • Chris1964Chris1964 Posts: 19,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I thought that was another excellent story in what is a tremendously atmospheric series.
    Looking forward to next week.
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member

Think they might have something to say about the treatement of a broken arm as well :D

Enjoying this, pairs up nicely with the sunshine and gentle humour of Death in Paradise
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chris1964 wrote: »
    Well I thought that was another excellent story in what is a tremendously atmospheric series.
    Looking forward to next week.

Glad alot of you seem to be enjoying it. And like one of you said it does seem to be getting better each week which is where for some programs. Plus am liking the fact where slowly but surely starting to know a little about the main chars
    Forum Member
    Think they might have something to say about the treatement of a broken arm as well :D
    "We offered the accused medical treatment m'lud ;)
    Enjoying this, pairs up nicely with the sunshine and gentle humour of Death in Paradise

DIP is another favourite of mine
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Love death in paradise great twist last week
  • teresagreenteresagreen Posts: 16,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    John Stuart Milne as an example for the greater good. The average Victorian plod was obviously pretty bright !

John Stuart Mill ;)
  • Dawn SunDawn Sun Posts: 1,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't remember which one but in a previous ep. they gave either a suspect or a witness a good kicking to get the info.

Ah, the good old days! :D :eek:

I'm really enjoying this - love the language and all the turns of phrase. :D

I bet they left that guy to die horribly and didn't bother pumping out his stomach...
    Forum Member
    John Stuart Mill ;)

Apologies - I was mishearing the Philosopher's song (MP) in my head :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dawn Sun wrote: »
    Can't remember which one but in a previous ep. they gave either a suspect or a witness a good kicking to get the info.

I bet they left that guy to die horribly and didn't bother pumping out his stomach...

Loooool thats not very nice although in fairness that guy really deserved it :)
    Forum Member
    Dawn Sun wrote: »

Pumping a stomach out can be painful without anaesthetic - and they could then hang him - real sadism !