Finalists and ex HMs tweeting about last night...

Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
Forum Member
✭✭
Interesting to see their thoughts and which "side" they are on.

Lauren Goodger♥ @LaurenGoodger · 12h
Me and my man @audeyharrison love you 💖 my winner http://instagram.com/p/s3SBadHILI/

- She is also retweeting pictures of her, Gary and Audley.

Ricci Guarnaccio @RicciGuarnaccio · 9h
I love steph she is real, she feels betrayed by her 2 closest friends in the house.

Stephanie Pratt @stephaniepratt · 16h
Omg I can't believe what Lauren just told me. I'm ready for the night to start and secrets to spill jeeeez

Stephanie Pratt @stephaniepratt · 11h
Love u guys !!! Thanks gona stick to my real friends! Good experience- I just need to be a better judge of character!! Ugh!

Gary Busey @THEGaryBusey · 9h
Thank you to the amazing British Public for making Gary the first American to win CBB!!! Gary will be back to twitter soon - SSB

Audley Harrison MBE @audley_Harrison · 1h
Good morning peeps. Although I didn't win, the reaction and response from the public has been amazing, I feel like a winner ❤️💋 #cbb

Nothing from James or Dee yet, but Dee's friend said a thank you to the fans on her Twitter, and the tweets back were not very positive.

Comments

• Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A few reality stars and celebs too....

Kyle Christie @KyleCGShore · 14h
    Gary Busey is getting looosey tonight! Keeemon🍺🔊😂 #CBB

Ola Jordan @The_OlaJordan · 16h
    So I'm here @ElstreeStudios waiting to see my hubby!
    Can't wait!!!!!

You know this butterfly feeling you get in your tummy! 😝

Chris Moyles @ChrisMoyles · 14h
    What? I only finished 4th in Celeb BB..! Rubbish

Luisa Zissman @TheLuluLife · 15h
    What will I do if James wins? 😫

Luisa Zissman @TheLuluLife · 15h
    Stephanie didn't romantically want George so why look annoyed now? Friend zone lines got blurred 😳 #CBB

Luisa Zissman @TheLuluLife · 14h
    Thank god!!!! #CBB

Tamara Stewart-Wood @Tamara_stewartw · 14h
    Gary here are your best bits...."Who?" 😂 Hahahaha TV GOLD!!!!!! #CBBGary @bbuk

Tamara Stewart-Wood @Tamara_stewartw · 14h
    HOONK! #CBB

Ashleigh Coyle @ashleighcoyle22 · 12h
    Gary is a complete sweetheart, as annoying as he may have been to live with, he's been extremely entertaining & extremely appreciative!

Ashleigh Coyle @ashleighcoyle22 · 12h
    Dee you're a prick.

Jim Davidson @JimDOfficial · 14h
    Congrats to Gary, well done Audley . Great effort teamCBB

Christopher Hall @chrishall9011 · 14h
    So happy with the final 2!!!! Won't need to drink myself into a coma now that James is out of the running!! Go GARY!!! #CBB
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 465
    Forum Member
    great to see, my 3 faves in BB were supporting gary, :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some nice comments there, some really appropriate too :)

I'd love to know what Stephanie was told by Lauren.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pleasantly surprised with Tamara, would have thought Helen and co. would have made her into a Helen mk 2 robot and say discriminatory stuff about Gary. I am sure if Helen was tweeting, she probably would have.
  • Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    Haha love ashlieghs Dee tweet
  • TheGreatKatsbyTheGreatKatsby Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    Chris Moyles's tweet made me laugh out loud!!! :D:D

Aaaahahahahahahahahahahaaa!! :D
  • nanna7nanna7 Posts: 1,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aura101 wrote: »

Rather rude and nasty but she was like that in the house
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nanna7 wrote: »

Calling Dee that word is probably the best she will get from people. She is an odious, repugnant individual who never needs to show her face on TV again.

And Ashleigh was hardly nasty, if she was nasty to anyone, it was needed, Helen insulted people's weight and people's religion.
  • ZeraseZerase Posts: 475
    Forum Member
    Dee and James would be wise to stay off Twitter until the hypocritical social media bullies who pretend to be anti-bullying have moved on to their next target.
  • Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    Love Christopher's tweet....he has great taste :)
  • JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No she wasn't. She was lovely.
  • HBBHBB Posts: 1,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    Interesting to see their thoughts and which "side" they are on.

