✭✭
    Lucky girl ;)
  • KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    Nasty cheating beast.
  • RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janine should have finished him off when she had the chance.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thats a shame, he looks like he was a really nice guy outside of the soap.

I would say shes lucky, but my mate looks exactly like him but blonde, so its abit weird! lol:p
  • funcifunci Posts: 782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Based on the story being true then I would like to say:

How to go off someone in one fell swoop. He is old enough to be her father. What a rotter!

Having not read the story or heard his side then I shall not judge!
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've seen pics of his wife and she's a real stunner. He's a complete prat if he has cheated on her, and with someone barely out of school as well:rolleyes:
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What man of 30 doesn't realise that dating and having sex with a 16 year old is fundamentally wrong, even if it is legal?

What a pig.
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blind item solved?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What man of 30 doesn't realise that dating and having sex with a 16 year old is fundamentally wrong, even if it is legal?

What a pig.

I suppose she could have lied about her age and said she was older, but that doesn't excuse him cheating on his wife who's just had a baby.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blind item solved?

Which one?

Feel sorry for the wife and baby at home.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    I'M DIED, 16 YR OLD HE AIN'T EVEN THAT FIT YOU KNOW.

Bring back Sean Slater PLZ.
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    kyri wrote: »
    Janine should have finished him off when she had the chance.

So true.

Dammit Janine getting a conscious the one time I wished she hadn't.
  • Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did the 16 year old do a kiss and tell o_O? maybe they didn't date. Maybe she's a backstage groupie. I have to say I am disappointed. Ah well.

Just out of curiosity why is it fundamentally wrong for a 16 and 30 year old to date?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did the 16 year old do a kiss and tell o_O? maybe they didn't date. Maybe she's a backstage groupie. I have to say I am disappointed. Ah well.

Just out of curiosity why is it fundamentally wrong for a 16 and 30 year old to date?

It's not wrong, but lets be honest, 16 is still a baby really. Your just out of school, your naive and vulnerable. You think your a grown up, but of course your not really. 16 is little more than a child, and lets be brutal, what the hell would a 30 year old have in common with a 16 year old anyway?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Because a 30 year old is a man or a woman. A 16 year old is a child, however much they don't want to be. There are few situations where a 16 year old can be on the same economic, emotional and psychological plane as a 30 year old. It is not a relationship of equals.
  • Columbo FanColumbo Fan Posts: 756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What a pig.

He did not date her, it was just sex. Nothing wrong there as long as its legal!
  • funcifunci Posts: 782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Legal or not it's still a bit grubby!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

There is.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Its wrong on so many levels I don't know where to start.
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What a pig.

As distasteful as we may find it, I suspect most men would go with a 16 year old if they had the opportunity.
  • Columbo FanColumbo Fan Posts: 756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its wrong on so many levels I don't know where to start.

you could start by telling me how
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone else who's got celebrity status cheats. Some men can't seem to keep it in their trousers.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you could start by telling me how

On a moral level perhaps?
  • Sarah.OXSarah.OX Posts: 1,204
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe it :eek: Seriously,only 16?! That's only MY age! I thought he was such a nice guy,too