Beckham Baby?

Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
Forum Member
✭✭
http://www.360footballnews.com/index.php/off-the-pitch-archive/45-off-the-pitch/3848-beckham-to-try-for-another-baby

Hmmmm

Anyway on the cover of OK! magazine Vicky is featured, me thinks she wants a girl to give her handbags too.

Comments

• flakecakeflakecake Posts: 1,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think before Victoria makes plans to try for a daughter she first needs some lessons in how to eat food. She needs to get over this obsession with being a size zero or what is her daughter going to grow up believing. All she'll create is an anorexic of tomorrow.
    When her daughter reaches the age of 7 and can no longer play dress up in mummys clothes because they are too small for her she's going to think she must be a big fat elephant . Scary thought.
  • toribaynestoribaynes Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    victoria needs to start putting some weight on if she thinks she is going to concieve a child being that skinny i dont think shes got a hope in hell
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 733
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    toribaynes wrote: »
    victoria needs to start putting some weight on if she thinks she is going to concieve a child being that skinny i dont think shes got a hope in hell

She's already managed it three times. :)
  • trec123trec123 Posts: 4,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They'd need to actually spend some time together in the same country for it to happen, too!
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    trec123 wrote: »
    They'd need to actually spend some time together in the same country for it to happen, too!

Perhaps the baby making will be at the WC since he will not be playing footie.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    this would be david's 5th wouldn't it, if the rumours were true...
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Victoria has always wanted a girl, I hope that they get a daughter, that would be lovely.
  • lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    a friend told British newspaper The Daily Star

http://www.360footballnews.com/index.php/off-the-pitch-archive/45-off-the-pitch/3848-beckham-to-try-for-another-baby
    Any source but the bloody Daily Star. Good luck to them if it is true.
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well they have wanted another for some time now, with David injured it's kicked off again, I only hope that if it's true it's a natural birth. In the past we have debated if it's safe for Vicky to have another C-section because she is too posh to push.
  • bryemycazbryemycaz Posts: 11,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    Well they have wanted another for some time now, with David injured it's kicked off again, I only hope that if it's true it's a natural birth. In the past we have debated if it's safe for Vicky to have another C-section because she is too posh to push.

Hasn't she said in the past its impossible for her to give birth naturally, as her pelvic bones are to small?

If this really is the case she had better not try and have another child as I didnt think you were allowed more than 3 C sections.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,956
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    trec123 wrote: »

No, they can work around it.

I'm thinking specimen pot, fast courier and a turkey baster.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bryemycaz wrote: »
    Hasn't she said in the past its impossible for her to give birth naturally, as her pelvic bones are to small?

If this really is the case she had better not try and have another child as I didnt think you were allowed more than 3 C sections.

I think it's far more likely she would have another c section than attempt a natural birth after having 3 sections already.

I don't think more than 3 are advised, but lots of people do it and she'll have more care and attention than the vast majority of pregnant women, I'd imagine :)

I hope she gets a girl, much as I find her a bit ridiculous, I think she seems like a good mum these days and it would obviously make her very happy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jay23Sx wrote: »
    No, they can work around it.

I'm thinking specimen pot, fast courier and a turkey baster.

Plus if they are really desperate for a girl, they might have IVF to make sure anyway! PGD I think it's called, to determine the gender...
  • ohiromeohirome Posts: 2,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly, the nerve of some people on here. Theyre either too fat or too skinny - when will the nation be happy?! Victoria has manged it just fine over 3 pregnancies and nowadays is actually alot more toned than skinny. Dont be bitter just because someone looks after themselves.
  • Pop_ArtPop_Art Posts: 5,116
    Forum Member
    Mr Giggles wrote: »

I thought once you had a C section you were unable to give birth naturally? I remember it being featured on Casualty once.

I hope she does have a girl. Regardless of anything else she is a good mother by her kids and she has never once used them to get her headlines. Unlike some other showbiz mothers I could mention.
  • CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pop_Art wrote: »
    I thought once you had a C section you were unable to give birth naturally? I remember it being featured on Casualty once.

if you have had one c section you can have a natural birth, my sister did but i think after 2 caesereans you cant
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    I've said this before but I think it is wrong to publically announce you are desperate for a boy/girl- poor Cruz will read this in later life and realise that his mother was probably bitterly disappointed to have a third boy. Also- I hate the phrase that having a baby of the opposite sex will "complete" the family- I have two boys so does that make my family "incomplete"and in some way inferior then?
  • IdiotgirleIdiotgirle Posts: 2,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bryemycaz wrote: »

I suppose it differs from woman to woman, depending on scar tissue and things like that because an Aunt of mine had all 7 of her kids by section - and this was back in the 60's.

If VB is hoping to have more children, it would help if she didn't maintain the bodyshape of a 12 year old boy! She probably has the periods of one too... ie none!
  • jazzyjackjazzyjack Posts: 1,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pop_Art wrote: »

I hope she does have a girl. Regardless of anything else she is a good mother by her kids and she has never once used them to get her headlines. Unlike some other showbiz mothers I could mention.

It depends on the individual. I had a C-section with twins and then had to have a C-section the next time because my scar tissue was not strong enough. My sister in law tried to give birth naturally the second time and she ruptured and had to have emergency surgery. Other people have 3 or 4 without problems. It's certainly not recommended above 3 though.

I agree that she seems to be a great mother, the kids always look incredibly happy when they are photographed (unlike their mother ;-))
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    this would be david's 5th wouldn't it, if the rumours were true...

Recent rumours suggest more than that, possibly one in Europe somewhere......
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've said this before but I think it is wrong to publically announce you are desperate for a boy/girl- poor Cruz will read this in later life and realise that his mother was probably bitterly disappointed to have a third boy. Also- I hate the phrase that having a baby of the opposite sex will "complete" the family- I have two boys so does that make my family "incomplete"and in some way inferior then?

Yes; it shouldn't matter a jot whether the baby is a boy or a girl. It would still be their child. They have three healthy sons already and are more fortunate than many people.

I know there may be a lot of folk who harbour a quiet longing to have children of both sexes but I think there is often an unhealthy emphasis put on the issue, as if it would be a crashing 'disappointment' if the Beckhams were to pop out another son! It's not nice for the children to hear about in years to come.
  • lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

They didn't publicly announce anything.
    The story comes from the tabloids.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anne Field wrote: »
    Recent rumours suggest more than that, possibly one in Europe somewhere......

interesting...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 398
    Forum Member
    I hope the next baby they have is a girl.

I read ageeeees ago that they wanted to combine both their names into 1 for the baby's name like Steven Gerrard and his wife did.

Vicvid? Davtoria?

Maybe not then :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not a huge Victoria Beckham fan but I hope that they do get their daughter. I have no doubt that they both adore to pieces their 3 sons but I think it's a natural instinct for many women to want a daughter. Is no different to Jamie Oliver's desire for a son.

And as mentioned she does make a good mother to those boys, they always seem happy in public and dressed like children should be. Good luck to her and David.