Breaking News KP and Lurch - Jane from the BT Ads is Pregnant !

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,489
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Rather a sad story to report I know - even sadder that 70% voted that they wanted to be for the next storyline in the ads :rolleyes:

That will probably get Krusty trying to milk (no pun intended) more headlines in the Daily Fart and Heat magazine as to wether she is or not :rolleyes:

Comments

• Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    Novaman wrote: »
    Daily Fart

ahahahahaaaaahhhhaaa heeheeheeeheehee
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah yes but it is not Lurch's baby. Don't you know there is a gagging order relating to a couple of Premiership players? I reckon the father of this kid could be a MUFC or LFC player he he! ;)
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah yes but it is not Lurch's baby. Don't you know there is a gagging order relating to a couple of Premiership players? I reckon the father of this kid could be a MUFC or LFC player he he! ;)

That would be hilarious :D
  • GabriellaGabriella Posts: 997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually voted she wouldn't be. They are both so smug, they are bound to have a smug baby. :rolleyes:
  • TasiTasi Posts: 1,950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dammit! I voted for her to take square of EXLAX, cure the constipation and she could then stop rubbing her tummy. What a ghastly couple they are!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I voted for her to be pregnant! I love these ads! :D
  • mummypiggetmummypigget Posts: 12,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I voted for Preggie too!!:D
  • DeeLushDeeLush Posts: 2,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i voted for not pregnant, she always looks 10yrs older than him and miserable :(
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stupid, annoying adverts. Adam cannot even be the father - are they even seen in the same room at the same time??

My money's on the BT engineer.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I ****ing hate those adverts.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    i wanted to vote for up the duff by another man, but didnt get the option.
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DeeLush wrote: »
    i voted for not pregnant, she always looks 10yrs older than him and miserable :(

I can't stand her. It makes no sense that he would be with her. The whole concept reminds me of those awful gold blend adverts from time gone by with Sharon and him from Buffy.
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Stupid, annoying adverts. Adam cannot even be the father - are they even seen in the same room at the same time??

My money's on the BT engineer.
    Is that why she doesn't want to tell anyone else the joyful news yet? Will the follow-up ad be filmed on the Jeremy Kyle show as Adam waits nervously for the DNA result?:D:):D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And each adverts storyline does not marry up to the previous one.