Options

White Dee on This Morning now to 'set the record straight'....

2»

Comments

• Options
    chloebchloeb Posts: 6,501
    Forum Member
    I don't understand her defence 'nobody asked me if I was still claiming' What rubbish!
    She's had plenty of opps since March to tell the truth

I believe she was caught out and has had to pay back benefits backdated to March. So she can claim she hasn't had anything since but I for one don't believe her for one second, shes a compulsive liar. Who else could claim they were too ill to work FOUR years after their mother died without telling porkies!
    My Mum died 20 years ago and I had 2 weeks off and worked ever since.
    And yes I have suffered with depression and been on medication on and off, I still work.
  • Options
    MuzeMuze Posts: 2,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chloeb wrote: »
    I don't understand her defence 'nobody asked me if I was still claiming' What rubbish!
    She's had plenty of opps since March to tell the truth

Who else could claim they were too ill to work FOUR years after their mother died without telling porkies!
    My Mum died 20 years ago and I had 2 weeks off and worked ever since.
    And yes I have suffered with depression and been on medication on and off, I still work.

These things do affect everyone differently though.

A friend of my lost his Dad and just went to pieces, lost his job of 23 years, tried to kill himself, end up in psych ward, has now been on benefits for 8 years... it's unfair to say that just because you coped, everyone else should!
  • Options
    walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,944
    Forum Member
    cavalli wrote: »
    I don't think it's that unreasonable in this instance.

Unless you're a Doctor who has given the diagnosis then yes I think it is very unreasonable.
  • Options
    spikeyrobertospikeyroberto Posts: 767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the shots of water bit I found funniest!
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the shots of water bit I found funniest!

And oh so believable :D