what mission, task are you playing right now?

HotelierHotelier Posts: 13,100
Forum Member
✭✭
Assuming you are playing a game of course... I'm playing gta5 Task: Attempting to steal a Titan cargo plane from the military base and failing miserably, about to have my..err 10th attempt!..lol :)

Comments

• sodavlacsodavlac Posts: 10,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am playing Bang Bang Racing and tonight will be trying to do a lap of the Sakura Speedway circuit inside a particular time in time trial mode so I can unlock an achievement on Steam.

Now that I've typed it it sounds daft. I could be doing so many more productive things. :p
  • SpeedloaferSpeedloafer Posts: 2,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Xcom Enemy within, Ironman Mode (saves after every turn, so you cant just reload if you make a mistake) on Classic difficulty. Its only my 17th attempt. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just done a few of the Invasion levels on Rayman Legends Vita
  • scorpionatthepcscorpionatthepc Posts: 5,378
    Forum Member
    Trying to prestige 1 on call of duty ghosts nearly there but god its a chore.
  • WillbertWillbert Posts: 1,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trying to get to the vets to get medicine at the start of State of Decay. Decent game but the zombies are too easy to kill.
  • Philip WalesPhilip Wales Posts: 6,373
    Forum Member
    Just started 2nd area (flooded one) on Infamous 2
  • OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    Currently playing 'The Waiting Game' on Playstation 4 Launch Day. It's tough!!
  • Martin BlankMartin Blank Posts: 1,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skyrim on the PC (just purchased through the Steam sale). My first adventure into RPG style gaming and i'm loving it!