Options

Is Louis Smith gay or asexual?

Comments

• Options
    Ben_Fisher1Ben_Fisher1 Posts: 2,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's had long-term girlfriends in the past and says he's on the look-out for a potential wife.

Who knows, though.

That's what Wentworth Miller used to say in interviews. Just saying.:D
  • Options
    MoggioMoggio Posts: 4,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's blatantly a massive homosexual.
  • Options
    cas116cas116 Posts: 820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm confused as to why it has to be either gay or asexual? Are those the only 2 possible options?

Anyway, i'm not bothered what his preferences are, I was lucky enough to see him perform in Glasgow last week and he was really nice to the crowd, very appreciative of the support.
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's what Wentworth Miller used to say in interviews. Just saying.:D

I did acknowledge the probable "Elton John was married" type of comments in a later post.
  • Options
    Jo MarchJo March Posts: 9,256
    Forum Member
    ChipPaper wrote: »
    Don't you mean until we say otherwise. They don't need to step out the closet, we'll drag them out, even if we have to push most of them in in the first place.
    Sadly, this is true.
    jjwales wrote: »
    I suppose it's convenient to assume that someone is heterosexual, as in most cases you will be right!
    First and foremost they are a person ....why can't people leave it at that!!
  • Options
    Blockz99Blockz99 Posts: 5,045
    Forum Member
    He's had long-term girlfriends in the past and says he's on the look-out for a potential wife.

Who knows, though.

sounds like jessie J on the look out for a hubby lol
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blockz99 wrote: »
    sounds like jessie J on the look out for a hubby lol

More likely than a wife, now she's renounced her bisexuality as a "phase".
  • Options
    Lee_BromleyLee_Bromley Posts: 172
    Forum Member
    I've always been under the impression that he was quite close to Aston from JLS?
  • Options
    Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel sorry for a lot of people in this thread. So, so close minded and obviously lived such sheltered lives to assume what someone's sexuality probably is, based on such ridiculous things such as the way they act. I'm gay myself and have lived in many different places and met so many different types of people. I'm extremely open minded. I've met and know gay men who do not fit the whole camp gay stereotype, and I've met straight men who do fit the stereotype. I know lesbians who look like Pixie Lott, Angelina Jolie, and I know lesbians who do fit the lesbian stereotype. Some people here need to get out more and gain some more life experience because you will be shocked at the different types of people you will meet...and the different types of sexualities some people are...and I'm not talking about just gay, lesbian and bisexual. What I also find funny and amazing is that different sexualities are becoming more accepted now and this is puzzling many older generations. For example, many straight men now wear make-up and I have a family member who is in his late 60's who presumes that if a man does this then he must be gay.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why do you need to know?
  • Options
    BrooksideBrookside Posts: 1,381
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wheres his sex tape!?

Gosh he most look beautiful in it!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    Isn't that David from Big Brother?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Brookside wrote: »
    Wheres his sex tape!?

Gosh he most look beautiful in it!

Thirsty much? :D
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am not remotely interested in his sexuality
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His body is beautiful.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    There was an article about him in the Daily Mail a few days ago that he's dating some girl. The girl is hot though! :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    David Mckintosh is gay I reckon, or bisexual. With a body like that it's good to share!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    David Mckintosh is gay I reckon, or bisexual. With a body like that it's good to share!

This thread is about Louis Smith not David :D
  • Options
    Ben_Fisher1Ben_Fisher1 Posts: 2,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I personally don't think he's gay, could be bi, or flexible etc etc. I don't really care that much. One thing that is certain though, he's an arrogant media ****, who would no doubt do/ say anything for extra publicity just like they all do.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I personally don't think he's gay, could be bi, or flexible etc etc. I don't really care that much. One thing that is certain though, he's an arrogant media ****, who would no doubt do/ say anything for extra publicity just like they all do.

An media ****? How!?

I love me some David Mckintosh, sorry! Dull as dishwater but everything else is a 10 no doubt!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He has a girlfriend at the moment.
  • Options
    GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He has a girlfriend at the moment.

Lucy Mecklenburgh.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is lucky. Bet hes great in bed.
  • Options
    Cally's mumCally's mum Posts: 4,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jo March wrote: »
    Why indeed!!
    It is tiresome - why does nobody ever ask if someone is hetrosexual?

If a gay person is talked about in a newspaper article it is always said "Gay so and so..."

It is never "Hetrosexual so and so.."

Why this fascination with what sexuality people are?

Because some people are far too interested in the private lives of others. Maybe they don't have anything in their own lives.
    Jo March wrote: »
    Well why don't we leave it at assuming and let everyone carry on with their lives in the way they wish.

Well, you would think, wouldn't you?
    jjwales wrote: »
    That's generally what happens, but why should we assume anything about people's sexuality?

We shouldn't. It's none of our business. People are entitled to have private lives and live them the way they wish. Nothing gives anyone else - particularly those on forums - the right to intrude into them.
    spookyLX wrote: »
    why do people get so worked up over Wether a celeb is gay or not . surly it's nobodies business unless the said celeb says something

Well, precisely. I really don't understand people's fervour to know this kind of stuff. It's not their right to know.

I wonder if those who are so eager to know every aspect of others' private lives are so willing to share every part of their own with all and sundry?

The only thing I care about is if someone is a good person or not. not their sexuality.