Lauren Goodger♥ @LaurenGoodger · 12h
    Me and my man @audeyharrison love you 💖 my winner http://instagram.com/p/s3SBadHILI/

- She is also retweeting pictures of her, Gary and Audley.

Ricci Guarnaccio @RicciGuarnaccio · 9h
    I love steph she is real, she feels betrayed by her 2 closest friends in the house.

Stephanie Pratt @stephaniepratt · 16h
    Omg I can't believe what Lauren just told me. I'm ready for the night to start and secrets to spill jeeeez

Stephanie Pratt @stephaniepratt · 11h
    Love u guys !!! Thanks gona stick to my real friends! Good experience- I just need to be a better judge of character!! Ugh!

Gary Busey @THEGaryBusey · 9h
    Thank you to the amazing British Public for making Gary the first American to win CBB!!! Gary will be back to twitter soon - SSB

Audley Harrison MBE @audley_Harrison · 1h
    Good morning peeps. Although I didn't win, the reaction and response from the public has been amazing, I feel like a winner ❤️💋 #cbb

Nothing from James or Dee yet, but Dee's friend said a thank you to the fans on her Twitter, and the tweets back were not very positive.

So
    Somebody replied for Gary, sensible
    Steph suggesting she's been turned over by George and Edele, nobody coming out of that looking good
    Ricci being a shirt stirring little prick
    Lauren Making good choices and being fair and sticking with her unpopular opinion.
    Audley being charming and gracious

Everything you'd expect.
  • HBBHBB Posts: 1,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Utter rot, she was lovely unless she was dealing with truly repugnant people when she took them to task.

Why do you say such things when we all saw the truth
    It's daft to lie. It's just weird to me that you would make such an untrue statement in a group where everyone knows it's not true,
    Baffling.
  • BunionsBunions Posts: 15,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zerase wrote: »
    Dee and James would be wise to stay off Twitter until the hypocritical social media bullies who pretend to be anti-bullying have moved on to their next target.
    I think there's a beautiful 'Natural Justice' at work, when nasty bullies get bullied.

Call me a bastard but I feel no pity.
  • BunionsBunions Posts: 15,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HBB wrote: »
    So
    Steph suggesting she's been turned over by George and Edele, nobody coming out of that looking good
    Lauren Making good choices and being fair and sticking with her unpopular opinion.

Everything you'd expect.
    Yep.

I see the 'Shits Posse' is unravelling :D
  • slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    first time Ive had a pleasant thought about Ashleigh
  • CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HBB wrote: »
    So

Everything you'd expect.

I wouldn't say that..from the look of Stephanie's tweet, Lauren was the one winding her up with info in advance of the final to have a go at Edele (Lauren said in her facebook chat the day before that Edele could kiss her ass..so there's clearly a grudge....and Stephanie was her weapon of choice).
  • JB3JB3 Posts: 9,308
    Forum Member
    Me too, lovely girl and succinct.
  • bookclub10bookclub10 Posts: 4,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gary's son...

Jake Busey @TheJakeBusey · 54m
    I am very proud of my father for winning that silly show.Genius,Artist, Legend & a Great Father. I knew he would rise above the negativity
  • JB3JB3 Posts: 9,308
    Forum Member
    Steph isn't pissed off, she knows the story she thought she could sell, just got trashed, so now she'll be trying to flog her'betrayed by best friends, story instead.
  • planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    bookclub10 wrote: »
    Gary's son...

I am very proud of my father for winning that silly show.Genius,Artist, Legend & a Great Father. I knew he would rise above the negativity

must have been horrible for him to watch the way his dad was being treated
  • JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gary's son...

Love how he called it a silly show :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 465
    Forum Member
    Gary's son...

that is a lovely tweet - this is what makes it so wrong what they were doing, didn't Mrsbusey let their little son watch the show on on occasion..and gary was screamed at- and the little boy got really upset - such a shame, as I expect they would have loved to watch him in it - arguments and the usual stuff would have been fine, but this time it got really quite uncomfortable..and I don't even know gary personally!!
  • JillyJilly Posts: 20,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    that is a lovely tweet - this is what makes it so wrong what they were doing, didn't Mrsbusey let their little son watch the show on on occasion..and gary was screamed at- and the little boy got really upset - such a shame, as I expect they would have loved to watch him in it - arguments and the usual stuff would have been fine, but this time it got really quite uncomfortable..and I don't even know gary personally!!

Let's hope he was spared also his Father screaming at James.
  • who, me?who, me? Posts: 923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great vocabulary from a four year old...