Emmerdale - The Aaron Livesy Story [SPOILERS - Part 13]

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Den23 wrote: »
    Well I have finally just watched the episode. Powerfull stuff. No-one does angst and tears like Danny. He's made us love and care for an essentially difficult anti-social character, and that is great acting.

PS - Biggest shock of the night for me. Mickey getting a woman to snog him :eek:

Paid for her probably, she had that look :eek::o yes im a bitch:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 93
    Forum Member
    Jackson has made me want to dig my lego out now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grumple wrote: »
    Thanks for the positive reaction to my post. I didn't mean to be negative about them splitting up. Just we kind of know they will eventually. But they could still be together for a while. I'm just now feeling really optimistic that there will be positives to come even if they aren't together.Anyway, I'm really excited about tonirrow's eps now. Have told husband that he has no chance of a lift home from football!
    Anyway, I really am off to my bed now as I think I might finally be able to sleep!
    XX

I still think they will be together! At least for a while! They'll be typical aarson, on-off the whole time, but it'll all be a lil bit more serious:rolleyes: Might not be a bad thing, maybe for once change will be good:)

BIB2 - Good for you grumps! Did you tell him why? :p

Sleep well x
  • andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    i will repeat this tomorrow cus it's late, but HOW exactly does it "change Marlon and Paddy lives forever" like advertised? They weren't involved at all!?:confused:

It was meant to do that for a 4 blokes but it will only effect Jackson and Aaron.
  • baisbaisbaisbais Posts: 3,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Right. I need to be up in 6.5 hours' time. So I'm going to bed... have watched bits from the ep again, but not brave enough to watch the long discussion again. The kiss in the bar a few times, yes...

Hopefully will feel a bit more cheerful tomorrow!
  • syedluversyedluver Posts: 1,055
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sam'sWish wrote: »
    That picture has to surface as some point. There has to be a reason behind it. I'm positive!!!

i think jackson will get amnesia, i think that he will either not no who aaron is at all, or he will forget the past few months and can only remember aaron hitting him and them falling out. i think the picture might help him to remember that they worked things out and were a couple.

or it meens nothing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh wait til I tell you this..tonight's ep brought to my attention a weird and lovely revelation.I found out that hubby's best mate is an avid ED fan more to the point an Aarson fan.:eek::D. here's how I found out, there I was wondering aimlessly in a post crash daze when he arrives at our door for a visit.upon seeing my pinched face he asks if all is well to which I sigh deeply (chin on chest) and wonder back to my room.its then that I hear hubby whispering that he doesn't know what happened between me getting home in a mad rush and watching ED.without a second thought(well im sure it was otherwise he'd never have owned up to it if he had:D) AaaH I hear him say.Its the night of the "accident":eek::eek:. that had me back in the lounge so fast I almost broke my ankle.How did you know about the Accident i ask him, to which he answers (wait for it) Oh i used watch ED only stopped when Brian ate Clyde:eek::D:D.. cheered me up that did:D:p
  • Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,367
    Forum Member
    :cry::cry::cry: JACKSONNNNNNNN!!!!

Oh my god....that was too intense....I feel sick. :( my poor little Jackson :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 183
    Forum Member
    Any spoilers about the next few eps floating around?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have watched it now, but can't speak, head is mashed!
  • syedluversyedluver Posts: 1,055
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    does anyone else think that aaron was going to tell jackson that he loves him at the end when he was trying to ring him? i well think he was, i think that as jackson was driving away 'for good' it made aaron realise that he doesnt want to loose jackson 'for good' and that reason was because he loves him.
  • Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,367
    Forum Member
    Have watched it now, but can't speak, head is mashed!

Yeah me too. It....i cant even.....bloody hell.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    going to try to sleep now!
  • toccyladtoccylad Posts: 1,288
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not surprised at all. Been there and got the T-shirt as a Chryedian. After the wedding of Syed and Amira on New Years Day we were traumatised for days. Buckets of tears have been shed on our thread but we got happiness in the end (for now!)

I am hoping that the same will happen for Aaron and Jackson even if it a way down the line. The writers/producers have an amazing couple here and a brilliant actor in Danny Miller so surely they will get them together eventually? Keep the faith!! Can't wait to see what happens next - I'm hooked! :)

bumpty bump people

i was going to comment earlier but was to emotional scared and now am too tired but it been one hell of an evening roll on tomorrows double bill chat in the morning peeps xx
  • toccyladtoccylad Posts: 1,288
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    omg i cant sleep so back up again and on here have watch emmerdale now 4 times and it still doesnt get any easier
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning, just got back from work and need to go catch up the pages, but I'm feeling a bit sick and shaky myself

I know you'll probably think I'm making this up, but honestly I'm not - I've just nearly done the same as Jackson last night

We've got temp traffic lights on the exit of work, so I took a different route which passes this mini roundabout at the back of work, I just didn't look and there was a tractor unit for a 40footer turning right, someone I managed to stop the car just in time.

Just ahead of the roundabout, is a level crossing, which is now disused as the trainlines have been removed for Metrolink installation

Obviously it's not as bad as what happened to poor Jackson but it's shook me up a bit, closest I've really come to a crash
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    andy614 wrote: »
    i will repeat this tomorrow cus it's late, but HOW exactly does it "change Marlon and Paddy lives forever" like advertised? They weren't involved at all!?:confused:

It was meant to do that for a 4 blokes but it will only effect Jackson and Aaron.

