Judges Houses! *Including Spoilers*

Comments

• staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    unclekevo wrote: »
    Two people who have seen him clearly don't think very much of his voice?
    Must have got him mixed up with someone else.
    DLD18 wrote: »
    At bootcamp, he sang Don't Cha by the Pussycat Dolls with a dance track in the background, completely out of tune. He even admitted he's not the best singer, he just seemed too eccentric, his choice of outfit was very unusual as well, but he said that's who he is. That's why I think he's a joke act! Also, I'm not really interested about his charm, I'd rather a better singer, who weren't as in your face as he is, be let through to Judges Houses instead of him!
    Well tbf, TXF isn't just about the singing. If it was, then we'd have most likely had different winners for a few years, it's also about popularity/personality/stage presence etc. & About an act who will be a success after the show. I think he'll be a controversial act probably, but we'll see.
  • konofiliuskonofilius Posts: 586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've got a question to those we were at bootcamp: Is there anyone similar to Cher/Misha/Kitty?
    I wont lie that these contestants absobed my attention the most and I feel that the show needs people like them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    konofilius wrote: »
    I've got a question to those we were at bootcamp: Is there anyone similar to Cher/Misha/Kitty?
    I wont lie that these contestants absobed my attention the most and I feel that the show needs people like them.

To be fair I like Rylan, but he will most definately be this years Kitty/Frankie, You can just tell. I dont think he will be hated as much as Kitty but he will be the sort that divide people as you've seen on this thread. There wasnt really any other people i see during the day that i think would cause much attention around them like kitty/frankie did, apart from him

J x
  • SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, as long as Carolynne has made it that far, I like her chances of getting on the live shows. No Goldie this time around! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xfactfan wrote: »
    To be fair I like Rylan, but he will most definately be this years Kitty/Frankie, You can just tell. I dont think he will be hated as much as Kitty but he will be the sort that divide people as you've seen on this thread. There wasnt really any other people i see during the day that i think would cause much attention around them like kitty/frankie did, apart from him

J x

I actually like him a lot. If he can provide stage presence along with vocal - bring it on. I dont think he will be like Frankie. I agree that he's gonna be in Kitty league with "strangeness" but Frankie lacked manners, talent, and in general was bringing negative buzz around the show and himself. Rylan could be deffinetely next Kitty but what was fine with Kitty is that she's a woman and it's easier to do "theatricality" for females. Despite all the talent Adam Lambert didnt win the show and Rylan has much less talent that Adam, so Im not putting him in top5 or sth *at least now).
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,527
    Forum Member
    If this Rylan is going to be considered a 'novelty act' in a similar vein to Kitty, Johnny et al.

Then I'm guessing Louis has the boys category this year
  • LunarLegendLunarLegend Posts: 3,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:rolleyes:
  • bazztheman93bazztheman93 Posts: 4,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't even heard or seen Rylan and i am already sick of him haha
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haven't even heard or seen Rylan and i am already sick of him haha

So we can see that black PR works perfectly fine...
  • RossRoss Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    I don't know how much to take from this but thought I'd share...

Got sent a survey about potential X Factor competitions for the new series, one of which was prizes based around judges houses (ie. win a trip to judge's houses). It listed the locations as the following:

NICOLE: Dubai
    TULISA: Ibiza or Caribbean
    LOUIS: Las Vegas
    GARY: South of France

Wonder if this is where they're actually going?...
    Forum Member
    Can i just ask do we know if he is actually through for definate? imagion all this chat and he got kicked out haha x ope he is through tho, Rylan for the WIN!

J x
  • plankenheimerplankenheimer Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    xfactfan wrote: »
    Can i just ask do we know if he is actually through for definate? imagion all this chat and he got kicked out haha x ope he is through tho, Rylan for the WIN!

J x

Definately through .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    categories according to The Sun http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/4459115/X-Factor-Gary-Barlow-is-given-the-over-25s-in-new-series.html

according to the article, Gary's destination will be Majorca and he will be joined by Robbie. Tulisa's destination will be the Caribbean
  • r0ry101r0ry101 Posts: 13,136
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bex. wrote: »
    categories according to The Sun http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/4459115/X-Factor-Gary-Barlow-is-given-the-over-25s-in-new-series.html

according to the article, Gary's destination will be Majorca and he will be joined by Robbie. Tulisa's destination will be the Caribbean

Quite predictabe categories if it's true, was hoping for the original spoiler I read on here being true!

And haven't we actually heard the Overs have been a very strong category this year?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    r0ry101 wrote: »
    Quite predictabe categories if it's true, was hoping for the original spoiler I read on here being true!

And haven't we actually heard the Overs have been a very strong category this year?

They are...The Sun likes to spruce up articles with white lies ;)
    Forum Member
    Definately through .

Hope he makes lives

j x
  • angel103angel103 Posts: 216
    Forum Member

Nope. Rylan was on first and was so out of tune I felt sorry for him, he was terrible. Someone else here has said he got the crowd going. I beg to differ. The first act to have the audience on their feet was Dale Ali. I hope we see him again next year.
    Forum Member
    r0ry101 wrote: »

Every category is strong this year :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    yep i was there too and the first to have the full standing ovation was Carolynne Poole :D .......... go Carolynne!
    angel103 wrote: »

Nope. Rylan was on first and was so out of tune I felt sorry for him, he was terrible. Someone else here has said he got the crowd going. I beg to differ. The first act to have the audience on their feet was Dale Ali. I hope we see him again next year.
  • SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Every category is strong this year :)

Well, until Louis messes one up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soppyfan wrote: »
    Well, until Louis messes one up.

Only if he takes apart the groups and put the shit singers together ;)
    Forum Member
    angel103 wrote: »

Without sounding rude> Are you deaf? I was sat about 6 rows behind the judges and the sound was fantastic, where were you sitting? From what i remember it was a different version of the song he sang, and i dont think it was in the original key, but he was most definately in tune to the track he was performing to. And if i also remember rightly didnt nicole start dancing???? My row and the rows infront were also dancing??? I thought he was great.

J x
    Forum Member
    James arthur also got through
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Think myself and xfactfan might end up being bffs this year tbh. Clearly got excellent taste.
    Forum Member
    Think myself and xfactfan might end up being bffs this year tbh. Clearly got excellent taste.

Deffo Stace! x

J x