Options

Simon Cowell GAY proof

Marc_Anthony1Marc_Anthony1 Posts: 984
Forum Member
✭✭
Haha truth always comes out in the end. Shame he doesn't have slimeball Mr Sleaze Clifford anymore. http://m.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a584866/simon-cowell-is-gay-tulisa-drug-trial-hears.html#~oKiTYlDVSYCrUm

Comments

• Options
    casualtyno1fancasualtyno1fan Posts: 2,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't wait to hear his little lapdog Sinitta's denial of this.
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Oh there was thread about it few hours ago, guess it got deleted cos of current court so bye bye to this thread :)

So can post a message no-one can't see...

SIMON IS GAY!
  • Options
    CELT1987CELT1987 Posts: 12,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only man Cowell loves his himself.
  • Options
    Marc_Anthony1Marc_Anthony1 Posts: 984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Oh there was thread about it few hours ago, guess it got deleted cos of current court so bye bye to this thread :)

So can post a message no-one can't see...

SIMON IS GAY!

Oh right ! I wondered where all you lot where getting all excited ;) I find it absolutely hilarious. The lengths he goes to, and I quite like him, but SERIOUSLY he spends millions or spent millions through Clifford using any old 'girlfriend' baloney to protect his 'image' ... Wonder what his reaction will be
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All it's "proof" of is that witness testimony said under oath is exempt from any libel action. If anyone repeated it outside of the court, I have no doubts that Cowell would sue.

Anyway, this thread will be gone soon and so will the OP i expect ..
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    It's hearsay.
  • Options
    Andy_Smith1Andy_Smith1 Posts: 4,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why did my thread get deleted but this one is still up?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why did my thread get deleted but this one is still up?

It'll be gone soon. If it lasts the night it'll only be because there are no mods around to pull it. they're usually pretty hot on sub judice threads.
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All it's "proof" of is that witness testimony said under oath is exempt from any libel action. If anyone repeated it outside of the court, I have no doubts that Cowell would sue.

Anyway, this thread will be gone soon and so will the OP i expect ..

Fun sucker extraordinaire.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »
    Fun sucker extraordinaire.

Heh :)

Do what you like .. just seems like a lot of wasted effort for something that won't be here long.

And yes, I fully realise the irony of continuing to waste the effort of replying in this thread ..
  • Options
    Joel's dadJoel's dad Posts: 4,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The truth will be bent for sure
  • Options
    jzeejzee Posts: 25,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It'll be gone soon. If it lasts the night it'll only be because there are no mods around to pull it. they're usually pretty hot on sub judice threads.
    It's not subjudice as this fact is not relevant to the guilt or not of the defendant. It's also not libel.
  • Options
    *Clem**Clem* Posts: 4,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol he must be seething right now. The lengths he has gone too to appear straight.
  • Options
    Jimmy_McNultyJimmy_McNulty Posts: 11,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha truth always comes out in the end. Shame he doesn't have slimeball Mr Sleaze Clifford anymore. http://m.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a584866/simon-cowell-is-gay-tulisa-drug-trial-hears.html#~oKiTYlDVSYCrUm

Maybe i'm wrong, but why do I get a whiff of homophobia in this comment?
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jzee wrote: »
    It's not subjudice as this fact is not relevant to the guilt or not of the defendant. It's also not libel.

That's my understanding too and I believe we're allowed to discuss witness testimony here that has been freely reported in the media (and as you say, Cowell is not on trial, is not the defendant and has not been accused of anything criminal or illegal)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd say Cowell is fuming over all this, because testimony in a criminal trial is the one thing he has absolutely no control over and cannot put a lid on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jzee wrote: »

It's only not libel because, as i've said, witness testimony is exempt from libel law.
    Eurostar wrote: »
    That's my understanding too and I believe we're allowed to discuss witness testimony here that has been freely reported in the media.

You're not allowed to discuss anything about any ongoing trial on DS. I think the mods have made that patently obvious over the years, despite the cries of "but it's all over the net !!".
  • Options
    ChipPaperChipPaper Posts: 18,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So this constitutes proof now? Did you know David Cameron's also gay. I've never slept with him but loads of people I know have, honest. Tell me I'm wrong. Same goes for Philip Schofield. Raging homo, just ask my friend's friend.
  • Options
    spookyLXspookyLX Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    but Does anyone really care
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Can't wait to hear his little lapdog Sinitta's denial of this.
    :D No doubt she will be on This Morning saying it is ludicrous lies
    ChipPaper wrote: »
    So this constitutes proof now? Did you know David Cameron's also gay. I've never slept with him but loads of people I know have, honest. Tell me I'm wrong. Same goes for Philip Schofield. Raging homo, just ask my friend's friend.

Very true, I mean I've long suspected he is but not sure Gareth Vaseys word is ultimate proof.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You're not allowed to discuss anything about any ongoing trial on DS. I think the mods have made that patently obvious over the years, despite the cries of "but it's all over the net !!".

Yes, *but* in this case it appears to be a bit of idle gossip or tittle tattle about Cowell that has surfaced during witness testimony in the trial. It's of no relevance to the outcome of the trial or the guilt or innocence of the accused.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It wasn't his testimony, it was a recording of a conversation he had last year with the Sun reporter that did the sting, discussing what he'd heard from friends, hearsay.
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    It wasn't his testimony, it was a recording of a conversation he had last year with the Sun reporter that did the sting, discussing what he'd heard from friends, hearsay.

Yeah you kept said twice :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It wasn't his testimony, it was a recording of a conversation he had last year with the Sun reporter that did the sting.

Indeed, which means it has been presented as evidence in a criminal trial. But as this particular snippet of info (Cowell's rumoured sexuality) is of no relevance to the trial or the outcome of it, I believe we are free to discuss it here. It would be like someone saying on the stand "I believe Terry Wogan wears a wig" (or a tape recording to the same effect being played in court).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Goaty wrote: »
    Yeah you kept said twice :)

It was ignored the first time.