Simon thinks chole jasmine could win

Comments

• SatnavvySatnavvy Posts: 5,211
    Forum Member
    Who??????
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could be an outside bet, but no more than that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Here, I'll link one of the articles:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2724614/Simon-Cowell-backing-model-Chloe-Jasmine-Whichello-way-The-X-Factor.html

To my knowledge she's the only contestant being talked about concretely in the press right now. It's almost certainly a deliberate leak by the show. I'm betting she's not considered a real prospect but rather the controversy act. Watching that clip she seems fairly lacking charisma.

If so, leading the media blitz with her is smart. It lets them test how much juice she has, it signals things will be less boring this year, it starts building the base she'll need to get through a few weeks, and it puts an anti-Simon act out there early the audience can feel good about "beating" halfway through the show. Plus it keeps the top prospects from peaking too early as they can be the "underdogs".
  • Ben_AndrewsBen_Andrews Posts: 66
    Forum Member
    I know her, she was on x factor years ago with Sharon, Louis and Simon, she wore a pink cowboy hat and threw it at simon when they all laughed her out of the audition room because of how awful she was, and now she's in the running for the live shows? what an awful excuse for a talent show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I know her, she was on x factor years ago with Sharon, Louis and Simon, she wore a pink cowboy hat and threw it at simon when they all laughed her out of the audition room because of how awful she was, and now she's in the running for the live shows? what an awful excuse for a talent show.
    Check the clip in the article I linked, I think she has improved to "decent", probably above average for a controversy act. I'm actually more concerned she seems a bit dull for the job.
  • Ben_AndrewsBen_Andrews Posts: 66
    Forum Member
    she was also on Big Brother when Chantelle has to pretend she was in a girl band, she been desperate for fame for years! haha, only last year she was on The Face UK
  • SatnavvySatnavvy Posts: 5,211
    Forum Member
    Basically another fame **** then - doesn't care how she gets it and X Factor is just the latest excuse
  • zolugzolug Posts: 2,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Satnavvy wrote: »
    Basically another fame **** then - doesn't care how she gets it and X Factor is just the latest excuse

I would say 90% are fame hungry.