Billy Bhatti encourages Bex to target Aisleyne on Twitter...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,224
Forum Member
✭✭✭
As a BB freak i use my twitter to follow anything related to BB and its stars even if its just to roll my eyes at them... I've recently followed Billy Bhatti and man is he a bitter and horrible little man .. Last nite he was encouraging Bex (of Nooooo Rwebecca nooooooo) fame to be nasty to Aisleyne

this is a quote from him to Bex :

@BexBB9 you need to get on her case.. I had fun humiliating her and her self loving retweets yesterday. What a knob!

here are a few of his recent tweets:

Re: Dane Bowers:

Bowers is dead to me.. He should be dead to us all.. I love would to punch his fat face, but what's the point?

Re: fellow ex housemates:
why are so many rx housemates such morons? Don't they have common sense? God, I f**king BB housemates!!

Re: someone who challenged him on Twitter:
come on, try me. beat up? Research me & what I have trained to do, before you open your mouth. I would knock your teeth out!

How vile is this man?!!! Given that he was on BB for about a day years ago i really think he needs to have a word with himself !

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    He is one of the biggest tools ever to go on BB..and that is saying something...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is an awful little man that is desperate to start a "celebrity" feud just to get back in the papers. It cracks me up that on his bio he's listed loads of stuff and says probably been on the cover of a magazine that you've bought. He's a nobody and he needs to realise that. Someone mentioned his twitter page the other day on here and I had a look through, he is absolutely VILE! One Tweet that turned my stomach in particular was how he loves strawberry muller yoghurt but can't get past the mental block that tells him it looks like a period :( (The sad face is in place of the vomit smilie that I would have used if there was one!)
  • Desert RatDesert Rat Posts: 3,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not an Aisleyne fan but shes done very well for an ex housemate at a time when it started to become difficult for them to do other things. He's probably just bitter.

As for his comment about ex housemates, does he realise how stupidly ironic he's being?

Davina made me laugh the other week on BBBM in her opening monologue when she compared something in the house to people campaigning to get 'fan favourite' Billi Bhatti back in the house. Clearly said in jest, but it completely summed the situation up. He has too high an opinion of himself, when in fact he's from the series that mainly lead to the downfall of BB and he went out in about week 2 or something, so the casual viewer won't even be able to remember him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    All he is trying to do is get some publicity - please don't let him succeed with threads about him here - just click to cease following him and let him go back to tweeting any of his family who can be stuffed to read
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i've just played right into his hands with this thread havent i *facepalm* :D:o
  • unknown17unknown17 Posts: 3,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bex hasn't actually done anything. She spent the day swearing at her best friend and complaining about eye pain.

You can't say that she's targeting Aisleyne until she actually says something.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 309
    Forum Member
    i couldnt remeber him so googled what a tool
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    unknown17 wrote: »
    Bex hasn't actually done anything. She spent the day swearing at her best friend and complaining about eye pain.

You can't say that she's targeting Aisleyne until she actually says something.

i've re- titled :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 136
    Forum Member
    Who is billy bhatti????.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who is billy bhatti????.

exactly!!

But incase it was a genuine question.. link :

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00882/Billi-Bhatti-280_882012a.jpg
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    Who is billy bhatti????.

nobody.That is the whole point:D
  • 3nelsonmandela3nelsonmandela Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    That's nothing, this is what the Bhattiboy said about Brian Belo during there recent fued.
    Brian Belo- don't hide behind OK Magazine.. You hate me and wanna mouth me off, let's set up a win vs win vs win situation.. Me and you in a Ring- all proceeds go to charity.. Charity wins, and we get to settle things.. Wouldn't you love to hit me Bri? Break my nose.. Knock out some teeth? Come on Bri, you want it?? I ...am begging ya, fight me you little bitch!![
    Belos Mum on June 15th 2007- my son, my son, I found him... I must get in contact
    Belos Mum a week later- **** that shit, he's thick as **** and he wets the bed.. Think I will just keep quiet..
    Do you that since Big Brother, Belo caused such shame that there have been several attempts to give him back to the adoption centre?? They said we can't do that to him a third time.. Both Madonna and Angelina Jolie have already returned him!! Despite returning Belo, Madonna continues to try and purchase Harvey..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's nothing, this is what the Bhattiboy said about Brian Belo during there recent fued.

that's properly nasty - i think despite my BB obession i'm going to have to unfollow :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What an out and out a-hole. Never mind, he'll start on the wrong person one day and get the good hiding he so wishes for
  • Sue Ellen EwingSue Ellen Ewing Posts: 1,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How very nasty. What is wrong with people nowadays?
  • kirstylouise666kirstylouise666 Posts: 6,959
    Forum Member
    Sounds like jealousy to me, because him and Bex are nothing and Aisleyne seems to be doing well
  • nerf666nerf666 Posts: 9,029
    Forum Member
    He has a point, why do people retweet comments about themselves, re: Asileyne1
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who is billy bhatti????.

Picture a big nose with an empty head and a flabby body attached.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    .. trying to get publicity off the back of Aisleyne (gawd bless her!) is a bit of a dead end as she isn't C list, probably not on any list these days!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i wonder if he's a DS member?
  • Special K_Special K_ Posts: 6,320
    Forum Member
    Oh that is horrid. He is such a low-life. I hope he is ignored as that's the only way to get rid of wastes of space like him.

I like Aisleyne, good on her.
  • Sue Ellen EwingSue Ellen Ewing Posts: 1,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nerf666 wrote: »

Show off's are annoying, but it's only their insecurities make them behave that way, but his bile towards folk is disturbing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nerf666 wrote: »

to each their own i guess, am not a huge Aisleyne fan but find his bile toward her uncomfortable, he seems to have taken pleasure "humiliating" her ... he's disturbed in his little brain imo
  • Chisato GeesteChisato Geeste Posts: 20,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    55% of the vote against Carole and Tracey. Enough said.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's his problem apart from himself?