**Spoiler** glamorous and cheerful - Week 10

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 595
Forum Member
✭✭
This week we have a movies night so I'll bring popcorn and cans of pop.

Comments

• salsasuziesalsasuzie Posts: 207
    Forum Member
    Yippee.... I'll bring Choc ices.
  • eveningstareveningstar Posts: 19,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Movie week - I'll bring a Layercake, some Fried Green Tomatoes from the Whistlestop Cafe and a good supply of Chocolat.

To wash it all down, Whisky Galore. :D
  • edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am bringing pizza and pop corns:).
  • Charmaine CamerCharmaine Camer Posts: 351
    Forum Member
    As we're in England....I'll call it FILM week and bring the 3D glasses and Skittles :)
  • toyboysmumtoyboysmum Posts: 1,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Movie week - I'll bring a Layercake, some Fried Green Tomatoes from the Whistlestop Cafe and a good supply of Chocolat.

To wash it all down, Whisky Galore. :D

Well in that case I'll bring some Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs, a large American Pie and we can wash it all down with some Clockwork Orange ;)
  • MonaoggMonaogg Posts: 19,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Late joining in this week - Seriously hoping the least able goes this week. :D
  • durnovariandurnovarian Posts: 1,604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Monaogg wrote: »
    Late joining in this week - Seriously hoping the least able goes this week. :D

Doubt it - I expect there'll be a lot of sympathy going his way (to be expected and have no issue with it) which will be expressed in votes (don't quite see the logic but hey-ho).

With no obvious duffer left, it will be interesting to see who does end up in the bottom two - could be our first indication of how the top 4 are doing in the public vote. (All right, we already know Holly isn't doing particularly well, but I'd be very interested if one of Jason, Harry and Chelsee joins her in the bottom two.)
  • squirts mumsquirts mum Posts: 1,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just checking in folks to say that wellness has returned, the sloe gin is bottled so will bring that along with some cupcakes, maybe even some nacho's with salsa and cheese. Looking forward to Saturday, hoping Robbie and Alex will make the bottom two, but think I'll be wrong.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just checking in folks to say that wellness has returned, the sloe gin is bottled so will bring that along with some cupcakes, maybe even some nacho's with salsa and cheese. Looking forward to Saturday, hoping Robbie and Alex will make the bottom two, but think I'll be wrong.

Good to hear that you are better, SM. Looking forward to the sloe gin and nachos.

Suspect that Robbie will get a huge sympathy vote this week so the bottom two will be interesting, to say the least.
  • MonaoggMonaogg Posts: 19,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Potter Park Cubs are sleeping at the moment ♥
  • Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ... and while we wait - http://www.potterparkzoo.org/our-animals/tiger-cub-cam - they are playing:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do we have a spoiler mole this week?
  • dmolyneaux@virgdmolyneaux@virg Posts: 1,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do we have a spoiler mole this week?

Yes i will post results when tx has been sent to me ( freind is going the live show )
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes i will post results when tx has been sent to me ( freind is going the live show )
    Thank you. Thank you. Thank you,:):):)

Sorry, forgot to say pleased that Squirts Mum is better.
  • edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thank you:)
  • toyboysmumtoyboysmum Posts: 1,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Good to read that you're feeling better! Bring on the sloe gin,haven't had that for a while :D
  • Charmaine CamerCharmaine Camer Posts: 351
    Forum Member
    Hope Harry and Chelsee are in the bottom 2 this week................just to liven things up a bit :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    toyboysmum wrote: »
    Good to read that you're feeling better! Bring on the sloe gin,haven't had that for a while :D

Good news on several fronts.

Will there be any quick-quick-sloe gin available?;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 422
    Forum Member
    I'll stand at the front with the small tubs of vanilla ice cream :)
  • kasijabkasijab Posts: 123
    Forum Member
    bumping this up so it doesn't disappear from view ...looking forward to Saturday night dances ..and to following the banter in here. Keep up the good work everyone
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :):):):):)
  • SueDokuSueDoku Posts: 708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Glad to hear that you're better - can't be there on Sat as at family gathering - save a nip of the sloe gin for me on Sunday - and have fun folks!
    :D:D
  • suzanneksuzannek Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    Will bring nachos with cheese and lots of jalapinos. Looking forward to tonight hope Alex or Robbie goes.
  • YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member
    Good morning scd peeps! Will bring crumble to the party tonight- rhubarb i think! and of course liquid refreshment in the form of wine!!!! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thanks! :) Yay!