EXCLUSIVE: Sinitta, Paula Abdul, Jason Derulo, Sia and Tulisa join Judges Homes

EEAS1997EEAS1997 Posts: 2,907
Forum Member
✭✭✭
The Metro are running this story, here.

Cheryl will be off to the South Of France, the country where she met her husband, with Sia to pick her final...
Girls

Mel is in Mexico with Jason Derulo and the...
Boys

Simon's got lucky in Las Vegas and will be joined by two mentors: Sinitta and Paula Abdul . He's got the...
Over 25's

And as expected, Louis is in Bermuda with the return of Tulisa. They'll be picking the final...
Groups

Decent set of helpers, I'd say. I'm really glad that Sia is with Cheryl - She's such a credible artist, and is the #1 writer in the music industry. Sia has worked with Cheryl on her new album, Only Human, so they should have a good chemistry together. This also perhaps confirms the rumours that Cheryl put Sia's name to Simon as a potential fourth judge. If Simon is willing to have her on at Judges Homes, maybe she was in line for the job, but declined? She is known to not like much media attention (Which seems odd if she is really joining Cheryl).

Jason is a big signing for Mel, and I'd imagine they'd get on well together. He's had some huge hits this year, and is definitely at the top of his game.

I am so excited to see Paula on UK screens again. She was great as a guest judge back in the earlier years, so I'm really looking forward to this. She and Simon have such an electric chemistry, it'll be fun to watch. As a downside however, Simon is meant to be the 'biggest name in music' (how he's being introduced this year), yet he's got two has-beens with him? :blush: Doesn't really make sense, does it? I would've loved if 1D could've helped him.

Louis and Tulisa :D I loved them together during her first series. They do seem to have a genuine friendship. I am also pleased to see that Simon is giving Tulisa an opportunity that she needs right now. She's had a hell of a time, and in my opinion, deserves the chance to redeem herself. Perhaps after this, she'll regain some fans and get a more positive response. Also, Tulisa is the perfect helper for Louis considering she's the only judge to win with a group in the show's history.

Comments