Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    If it means I don't have to draw a flow chart to make sense of it all, I'll make a cuppa and sit down and join you Betty :)

You're very welcome ... I will bake some brownies
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As none of them can sing it will fold in a week ;)

:D:D:D
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

My favourite :D Ah, lovely - the brain fog is clearing already ...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    Wasn't he cc'd on the e-mail ? or was that another one.

I think Nev is up to his neck in it , whatever " it " is :confused:

I agree momma, I think he is as well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I will bring the wine, I have a feeling we may need it
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    momma11 wrote: »
    Wasn't he cc'd on the e-mail ? or was that another one.

I think Nev is up to his neck in it , whatever " it " is :confused:
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Dunno, Momma. We'll have to wait for an insider to come along and clarify.
    I agree momma, I think he is as well.

whoever clarifies, can they please do it in 'layman's terms' :)

My understanding is that NH opened this can of worms, but he is probably the one using such terms as "bury the bitch" & 'declaring war'..... am I close?
    Forum Member
    As none of them can sing it will fold in a week ;)

that's all right, it can be a dance musical with lots of CAN CAN :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will bring the wine, I have a feeling we may need it

I think we may need something stronger ... I'm supplying vodka ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    whoever clarifies, can they please do it in 'layman's terms' :)

My understanding is that NH opened this can of worms, but he is probably the one using such terms as "bury the bitch" & 'declaring war'..... am I close?

I think the finger is pointing towards CP for the "bury the bitch" comments
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the finger is pointing towards CP for the "bury the bitch" comments

Hmmm, not so sure on that one. The minute I read that yesterday, I thought male. A gut reaction. The language, the force, very testosterone-driven.

Unless Maggie Thatcher was working for CAN at the time (and although I have no proof,;) I'm pretty confident she's wasn't), I can't see a woman writing that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmmm, not so sure on that one. The minute I read that yesterday, I thought male. A gut reaction. The language, the force, very testosterone-driven.

Unless Maggie Thatcher was working for CAN at the time (and although I have no proof,;) I'm pretty confident she's wasn't), I can't see a woman writing that.

Ooh I can .. Why would Nev give that info to KP if it was him who wrote it
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I can, especially in that environment. And especially given the seemingly endless war against KP.

The only reason I think it could be Neville is that he has publically apologised to KP...was it for writing that?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ooh I can .. Why would Nev give that info to KP if it was him who wrote it

He made a massive deal of making it known he was apologising to KP for something he deeply regretted. I think it's this. But he could have said to KP - and it might be true, who knows? - that he had been told things about KP which justified this at the time, but later found out that those things were completely false, hence his turnabout and public apology.

That's my theory... all allegedly of course.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Language...yep... force....yep.....testosterone....yep..... thats CP alright ;) lets face it shes been wearing PA balls for earrings for the past god knows how many years :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    Language...yep... force....yep.....testosterone....yep..... thats CP alright ;) lets face it shes been wearing PA balls for earrings for the past god knows how many years :D

:D fair comment, Cym, ;) but I was speaking purely from my initial reaction, and that said 'male' to me, and it still does.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He made a massive deal of making it known he was apologising to KP for something he deeply regretted. I think it's this. But he could have said to KP - and it might be true, who knows? - that he had been told things about KP which justified this at the time, but later found out that those things were completely false, hence his turnabout and public apology.

Could he be sorry for aiding and abetting the campaign against her?
    Again all allegedly of course ..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That last line made me laugh so much ... :D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D fair comment, Cym, ;) but I was speaking purely from my initial reaction, and that said 'male' to me, and it still does.

Ever noticed her 5 oclock shadow :D:D:D
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:D:D
    Forum Member

this is my theory too, BUT I do think CP is capable of such obscenities but too damned clever to put them in writing in the way they were.... also

Can Associates denies that these emails were sent internally.

"The emails to which Ms Price refers were not sent by our company but by a third party, who no longer has any association with us."

so it has to be NH ..... or other 'no longer has any association with Can'..... I think :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    this is my theory too, BUT I do think CP is capable of such obscenities but too damned clever to put them in writing in the way they were.... also

Can Associates denies that these emails were sent internally.

"The emails to which Ms Price refers were not sent by our company but by a third party, who no longer has any association with us."

so it has to be NH ..... or other 'no longer has any association with Can'..... I think :confused:

Only someone at the top of the chain could have sent that. Not a CANette. That leaves two people and regardless of which one actually wrote and sent it, it surely would have been with the other one's approval since it was a call to arms. And we're talking about people who micro-manage here.

All allegedly of course.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Right so...

CA(N) Now: Claire Powell (CP) Gemma thingy (GW) and ? = PA

VS

CAN-NOT - Nev (N?) and Nicola Partridge (NP)

Who have sided with

KPakaJ and Black Sheep Management (her bruvva)

Who had a deal with

Richard Desmond in which he promised to be nice but broke it...

Is that everyone?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    That old chestnut. How many charities are out there that we hear about but don't know the person.

Macmillan have been doing their bus rounds for a while now and there are even breast cancer buses out there, I've seen them. It's hardly original AND he has chosen the most obvious of all the cancer charities rather than team up with a cancer charity that is already sending buses out.

If he'd have set up this charity alone and did fund raising for the buses himself, then he has every right to put his name on it, but working with this country's biggest cancer charity and possibly only doing his bit by turning up to parties and featuring them in his TV programme, it's more like a business deal to me.

He should be out there tirelessly jumping off cliffs, bike riding to Mongolia, sitting in a bath of baked beans, etc, but hey I suppose it gives his show something to film

Im surprised he hasnt decided to raise money for the Royal Marsden. Their cancer research trials have benefitted so many, including Andrew.

I can see why he feels awareness might help some, but I think running four mobile vans (one of which he is running) will not save as many lives as the cancer research being undertaken at the Marsden.

He could have done something in Andrew's name, which would have been fitting, but has chosen to use his name..
    If he personally raises millions for this, then I will think its not totally about publicity.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I can see someone who just lost 20% commission saying it, whatever gender:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dropping the kids off at school made Peter think of Emily. Yes, we can see why.
This discussion has been closed.