Forum Member
✭✭✭
If anyone believes this then cloud cuckoo land comes to mind.:D

http://tv.uk.msn.com/news/white-dee-headed-for-film-stardom

Comments

• Amaretto2Amaretto2 Posts: 2,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always knew Dee was destined to become the next Hollywood starlet. There were times during the Duchess task when she gave off the vibe of a more mature Audrey Hepburn.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amaretto2 wrote: »
    There were times during the Duchess task when she gave off the vibe of a more mature Audrey Hepburn.
    ... followed by the great smell of Brute ...
  • zazayazazaya Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I always knew Dee was destined to become the next Hollywood starlet. There were times during the Duchess task when she gave off the vibe of a more mature Audrey Hepburn.
    mmm......Whatever happened to Holly Golightly.... it could be a great noir masterpiece I think...
  • ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulation to dee I am sure she will put her heart. and soul into it I hope she just enjoys it all while it last I do hope that will be a long time great news it's so nice you get good news for a change
  • Kasper69Kasper69 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ruffle wrote: »
    Congratulation to dee I am sure she will put her heart and soul int it I hope she just enjoys it all while it last I do hope that will be a long time great news it's so nice you get good news for a change

She has to get a visa yet which may or may not be given considering her conviction. Also don't believe for a second shes doing any work with Gary,
  • Scout66Scout66 Posts: 5,576
    Forum Member
    Even part of this is true then good on her. Her manager makes a good point that the taxes she is projected to pay on future earnings will amount to more than what she received on benefits.
    Good luck to all the past HM's.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kasper69 wrote: »
    She has to get a visa yet which may or may not be given considering her conviction. Also don't believe for a second shes doing any work with Gary,

True but no harm in being positive after all this forum is full Hate for dee I just don't feel she deserved all the negativity She will do well what ever happens I am sure she will be happy with a little slice of the cakes. I
    do agree with you I don't thnk she will work with Gary that sounds a little iffy
    Forum Member
    Kasper69 wrote: »

They keep letting Bieber into the states so she shouldn't have much of a problem. ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scout66 wrote: »
    They keep letting Bieber into the states so she shouldn't have much of a problem. ;-)
    I agree with you she is going to work there I am sure film producers or who ever will pull a few strings who knows
    Forum Member
    I agree with you she is going to work there I am sure film producers or who ever will pull a few strings who knows

Yes a work Visa should make things a bit easier along with it being a non violent offense. If both sides of the pond refused entry to all entertainers and business people with any kind of criminal charge or conviction there would be very little travel going.
  • neversaydieneversaydie Posts: 1,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zazaya wrote: »
    mmm......Whatever happened to Holly Golightly.... it could be a great noir masterpiece I think...
    Yep, I can see it now.
    "Breakfast at poundland" starring Dee Goheavyly
  • zazayazazaya Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep, I can see it now.
    Pmsl! :D:D:D
  • Jim_McIntoshJim_McIntosh Posts: 5,866
    Forum Member
    If anyone believes this then cloud cuckoo land comes to mind.:D

http://tv.uk.msn.com/news/white-dee-headed-for-film-stardom

Is it a movie about the epic battles of Bristow and Wilson?
  • eviled2010eviled2010 Posts: 22,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Her other commitments include travelling to the US for work including a project with Celebrity Big Brother winner Gary Busey..."

And here I was thinking she could not stand him, I mean, she said it enough times and never had a good word to say about him.
    Ah, money is a wonderful thing, eh Dee, you hypocrite.
  • jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Work with Gary lol Hmm he wants to introduce her to a few of his star pals.. they all tease her then proceede to show her the door... hopfully it's this haha :D:D
  • MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think you are confusing Hepburn with a cheese.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    eviled2010 wrote: »
    "Her other commitments include travelling to the US for work including a project with Celebrity Big Brother winner Gary Busey..."

And here I was thinking she could not stand him, I mean, she said it enough times and never had a good word to say about him.
    Ah, money is a wonderful thing, eh Dee, you hypocrite.

Not really she has to work if I had a family to keep I would not be picky who I worked with in my like time I have worked with people I would have preferred not to but needs must nothing. Wrong about it I wish her well
  • planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    MargMck wrote: »
    I think you are confusing Hepburn with a cheese.

*sniffs* Stinking Bishop if i'm not mistaken.....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    planets wrote: »
    *sniffs* Stinking Bishop if i'm not mistaken.....
    Bra would be more appropriate, or Manur.
    Now where's those biscuits ...
  • zolugzolug Posts: 2,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulation to dee I am sure she will put her heart. and soul into it I hope she just enjoys it all while it last I do hope that will be a long time great news it's so nice you get good news for a change

Your funny.:D:D:D
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep, I can see it now.
    Hahahahaha :D Worth logging on just for this post :D
  • rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I cannot believe those two would get together to do anything.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 81
    Forum Member
    "She will play the obese and heavily tattooed mother of Birmingham photographer Richard Billingham, who rose to fame after publishing a book of photos of his family called Ray's A Laugh in 1996.

The photos featured the poverty he lived in with his alcoholic father and obese mother, and were shortlisted for the Turner Prize in 2001."

Sounds right up her alley.

I think she'll have problems getting a visa for the States, though, with a criminal conviction and a mental illness. They won't bend the rules for her, she hasn't got the clout.
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "She will play the obese and heavily tattooed mother of Birmingham photographer Richard Billingham, who rose to fame after publishing a book of photos of his family called Ray's A Laugh in 1996.

The photos featured the poverty he lived in with his alcoholic father and obese mother, and were shortlisted for the Turner Prize in 2001."

Sounds right up her alley.

I think she'll have problems getting a visa for the States, though, with a criminal conviction and a mental illness. They won't bend the rules for her, she hasn't got the clout.
    If Cheryl Cole and her criminal record, McCartney and his, along with the many others who get into the USA every year who have a past can get through customs, I doubt she'd have a problem. All she needs is an offer of a job, it helps.

However, I seriously doubt any of this will come to pass.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 127
    Forum Member
    I'll believe it when I see it..