BIG BROTHER EVICTION IS ON!!! (Spoke to applause store)

bitchboybluebitchboyblue Posts: 2,778
Forum Member
✭✭✭
So i have priority tickets this friday, but was not going to bother going as no eviction. However i have spoke to applause store and had a confirmatory email... The two housemates with the highest number of votes WILL be evicted to face the crowd and have an interview with Emma. They will then go back into the secret house. Ill see if i can cut and paste the email....hang on....

Comments

• VerenceVerence Posts: 104,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    So i have priority tickets this friday, but was not going to bother going as no eviction. However i have spoke to applause store and had a confirmatory email... The two housemates with the highest number of votes WILL be evicted to face the crowd and have an interview with Emma. They will then go back into the secret house. Ill see if i can cut and paste the email....hang on....

I think most people were expecting that was what would happen
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Brilliant.
  • bitchboybluebitchboyblue Posts: 2,778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here we go....this is the email.................

SEE YOU TOMORROW AS PLANNED - IT'S STILL VERY MUCH OOONNN!

Tomorrow night your 2 favourite housemates will leave the Big Brother House... for a bit! - In a FAKE EVICTION!

After the cheers and the chat, either Dan & Wolfy, or Dexter & Gina will re-enter the House in secret, into a secret luxury lair where they will have a close eye on the 'goings on' in the real house!

Exciting stuff! And we still want the fans here, with banners, chanting and cheering (or booing) to ensure the housemates believe in the SECRETS & LIES!!!!

++ PLUS YOU WILL SEE YOUR 2 FAVOURITES LIVE!!++

See you here as arranged!

You have already been sent tickets - If you haven't yet received tickets please follow:
  • RiverMRiverM Posts: 1,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    let's just hope they tame all the rowdy chavs outside not to give anything away
  • jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 27,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last night, it did actually say there would a fake EVICTION, if you heard that you would have known
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also, applause store still have tickets if anyone wants to go.........
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here we go....this is the email.................

SEE YOU TOMORROW AS PLANNED - IT'S STILL VERY MUCH OOONNN!

Tomorrow night your 2 favourite housemates will leave the Big Brother House... for a bit! - In a FAKE EVICTION!

After the cheers and the chat, either Dan & Wolfy, or Dexter & Gina will re-enter the House in secret, into a secret luxury lair where they will have a close eye on the 'goings on' in the real house!

Exciting stuff! And we still want the fans here, with banners, chanting and cheering (or booing) to ensure the housemates believe in the SECRETS & LIES!!!!

++ PLUS YOU WILL SEE YOUR 2 FAVOURITES LIVE!!++

See you here as arranged!

You have already been sent tickets - If you haven't yet received tickets please follow:

Fantastic love it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last night, it did actually say there would a fake EVICTION, if you heard that you would have known

Erm ok I was only trying to help, and considering there seems to be a lot of speculation, I wanted to clear it up.

Ps a fake eviction could have ment a lot of different scenarios, not an eviction and an interview.
  • EYEBALL95EYEBALL95 Posts: 551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Make sure you get plenty of booing in.lol
  • ThetrevsterThetrevster Posts: 632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have they ever had a double eviction in the past where both hm's have left at the same time? Not saying they will just want to know the history.
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have they ever had a double eviction in the past where both hm's have left at the same time? Not saying they will just want to know the history.

Yes.

BB7- Michael and Spiral
    CBB5- Jo and Cleo, Jack and Danielle
    BB8- Shanessa and David, Kara Louise and Tracey, Carol and Jonty
    BBCH- Liam and Victor, Jay and Calista, Nathan and Jeremy, Anthony and Amy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 108
    Forum Member
    Hang on!
    Getting confused.How is that going to work if the 2 favourites happen to be Dan and Dexter for instance.
    BB has already partnered the 2 who will go in.
    Are we supposed to be voting for our favourite couple to go In?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shuffle12 wrote: »
    Hang on!
    Getting confused.How is that going to work if the 2 favourites happen to be Dan and Dexter for instance.

Yes, there are only 2 phone lines open.
    To send Gina and Dexter in, or to send in Wolfy or Dan. We are voting for a couple.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope they do one at a time, whoever is put in the safe-house would then wonder who else is coming in
  • Janet_HadfieldJanet_Hadfield Posts: 1,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shuffle12 wrote: »
    Hang on!

Yes, you either vote for Dexter and Gina or Dan and Wolfy to go into the secret room and be exempt from nominations next week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    auntysplat wrote: »
    Hope they do one at a time, whoever is put in the safe-house would then wonder who else is coming in

They will most likely be "evicted" together.
  • MisoSoupMisoSoup Posts: 14,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Also, applause store still have tickets if anyone wants to go.........

Thanks for the update :) Hope you have fun

And report back after - I want to know if you're encouraged to boo or cheer for anyone in particular - Like, the hms might think it's weird if Dan & Wolfy get booed but Gina & Dexter are evicted - So will bb ask the crowd to cheer Wolfy (for example)
  • SlimSimSlimSim Posts: 3,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EYEBALL95 wrote: »

Yes, there must be very loud booing.:D
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't forget to yell GET WOLFY OUT!
  • bbfiveneverbbfivenever Posts: 1,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If they actually leave the house together then that is too obvious IMO.

The Housemates will know it's not a real eviction.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If they actually leave the house together then that is too obvious IMO.

The Housemates will know it's not a real eviction.

Why not? As I posted above thee has been 10 times where two people have been evicted together.
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    So this will actually be a mixture of Charley's fake eviction and Michelle's bedsit?
  • Andy_GAndy_G Posts: 11,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    brb wrote: »
    Don't forget to yell GET WOLFY OUT!
    :D
    This will certainly happen!
    Can't wait to see her reaction.
    :D
  • white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EYEBALL95 wrote: »

EXACTLY--it's the only way to maintain the Illusion at least till doors are shut. This could be FUN!!?
  • bbfiveneverbbfivenever Posts: 1,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    Why not? As I posted above thee has been 10 times where two people have been evicted together.

Just don't find it believable.

If BB want to stir it up they usually do one eviction, and let them sit there for a bit rejoicing that they're still there, then on comes Davina/Brian/Emma to gasps and realisation.

A double at the same time (especially in a secrets and lies year) would automatically make me think 'fake eviction'

Then if there are any activities they (the "evicted" Hm's) can effect it would be clarified fairly quickly.