Something doesn't Feel Right

Comments

• jobieladjobielad Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dome wrote: »
    Maybe people have just woken up to Gary''s game.

Some were aware of it from the start.

But they are all playing the game and it is a game!
  • marsheymarshey Posts: 594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LiamOK wrote: »
    .................. disgusting crowd - 'paid extras', BOTS propaganda etc, etc................

I've been thinking the paid extras bit for a while, especially the BOTS audience, considering some are Equity members and are omni-present too (as are some of the panel members!)

My own voting has stopped now as I've long suspected the whole thing has become a fix!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 133
    Forum Member
    Dee has already won, Wake up and smell the coffee.
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The conspiracy theories on here are ridiculous.
  • erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Important information about app voting

When the app voting went live tonight, Gary’s photo may not have shown up on your device.

However, any votes made then will be counted and his photo is now displaying correctly.
  • domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    SegaGamer wrote: »

As they are every series.
  • johnanjohnan Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This forum rarely reflects the public view, so the crowd reaction is bound to not agree with hopes nurtured here.
    Gary will not win.
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    marshey wrote: »
    I've been thinking the paid extras bit for a while, especially the BOTS audience, considering some are Equity members and are omni-present too (as are some of the panel members!)

My own voting has stopped now as I've long suspected the whole thing has become a fix!!

I agree, after the farcical in the summer I will never be voting again. I don't like how BB and the producers work anymore, I really don't trust any of them anymore.
  • Rosie50Rosie50 Posts: 2,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, after the farcical in the summer I will never be voting again. I don't like how BB and the producers work anymore, I really don't trust any of them anymore.
    This, I will not vote again :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    They weren't when I went.

They are now.

It's pretty bloody obvious.
  • redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Dee or George will win, unfortunately.

please say it aint so
  • duncannduncann Posts: 11,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The crowd are not representative, plus they are easily led by one or two people. There was really only one loud booer for Gary.
  • SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jp761 wrote: »
    Gary got loud boos i read he got pretty good cheers the second time around though ? I've not watched just yet.

At the end of the show when the numbes to call were given out the only one of the 6 who got loud cheers was George. Bizarre. Unless he's the chosen one and that crowd was in on it.
  • SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johnan wrote: »
    This forum rarely reflects the public view, so the crowd reaction is bound to not agree with hopes nurtured here.
    Gary will not win.

So long as Dee or George don't. win I don't mind too much any more.
  • JVB69JVB69 Posts: 438
    Forum Member
    yogacats wrote: »
    Sorry for the duplication, but I thought something I posted in another thread might be good for discussion.

I smelled a rat tonight.

Suddenly after several evictions Gary (the firm favourite from the start) is booed. Ricky, who comes accross as a controlling waste of space and who has entertained us NIL cheered. Dee gets very loud cheers. at the same time as her odds at the bookies going haywire.

Something's amiss. I feel history repeating itself.

I feel something in my water (as the saying goes) something that 'isn't right', that I cannot prove and cannot put my finger on, but as Gary would say;

Something
    Coming
    Amiss
    Mightily!

I said this two weeks ago. I am not a nutter and my favourites hardly ever win usually. but in the summer this pattern along with various outside information emerged. Well look what happened there......there will be more come out in time too. This is going the same way. The public dont have the power they are shown what ch 5 want them to see. BBOTS tell you what they want you to hear.... nothing of Dees past is talked about. No panelist comments negatively on Dee really but does on James. Garys behaviour is put down to his hearing impairment but not once have they mentioned his brain injury and the effects that can have or the facial reconstruction the cancerous tumour caused. This gives an impression of a grumpy deaf old man not a man with serious health issues . James is persecuted when dee is just as vicious......biased!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 114
    Forum Member
    Trust in your feelings young Luke :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    I can honestly say I was like 'oh' when Emma said that.

Audley was part cheered, part booed as was Gary. Dee got cheers.

I really think Dee will win this.

>:(

If Ricci had fans that might explain the boos for Audley.
    I do find it odd that people who would cheer for Gary would not have tossed a boo or two her way. Maybe they were pit cheers. :confused:

It would have been nice if Dee had at least few boos but she would make a good winner for the station. Maybe she can join Helen as a fellow journalist. I bet her stories would be more interesting. ;-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sy_clops1 wrote: »
    Dee has already won, Wake up and smell the coffee.
    Mmmmmm ... Darjeeling ;-)
    Forum Member
    SegaGamer wrote: »

Sleep Walker Alert! :o
  • KT_DogKT_Dog Posts: 6,385
    Forum Member
    Nosaer wrote: »
    The crowd are coached

Nonsense, some of them get there by car.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh good grief, if you want him to win then just vote for him ! You can't complain about conspiracy theories if you then don't vote lol ! I'm going to vote, if he doesn't win then at least I'll know I tried. Simple really, if you don't try then you're not going to succeed. If that awful Dee or James or George win, then at least it will finally cure me of my BB fixation and I get my life back in Jan and next summer lol.
    Forum Member
    KT_Dog wrote: »
    Nonsense, some of them get there by car.

Lmao :D nutter
  • quirkyquirkquirkyquirk Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    JayUK69 wrote: »
    It's always a scam and fix when the forum favourite is evicted or booed. Yet if it was one of the loathed housemates its a different story lol

Very true lol
    dome wrote: »
    Maybe people have just woken up to Gary''s game.

Some were aware of it from the start.

Spot on.
  • StockingfillerStockingfiller Posts: 3,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Part of the crowd sounds like a hired, coached, rent a mob. I'm not bothered who wins now but would prefer it to not be Dee. It sounds like 10/15 blokes, making the most noise and it sounds like the same size group every time. They always, match what the editing and the follow up show are pushing.

• EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The exact same thing crossed my mind tonight. A bad edit for Gary followed by chants of "Get Gary out" by a few people who seemed to be suspiciously near to Emma......it all seemed rather weird.