Emma Chawner - Who is she?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 269
Forum Member
I have seen many many threads about this girl but because they are so many pages long ive never read through them as i wouldnt never find out what i wanted, who is she? where has she came from?? What has she done to be the next Jade Goody??

Comments

• mumbles26mumbles26 Posts: 5,768
    Forum Member
    good question Russyy, I have absolutely no idea who she is either
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Many threads?:confused: There's one.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Many threads?:confused: There's one.

If you nice see one thread on current list, it says Part 7. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    But its part of the same thread, in the past it would not be split into parts and would instead be a 20,000+ post long thread instead parts of 3000 ish posts each :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    If you nice see one thread on current list, it says Part 7. :)
    Yes I know but it's not seven separate threads, it's one solitary thread that has had a lot of contributors since it was started 18 months ago. After 3000 posts it gets split.
  • FringoFringo Posts: 7,995
    Forum Member
    Giyf :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have never been in that thread because I have absolutely no idea who she is... or what she does... never seen her on the front of OK so she can't be that bad.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fringo wrote: »
    Giyf :)

Indeed. Always baffles me when people start threads saying they've no idea who someone is when, in the time it takes to open a new thread, they could just google the name and save themselves the bother.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have never been in that thread because I have absolutely no idea who she is... or what she does... never seen her on the front of OK so she can't be that bad.
    She would sell her mother for the chance to appear on the cover of OK magazine:D.

And she claims to be close personal friends with Peter Andre because she met him at the Trafford Centre when he was signing something or the other. It's quite sad really.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Indeed. Always baffles me when people start threads saying they've no idea who someone is when, in the time it takes to open a new thread, they could just google the name and save themselves the bother.
    I wondered what that stood for, now I know:)
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Russyyy wrote: »
    I have seen many many threads about this girl but because they are so many pages long ive never read through them as i wouldnt never find out what i wanted, who is she? where has she came from?? What has she done to be the next Jade Goody??

She's someone that went on the X Factor that had an atrocious voice. She also wore a dress that didn't suit her at all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She would sell her mother for the chance to appear on the cover of OK magazine:D.

And she claims to be close personal friends with Peter Andre because she met him at the Trafford Centre when he was signing something or the other. It's quite sad really.

Pmsl... I refuse to google though... she will have to remain the woman on the DS thread to me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pmsl... I refuse to google though... she will have to remain the woman on the DS thread to me.
    Stay strong. You're missing nothing. Unless she really IS close personal friends with Peter Andre of course - sadly I think that's a figment of the poor girl's imagination. Though she has got a photo of herself with him. He looks terrified, bless him.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stay strong. You're missing nothing. Unless she really IS close personal friends with Peter Andre of course - sadly I think that's a figment of the poor girl's imagination. Though she has got a photo of herself with him. He looks terrified, bless him.:D

Another downside of fame you have to be nice to the sanity challenged. :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another downside of fame you have to be nice to the sanity challenged. :D:D:D
    Especially if they are buying your latest book.;)
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well he's currently declared himself in the market for someone 'special'... and Emma is definitely 'special'...

so maybe... ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well he's currently declared himself in the market for someone 'special'... and Emma is definitely 'special'...

so maybe... ;)

Haha!

I think she may visit his coffee shop.
    Not that she drinks coffee of course. or would she ever dream of eating the cakes! ;)

Although, that could be a long car drive and we all know that driving is a lot of exercise which is against the rules of the Chawner look. She could book a taxi daily to go there maybe...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 269
    Forum Member
    oh my actual god, i wish i never googled her now
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

so maybe... ;)
    Emma and Pete
    Sitting in a tree
    K.I.S.S.I.N.G

Actually scrap that, the branch would break. Poor Petey.
  • greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emma and Pete
    Sitting in a tree
    K.I.S.S.I.N.G

Actually scrap that, the branch would break. Poor Petey.

No, it's all Keith Lemon now since he signed her chest.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    greengran wrote: »
    No, it's all Keith Lemon now since he signed her chest.
    Oh yes, of course. Keith Lemon, the man she thinks is real, and not a character played by Leigh Francis?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yes, of course. Keith Lemon, the man she thinks is real, and not a character played by Leigh Francis?

My mum said about Keith Lemon... he looks just like that Avid nutter off BB when it was good... pmsl
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My mum said about Keith Lemon... he looks just like that Avid nutter off BB when it was good... pmsl
    One of my friends was the same - she said I can't stand Keith Lemon or Avid Merrion, they are both awful. She wouldn't have it that they are characters played by the same person. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One of my friends was the same - she said I can't stand Keith Lemon or Avid Merrion, they are both awful. She wouldn't have it that they are characters played by the same person. :D

I think that is testament to Leigh Francis' ability to create characters lol.
  • lovely_ladylovely_lady Posts: 424
    Forum Member
    Emma Chawner is a talented young singer.
    Don't bother wasting your time with the other thread. It's vulgar.