100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Originally Posted by dee123 View Post
    ^^^ This is another silly one but on the slight chance it's true then it (to me anyway) fits the Cape Fear, Natural Born Killers actress to a T. She's NUTS!
    nw0307 wrote: »
    I was just about to post the same thing. Totally her.

Agreed, the nutty part fits her to a T. But she's not All Movies--she's done a ton of TV, including this year and last year and the year before. And she was married for four years and had a string of rocker boyfriends after that. Not what the blind described.

Her hair has been every imaginable color and style--including wigs for roles--so wigs wouldn't likely fool anybody, and imo no disguise could hide those dimples and that mouth. I doubt any actress, even her, could get away with what is claimed in the blind. It sounds straight out of Enty's fertile imagination. As the disclaimer at the bottom of the website states:
    Crazy Days and Nights is a gossip site. The site publishes rumors, conjecture, and fiction. In addition to accurately reported information, certain situations, characters and events portrayed in the Blog are either products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Information on this site may contain errors or inaccuracies; the Blog’s proprietor does not make warranty as to the correctness or reliability of the site’s content. Links to content on and quotation of material from other sites are not the responsibility of Crazy Days and Nights.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From CDAN:

This married B list all movies actress who has branched out into other areas because her movie career has faulted so badly is searching for a new nanny after she caught her husband with the nanny. The husband has no way to live other than his wife so is kissing some serious butt. He has been kicked out and she has told her kids he is away on business. The actress told him he could come back for Christmas Eve and Christmas but that the marriage is over.

honest actress in fantastic 4
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,940
    Forum Member
    God I hope so because I'm waiting in the wings for her!! :D:D
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed, the nutty part fits her to a T. But she's not All Movies--she's done a ton of TV, including this year and last year and the year before. And she was married for four years and had a string of rocker boyfriends after that. Not what the blind described.

Her hair has been every imaginable color and style--including wigs for roles--so wigs wouldn't likely fool anybody, and imo no disguise could hide those dimples and that mouth. I doubt any actress, even her, could get away with what is claimed in the blind. It sounds straight out of Enty's fertile imagination. As the disclaimer at the bottom of the website states:

I still think it could be the shoplifter. She's always seemed strange and I used to be a big fan. The idea she's leading some sort of double life is rather exciting.
  • Mykey38Mykey38 Posts: 1,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She has 4 films in post production for 2013, so not sure that fits.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mykey38 wrote: »
    She has 4 films in post production for 2013, so not sure that fits.

And she's currently filming a movie.

Also, they looked very happy together when they enjoyed a day at Disneyland last Sunday.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,252
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This former almost A list actress who used to be on a hit show has had so much work done to her face that when she finally got a rare audition for a part she was laughed out of the room. She could make no facial expressions and everything ended up looking like she had a trout pout whether she was supposed to be crying or laughing or smiling. Plus, she went under the knife not that long ago and the scars have not completely healed so she is wearing way more makeup than usual.
    Forum Member
    ^^^ My guess would be the MIB 2 villain. She ruined her face.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member

She seems to be very much together with her husband, and she has 3 films coming out in 2013, and is filming the new SinCity ATM.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She seems to be very much together with her husband, and she has 3 films coming out in 2013, and is filming the new SinCity ATM.

but a few years ago i would have thought she would be a far bigger actress than she is now! true she has films coming out but i wouldn't say she's as successful as she may have been! i may be wrong however! i just don't feel her husband is that trustworthy:sleep:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From CDAN:

This married B list all movies actress who has branched out into other areas because her movie career has faulted so badly is searching for a new nanny after she caught her husband with the nanny. The husband has no way to live other than his wife so is kissing some serious butt. He has been kicked out and she has told her kids he is away on business. The actress told him he could come back for Christmas Eve and Christmas but that the marriage is over.

actually ive changed my mind from the fantastic four actress to an actress who had an alias! although her husband is very successful still?
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    actually ive changed my mind from the fantastic four actress to an actress who had an alias! although her husband is very successful still?
    Her husband's profile being much higher than hers rules them out completely...
  • kira neryskira nerys Posts: 942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^^^ My guess would be the MIB 2 villain. She ruined her face.

Or maybe Paige Matthews?

ETA Maybe not,having just looked at a photo of said villain,i have to agree!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    From todays sssh in the Sunday Mirror

which singer and which model hooked up recently? These two ladies were quite the cute couple behind the scenes

The clue must be behind the scenes ... Id guess the singer might be jessie j
    Forum Member
    but a few years ago i would have thought she would be a far bigger actress than she is now! true she has films coming out but i wouldn't say she's as successful as she may have been! i may be wrong however! i just don't feel her husband is that trustworthy:sleep:

She has taken breaks from acting to have 2 kids, it can slow anyone down. I have no clue if her husband is trustworthy, but Fantastic 4 actress does have a good career still going for her even with movies. She has branched out and started other things, but she isn't lacking acting jobs like the blind says.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    trequk wrote: »
    From todays sssh in the Sunday Mirror

which singer and which model hooked up recently? These two ladies were quite the cute couple behind the scenes

The clue must be behind the scenes ... Id guess the singer might be jessie j

Or Rihanna. Jessie recently did the elite model thing in China and Rihanna did the VS fashion show. Could be either one, IMO.
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This A+ all movie actor was getting hot and heavy with a model when she reminded our actor that she has a child. He told her if she was serious about them as a couple that she would just give custody to the dad because he does not want kids in his life. She is thinking about it. Idiot.
  • M@nterikM@nterik Posts: 6,982
    Forum Member
    sjp07 wrote: »
    Or Rihanna. Jessie recently did the elite model thing in China and Rihanna did the VS fashion show. Could be either one, IMO.

Thought we did not name names here, just cryptic clues.

IE Rihanna would be "umbrella"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From CDAN:

This A+ all movie actor was getting hot and heavy with a model when she reminded our actor that she has a child. He told her if she was serious about them as a couple that she would just give custody to the dad because he does not want kids in his life. She is thinking about it. Idiot.

the vs model who's husbands in bloom?
    Forum Member
    the vs model who's husbands in bloom?

I'm not buying this. She is spending so much time with the little boy, no way would she give him up for a guy.
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also still married to the man in bloom, why trade one A list actor for an arse like that? This sounds like someone who is not with the father of their child if they are real.
  • incy wincyincy wincy Posts: 839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Isn't she with the father of her child?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not buying this. She is spending so much time with the little boy, no way would she give him up for a guy.

im sure there were rumours flying around of how she has a nanny that looks after the child mostly and the only time the model is interested is in public when there are photo ops! basically she's getting a bit bored of the mum and wife lark
    Forum Member
    im sure there were rumours flying around of how she has a nanny that looks after the child mostly and the only time the model is interested is in public when there are photo ops! basically she's getting a bit bored of the mum and wife lark

From how she was and has been about the child during and after pregnancy and changing her mind within mere weeks to not being interested in the baby at all, I am not buying it. There have been rumors about her from the moment she got with her husband, he has some insanely jealous and hateful fans.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From how she was and has been about the child during and after pregnancy and changing her mind within mere weeks to not being interested in the baby at all, I am not buying it. There have been rumors about her from the moment she got with her husband, he has some insanely jealous and hateful fans.

really? ive only just noticed rumors about them beginning, the've always been seen as a great couple previous to that, imo anyway:sleep:
This discussion has been closed.