HO: Darren has a nerve!

BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
Forum Member
✭✭✭
*last night's e4 discussion*

"The thought of you with someone else..." so the fact that you slept with Sienna two seconds after breaking up with Nancy never crossed your mind did it?!

Love Dancy but Darren is being a right impesile in this SL:mad:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope Nancy doesn't get back together with him anytime soon!
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ever since Darren got together with Nancy he's become so much more likeable, I hated him before, but this storyline has done him no favours. He has been beyond stupid. I hope Nancy doesn't take him back too easily.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    He is actually living together with a woman he got "pregnant" 2 seconds after he split with Nancy, and now he is acting like Nancy is doing him wrong. I wish Nancy had went on a sleazy rampage of ONS and told all about it to Darren. He is acting like a total sleaze.

Yes, idiot, when you divorce the woman you "love", and then start sleeping with another woman, your ex-wife will move on as well, and yes, have sex with other people. Dwell on it, you idiot!
  • BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is actually living together with a woman he got "pregnant" 2 seconds after he split with Nancy, and now he is acting like Nancy is doing him wrong. I wish Nancy had went on a sleazy rampage of ONS and told all about it to Darren. He is acting like a total sleaze.

Yes, idiot, when you divorce the woman you "love", and then start sleeping with another woman, your ex-wife will move on as well, and yes, have sex with other people. Dwell on it, you idiot!

Amen!
  • Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    I love how he won't tell Sienna he doesn't love her until Nancy agrees to take him back. Obviously can't stand being alone/going without sex.
  • hetty100hetty100 Posts: 4,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love how he won't tell Sienna he doesn't love her until Nancy agrees to take him back. Obviously can't stand being alone/going without sex.

shes not having sex with him though, then he will now about the rubber blob shes got shoved up there.:D

darren used to be one of my most favourite characters, but really gone off him this year, Oh and one thing you may want to do Darren to prove you want your wife back is maybe dump the one your shacked up with!:rolleyes:
    Forum Member

And Nancy would carry the blame of "stealing" Darren from poor pregnant Sienna. He's quite clever, that Darren.

Obviously Darren isn't having sex with Sienna, though, they aren't even touching each other, or hugging, because that would expose the fake bump. He is just too scared to be alone. But who really can blame him, if I had the personality he has now, I'd be scared to be alone too. :D
  • SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He is just like that David from Emmerdale, they can never tell it how it is.

Why are these guys so weak.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like how he didn't even consider poor Lynsey in anything, He just ruined her wedding day, made her upset and didn't even care:mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hetty100 wrote: »
    I like how he didn't even consider poor Lynsey in anything, He just ruined her wedding day, made her upset and didn't even care:mad:

^^^this:mad:
    Even though I'm rather pleased Darren did it so that Linds didn't marry Joe (Frindsey woo!) But it was still heartless:D
    Forum Member
    hetty100 wrote: »

He doesn't seem to care about anyone but himself.

I loved Nancy telling him to stay clear from her, after watching him in action. After begging for Nancy to take him back he professed his love for Sienna. UGH!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Baban wrote: »
    ^^^this:mad:
    Even though I'm rather pleased Darren did it so that Linds didn't marry Joe (Frindsey woo!) But it was still heartless:D
    He doesn't seem to are about anyone but himself.

I loved Nancy telling him to stay clear from her, after watching him in action. After begging for Nancy to take him back he professed his love for Sienna. UGH!

Agreed Darrens being ruined cos of this sl:(
    to think he used to be one of my faves, hes nothing but a nasty, selfish coward:mad:
  • Anika HansonAnika Hanson Posts: 15,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He has a bloody nerve! I watched the omnibus this afternoon and I couldn't believe his gall. He really is spineless. After declaring his love for Nancy and getting knocked back he then went back to Sienna, like he couldn't bare to be alone. I'm glad Nancy has her head screwed on.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When the truth about Sienna comes out I think I'll pause the tv on his face:D
  • Kay_PriceKay_Price Posts: 420
    Forum Member
    Ha. Darren didn't really help Nancy much through her addiction, he shacked up with the nanny and knocked her up (to his knowledge) had Nancy sectioned and wouldn't believe a word she said, but how DARE Nancy try and move on with her life and show him such little respect. Fool.
  • beegee82beegee82 Posts: 501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The ONLY saving grace for Darren in my eyes is that he has realised he still loves Nancy BEFORE Sienna's lie are revealed.... He still believes she did all the mental stuff Sienna tried to frame her for, yet he STILL loves her.

I am dying for a Darren/Nancy reunion as they are one of my fave ever HO couples..... But he definitely needs to pay for being such mug first!!
  • los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    Kay_Price wrote: »
    Ha. Darren didn't really help Nancy much through her addiction, he shacked up with the nanny and knocked her up (to his knowledge) had Nancy sectioned and wouldn't believe a word she said, but how DARE Nancy try and move on with her life and show him such little respect. Fool.

^^^
    Kay speaks the truth!