Started watching BB6 on youtube...

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Science cannot be contained.
  • HoneysmumHoneysmum Posts: 378
    Forum Member
    Max and Saskia were vile vile vile together esp their evening antics, they make me think of the generation who feel entitiled to everything by earning/doing nothing. Didn't Max try and put something unsavory in Sicences dinner and BB saw him doing it and stopped him eating it? Other highlights - Kinga in the garden (and a bottle) Makosi asking for a pregnancy test, Derek and Science in the box tasks, Craig looking after Antanee when he was being sick in a bowl wearing only his superman pants, classic series. Love the one with Michelle, chicken Stu and Nadia in too. Also Jade the first time playing strip poker. All classic tv which we don't get these days. >:(
  • MistyEyes321MistyEyes321 Posts: 1,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pingu58011 wrote: »
    I was only 5 when it was on at the time so I have started watching it on youtube.

I have just watched Mary's eviction and I really believe she should have stayed and could've been a great housemate. I wish Craig had gone instead. :(

At the moment my favourites are Derek, Maxwell and Makosi. I am absolutely loathing Kemal (who is the most attention seeking housemate ever) and Lesley.

What were everyone's thoughts on it?

One of my Favourite big brothers is 6, loved derek, makosi, Kemal, science, great series!

I actually don't remember mary sorry!
  • HBBHBB Posts: 1,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He does seem to be getting better actually. I hate that little clan though with Maxwell, Saskia, him and Anthony (How the hell does he win? :o )

Oh he never gets likeable BUT he is priceless

At one point he appears to become Myra Hindley.

He is a classic BB HM. Loathsome but crucial to that series
  • JVSJVS Posts: 12,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dark v1.1 wrote: »
    Science cannot be contained.

He says he comes from 'the ghetto', and likes fish-finger and salad cream sandwiches!
  • **JennaJ****JennaJ** Posts: 5,041
    Forum Member
    Honeysmum wrote: »
    Max and Saskia were vile vile vile together esp their evening antics, they make me think of the generation who feel entitiled to everything by earning/doing nothing. Didn't Max try and put something unsavory in Sicences dinner and BB saw him doing it and stopped him eating it? Other highlights - Kinga in the garden (and a bottle) Makosi asking for a pregnancy test, Derek and Science in the box tasks, Craig looking after Antanee when he was being sick in a bowl wearing only his superman pants, classic series. Love the one with Michelle, chicken Stu and Nadia in too. Also Jade the first time playing strip poker. All classic tv which we don't get these days. >:(

His Scabs!.....It was disgusting!......>:(.....>:(
  • johnanjohnan Posts: 3,367
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember Lesley or Lesla as she called herself, was a very deluded young woman. I hope she has grasped reality now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    johnan wrote: »
    I remember Lesley or Lesla as she called herself, was a very deluded young woman. I hope she has grasped reality now.

She was horrible but apparently she attempted suicide because of Big Brother. :o
    Forum Member
    Just seen the shock eviciton episode in week 7 :D Their faces were hillarious!!!

Quite sad that Vanessa left. Prefer her to many others at the moment such as Eugene (He's so irritating and I cringe at everything he says.) and Science (Why was he popular? :confused: )

At the moment my rankings of them would be:

1. Derek (Hillarious :D )
    2. Makosi
    3. Craig (He is creepy with Anthony but good entertainment)
    4. Kemal (Despised him for the earlier weeks but he's okay now)
    5. Anthony (Don't understand why he wins)
    6. Orlaith (Yawn)
    7. Science
    8. Eugene
    Forum Member
    Kinga comes back into it soon.....I'm preparing my eyes. :cry:
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Craig is an absolute legend. BB6 Live Feed was amazing.

▇ ▅ █ ▅ ▇ ▂ ▃ ▁ ▁ ▅ ▃ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇

Legend is a word that is bandied around far too readily.

He was not a legend, the man was a stalker and quite deranged from what I remember. He was a whiny bitch of a man.
  • PointyPointy Posts: 1,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Legend is a word that is bandied around far too readily.

He was not a legend, the man was a stalker and quite deranged from what I remember. He was a whiny bitch of a man.

Yep, his behaviour towards Anthony was genuinely creepy.
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,104
    Forum Member
    Quite sad that Vanessa left. Prefer her to many others at the moment such as Eugene (He's so irritating and I cringe at everything he says.) and Science (Why was he popular? :confused: )

I think because in a house full of behind-the-back bitching, deceit and general nastiness, the honesty of Science stuck out as being quite noble.
    I think his downfall came because he always had to have the last word and whenever he felt antagonised or wound up he wouldn't let it go and didn't want them to get the better of him.
    If he had just chilled out a bit I think he could have won, afterall he was favourite to win the week he was evicted.

