Meredith Monroe

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
Forum Member
I know she not a famous celebrity and last known for her work on Dawson Creek and Criminal Minds but there a question on Wiki Answers than no one seems to be able to answer and I was wonder if anyone could help?

Meredith age for the last 8 years has gone from her being born in 1977, 1976, 1970, 1969 and1968. Now not only does her age change but she either referred to as Meredith Hoyt or Meredith Leigh. Does anyone know why numerous media sites keep changing her profile?

:confused:

Comments

• incy wincyincy wincy Posts: 839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HeatonS wrote: »
    I know she not a famous celebrity and last known for her work on Dawson Creek and Criminal Minds but there a question on Wiki Answers than no one seems to be able to answer and I was wonder if anyone could help?

Meredith age for the last 8 years has gone from her being born in 1977, 1976, 1970, 1969 and1968. Now not only does her age change but she either referred to as Meredith Hoyt or Meredith Leigh. Does anyone know why numerous media sites keep changing her profile?

:confused:

I didn't know her age had been getting changed, but I was really surprised the other week to read that she was born in 1968, which would have made her 30 when filming Dawson's Creek. I know these US teen dramas often have older casts, but I didn't think she looked that old on the show.
  • slackereconomyslackereconomy Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    no idea, but I loved her on on DC and her appearance on Californication..."f*** me like I'm al queda" :D
  • nats18nats18 Posts: 8,148
    Forum Member
    Her age is quite strange as I'm sure at the time her brother in DC was the oldest "teen" cast member and he was 28 yet now she's older than him though maybe she was lying back then but she didn't look that old.
    As for her name maybe she's been married a few times or monroe was a screen name she took and she was born something else that the media sites have picked up on.
    Totally ot but does anyone else keep getting ads over the first post on a page so it's impossible to read but there's no way to get rid of it.
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Was it only Michelle Williams who was actually the age of her character on the show? She looked young anyway.
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was it only Michelle Williams who was actually the age of her character on the show? She looked young anyway.

The characters are all supposed to be around 15 or 16 when it started weren't they? Michelle was 17 so the closest. The others were all around 19 or 20 I think.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    nats18 wrote: »
    Her age is quite strange as I'm sure at the time her brother in DC was the oldest "teen" cast member and he was 28 yet now she's older than him though maybe she was lying back then but she didn't look that old.
    As for her name maybe she's been married a few times or monroe was a screen name she took and she was born something else that the media sites have picked up on.
    Totally ot but does anyone else keep getting ads over the first post on a page so it's impossible to read but there's no way to get rid of it.
    Unfortunately the married theory does not apply, she has only been married once who she is still with Steve Kavovit since 1999.
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    According to IMDB, she was born Meredith Leigh Monroe, not sure about the Hoyt, possibly her Mother's maiden name?