I thought the same afterwards, but maybe it's more in terms of kickstarting the Marlon/Paddy/Rhona triange onto the next stage, obviously they'll be shocked at what happened, and that they could've been in the van, but I feel it'll be more to do with that
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,876
    Forum Member
    Good morning all.
    How are we all doing today? I may attempt to rewatch the ep at some point before tonight but not sure if I'll manage it. I want to though as there is so much I can't remember. I think I was in shock for most of last night. I just felt numb for ages and couldn't think at all. I'm hoping if I watch again it may make more sense.
    I'm looking forward to tonight though and seeing how Aaron reacts (well how everyone reacts really). Like someone said last night I'm wondering how Paddy and Hazel find out about the crash.
    Suprisingly I'm still feeling quite optimistic about the s/l in the future ( I thought I might not be and would wake up this morning with my usual feeling of depair about it). I'm pretty convinced they will split up, but not necessarily now/next week/next month. But then we all know that they aren't meant o be together forever anyway so that's not really news. I hope they get a really positive reactiob to this s/l and to Jackson and hopefully keep him in the village for a while yet (longer than hid current extension). And we know that Aaron is around for the forseeable future so that's good.
    Anyway, I'mrambling now so I'll shut up.
    Back later
  • ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just saw the pictures that DS posted of the aftermath. That last one with Aaron looks very emotional. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning everyone.

Hows everyone feeling this morning. I'm still in a weird place really. But I've decided to go to work and just look forward to more scenes tonight. The pictures look great.
    Morning, just got back from work and need to go catch up the pages, but I'm feeling a bit sick and shaky myself

I know you'll probably think I'm making this up, but honestly I'm not - I've just nearly done the same as Jackson last night

We've got temp traffic lights on the exit of work, so I took a different route which passes this mini roundabout at the back of work, I just didn't look and there was a tractor unit for a 40footer turning right, someone I managed to stop the car just in time.

Just ahead of the roundabout, is a level crossing, which is now disused as the trainlines have been removed for Metrolink installation

Obviously it's not as bad as what happened to poor Jackson but it's shook me up a bit, closest I've really come to a crash

Oh god, glad you're ok!

I'm going to focus on some positives today. Danny said Jackson and Aaron were together for the foreseeable future, Marc said the we will get to understand why Jackson is with Aaron when we finally meet his Dad. The storyline is supposed to be educational and positive and will run till the back end of next year.

And we have two fantastic actors in the shape of Danny and Marc!

I hope we're all feeling slightly better this morning anyway (((((Hugs))))))

And now I'm off to work!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grumple wrote: »
    Good morning all.
    How are we all doing today? I may attempt to rewatch the ep at some point before tonight but not sure if I'll manage it. I want to though as there is so much I can't remember. I think I was in shock for most of last night. I just felt numb for ages and couldn't think at all. I'm hoping if I watch again it may make more sense.
    I'm looking forward to tonight though and seeing how Aaron reacts (well how everyone reacts really). Like someone said last night I'm wondering how Paddy and Hazel find out about the crash.
    Suprisingly I'm still feeling quite optimistic about the s/l in the future ( I thought I might not be and would wake up this morning with my usual feeling of depair about it). I'm pretty convinced they will split up, but not necessarily now/next week/next month. But then we all know that they aren't meant o be together forever anyway so that's not really news. I hope they get a really positive reactiob to this s/l and to Jackson and hopefully keep him in the village for a while yet (longer than hid current extension). And we know that Aaron is around for the forseeable future so that's good.
    Anyway, I'mrambling now so I'll shut up.
    Back later

Morning grumps!

I can't believe how much this story has affected me - bad night's sleep! Woke up still feeling despondent... haven't rewatched yet, and won't have time to til about 10pm tonight, at which point I'll probably watch the new eps instead!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 145
    Forum Member
    Morning, all!

(I've been up since 4 - my son threw up, you know, everywhere, at just after half past four. It's been going round his school. Now trying to arrange childcare for the next two days :()

I'm still feeling positive, actually. Haven't rewatched but still not seeing genuine finality in all of this. Actually, an hour-long episode with a big-budget crash feels like a lot to invest in a short-term couple's breakup. If they'd been together for years, yes. If last night's row hadn't been followed by the crash, maybe. I still think they'll be together at the end of all this.

(Not forever. But nothing's forever).

The new pics are interesting. I like the idea of a nurse having to hold Aaron back, but ... I would just imagine that would be harder work. One hand on his elbow ... no. This is Aaron. It should be taking a SWAT team to keep him back.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, I'm going to do a grumps, and have some positives:

- we got a whole episode, and lengthy conversations, devoted to our boys
    - the lovely kiss! "Just a mate, is he?" "Boyfriend"
    - "You've got me! You've got ME!"
    - Prospect of stunning performance from Pauline Quirke
    - Aaron running to the van, screaming "Jackson"...

Ok, I'm running out. Those will do for now...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    baisbais wrote: »
    Ok, I'm going to do a grumps, and have some positives:

- we got a whole episode, and lengthy conversations, devoted to our boys
    - the lovely kiss! "Just a mate, is he?" "Boyfriend"
    - "You've got me! You've got ME!"
    - Prospect of stunning performance from Pauline Quirke
    - Aaron running to the van, screaming "Jackson"...

Ok, I'm running out. Those will do for now...

Another one! From Marc's interview - "A new chapter in their relationship" - i.e. not the end of it!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,685
    Forum Member
    Morning All. Hope we are all good today. I'm actually feeling fine this morning now, but I'll probably watch the episode again when I come back from uni and get all sad again :(

Last night's episode was still so amazing though. Wow!

Baisey Waisey, don't forget Paddy's slippers! :D That was a highlight for me too :D

Welcome Cailla. Great to see loads of people coming out yesterday :)

The pictures look great and it looks like Aaron isn't ready to let Jackson go yet which is great. Hazel looks devastated so I can't wait to see a sad side to her.

Tonight's episodes will probably be even more heartbreaking!
This discussion has been closed.