My problem with BB6 is that I think the first 7 weeks are pretty flawless (even Vanessa's eviction is brutal and even uncomfortable yet it's still gripping viewing) sadly from week 8 until the end it gradually fizzles out where the public are just sick of everybody left and it comes to an end with one of the worst finals in the history of the show.
  • orangeballoonorangeballoon Posts: 10,944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i did a lot of the WHATM posts for BB6...

interesting that BB6 had claims of people like Makosi being chosen by the producers to appear in the show rather than through auditions... and that it followed the hugely successful (read controversial) BB5....

echoes of this years!

i.e. nothing was new in the complaints that were not there in the "original best" years :)
  • PointyPointy Posts: 1,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i did a lot of the WHATM posts for BB6...

interesting that BB6 had claims of people like Makosi being chosen by the producers to appear in the show rather than through auditions... and that it followed the hugely successful (read controversial) BB5....

echoes of this years!

i.e. nothing was new in the complaints that were not there in the "original best" years :)

Makosi may not have been, but Derek was headhunted for the show. It sort of explains why the producers shielded him from some of the criticism his actions drew from many, and helped cultivate him a fanbase of sorts within the viewership.
    I sincerely believe if he wasn't personally selected by the production team he would have been fed to the wolves in the early weeks, as he was an unpleasant character in the house. His behaviour towards Sam and Science was shocking.
  • orangeballoonorangeballoon Posts: 10,944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    controversy sells.... its the rule book of reality anything since wcw wrestling...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    It really was a series for the live feed, and the juxtaposition of the live feed with the highlights. My favourite series followed by BB10.
    Forum Member
    I think because in a house full of behind-the-back bitching, deceit and general nastiness, the honesty of Science stuck out as being quite noble.
    I think his downfall came because he always had to have the last word and whenever he felt antagonised or wound up he wouldn't let it go and didn't want them to get the better of him.
    If he had just chilled out a bit I think he could have won, afterall he was favourite to win the week he was evicted.

Yeah, I do quite like his honesty and how he actually does say things to people's faces. But like you said, the way that he always has to have the last word is what ruins his character.

I don't know when he gets evicted so please don't spoil it lol. :p

Does anyone else find Eugene extremely annoying? >:(
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, I do quite like his honesty and how he actually does say things to people's faces. But like you said, the way that he always has to have the last word is what ruins his character.

I don't know when he gets evicted so please don't spoil it lol. :p

Does anyone else find Eugene extremely annoying? >:(

If I remember correctly - bear in mind I've been asleep a lot since then - it will be spoilt but not by anyone on here :(

I really liked Eugene :blush:
    Forum Member
    I really liked Eugene :blush:

I find everything he says cringey.

Like the moment where he talked about something to do with a microwave and Craig just went "Wow, that's amazing" :p

I actually quite like Craig now. :blush:
  • BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    I can't remember now but did any of the housemates ever acknowledge the racial divide within the house? Or was it a subject people avoided?

Also, has anyone seen Lesley lately? I saw her Facebook recently and she looks stunning! :eek:
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually quite like Craig now. :blush:

:blush: indeed :D

Mind you, I often wonder if I was watching an old series for the first time, some of the housemates wouldn't seem quite so bad in comparison to many of those in latter years :o
  • dan_dan_ Posts: 1,950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anthony and Craig is the single most compelling, real story in BB history.

Then you had great characters like snobby tory Derek, scheming, hyper sexual, compulsive liar Makosi, cross dressing Muslim Kemal, a wannabee rapper called Science, a White Witch, Chav Couple Maxwell And Saskia.

Best Series ever. Best Cast ever.

Only 5, 7 and 10 even co,e close.

B
  • dan_dan_ Posts: 1,950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anthony and Craig is the single most compelling, real story in Big Brother history.

Then you had great characters like snobby Tory Derek, scheming, hyper sexual, compulsive liar Makosi, cross dressing Muslim Kemal, a wannabee rapper called Science, a White Witch, Chav Couple Maxwell And Saskia.

Best Series ever. Best Cast ever.

Only 5, 7 and 10 even come close.
    Forum Member
    :blush: indeed :D

Mind you, I often wonder if I was watching an old series for the first time, some of the housemates wouldn't seem quite so bad in comparison to many of those in latter years :o

Yeah, I think Steven and Helen from this year have made every other housemate from other years seem like angels. :p