Options

Do Hollyoaks do set tours?

BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
Forum Member
✭✭✭
My brother and Dad are going up to Liverpool for a football match sometime next season and as I'm a keen oaks fan I'd love to tag along and possibly go and see the hollyoaks set. I've heard of tours on soap sets and I was just wondering if Hollyoaks did them, and also who would I enquire too?:)

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bump;)
  • Options
    12december198412december1984 Posts: 1,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure if Lime Pictures do set tours of Hollyoaks, maybe it's worth a punt contacting them? But with the schedules around filming I'd have thought the answer would be "no" I'm afraid.

That's one of the reasons ITV canned Granada Studios Tours... increased output for extra episodes meant the set was required more.
  • Options
    HarikenHariken Posts: 687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think your best chance would be waiting for "The Hollyoaks Music Show" to be recommissioned (looking unlikely now though), apply to be a guest in the audience and treat that as your tour.

But yeah, given how filming is taking place somewhere on the premises nearly all the time... I'd say the answer was no.
  • Options
    omnidirectionalomnidirectional Posts: 18,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They don't do set tours, but you can see parts of the set by walking though Childwall Woods which is behind Lime Pictures (mainly the SU Bar/College Coffee area, not the actual village).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks all
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    They don't do set tours, but you can see parts of the set by walking though Childwall Woods which is behind Lime Pictures (mainly the SU Bar/College Coffee area, not the actual village).

time for some stalking XD
  • Options
    StarryNightStarryNight Posts: 7,289
    Forum Member
    I've seen a lot of pictures of people in the village set on instagram, there's dozens of them. I think they're probably working as extras though but they seem to be able to get to pose all over the place for photos.