Options

Kym Marsh Pregnancy - She Doesn't Hang Around Does She?

Comments

• Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Oh God.

But good news ... SHE WILL BE OFF CORRIE FOR A GOOD FEW MONTHS!

Yay.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blimey, she certainly doesn't hang around. That's a surefire way of hooking him once and for all.

Must be the final nail in Jack Ryder's hopes of reuniting with her. Six years of marriage and she doesn't commit to having a child with him - now she's expecting with her new fella!

Agree that it's good news her miserable, moaning mug will be absent from Corrie for months. Don't hurry back! :p
  • Options
    MutintaMutinta Posts: 9,974
    Forum Member
    Her and Jamie have only been dating a few months! She's got her claws into him now.

This means that they're not going to go away. "At home with Kym, Jamie and their new arrival" *puke*
  • Options
    trec123trec123 Posts: 4,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry to stray off topic but how old is the guy who plays David Platt??:eek:
    It says in that article he's to become a father - I thought he was only about 15?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,259
    Forum Member
    Why is it that Kym is being seen as hooking him to keep him or getting her claws into him? He was there too you know and obviously chose no to use contraception.
  • Options
    Scottish_girlScottish_girl Posts: 5,786
    Forum Member
    trec123 wrote: »
    Sorry to stray off topic but how old is the guy who plays David Platt??:eek:
    It says in that article he's to become a father - I thought he was only about 15?

Hes 20, his fiancee is 19/20 I think.

But as for Kim no she doesnt hang around!!
  • Options
    trec123trec123 Posts: 4,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hes 20, his fiancee is 19/20 I think.

But as for Kim no she doesnt hang around!!
    Thanks - he looks much younger - but then I haven't watched Corrie in quite a while.
    Bet Jack Ryder is chuffed to hear about this - he was supposed to be really good with Kym's kids, yet they didn't have one together.
  • Options
    minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A guy i know slept with Ms Marsh many years ago.
    it was pre Jack Ryder when she was just becoming well known in Hearsay.;)
    it was one of those holiday flings in Spain and hes been dining out on it ever since.he sold his story to some Sunday rag at the time.
    I do feel sorry for Jack Ryder,Jamie Lomas seems a bit of a player to me anyway.
    I hope Jack will find someone and be able to move on,i suppose hes attached to Kyms children,hes more or less brought them up.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    With her track record there's no guarantees this relationship will last the distance. And Jamie already has a two-year old son with his ex.

She seems to dispense of her exes with relative ease. I don't know if Jack Ryder will be 'moving on' quite so readily.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,259
    Forum Member
    Sloopy wrote: »
    With her track record there's no guarantees this relationship will last the distance. And Jamie already has a two-year old son with his ex.

She seems to dispense of her exes with relative ease. I don't know if Jack Ryder will be 'moving on' quite so readily.

That makes me laugh, with her track record, what track record would that be? She was in a long term relationship for years which obviously didn't work out, its not like she's had a new man every week or even every year.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 433
    Forum Member
    Oh God.

But good news ... SHE WILL BE OFF CORRIE FOR A GOOD FEW MONTHS!

Yay.

I don't think there is any real point in having her there anymore. She started off well but has gone downbank fast since the baby swap storyline.
    Now Steve's getting rid maybe Granada should think about doing the same.
  • Options
    missloomissloo Posts: 1,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thank god she'll be off our screens for a while then - fingers crossed they'll write her out for good
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surely the perfect opportunity to write La Marsh out of Corrie once and for all. :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,433
    Forum Member
    i can't see the problem with Kym. I say congratulations to them :)
  • Options
    tinkerbell987tinkerbell987 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Blimey, she certainly doesn't hang around. That's a surefire way of hooking him once and for all.

Must be the final nail in Jack Ryder's hopes of reuniting with her. Six years of marriage and she doesn't commit to having a child with him - now she's expecting with her new fella!

Agree that it's good news her miserable, moaning mug will be absent from Corrie for months. Don't hurry back! :p

i agree.... saved me from typing it out as well
  • Options
    moonbabymoonbaby Posts: 2,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG! This is brilliant news! Not because she is up the duff but because she will be written out of Corrie for several months!!!!:D

I do feel sorry for Jack though. I know he wanted children yet it never fitted in with her schedule at the time:rolleyes: I suppose her biological clock is ticking now though- and she needed to trap Jamie for good of course ;)

I hope the Corrie producers do the decent thing and kill off her obnoxious character for good.
  • Options
    jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hate to say it but I think she is making one almighty mistake.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think there is any real point in having her there anymore. She started off well but has gone downbank fast since the baby swap storyline.
    Now Steve's getting rid maybe Granada should think about doing the same.

Oh, if only!

All she seems to do in that programme is nag, nag, nag! Awful, overrated, overexposed character.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    minxymoo wrote: »
    A guy i know slept with Ms Marsh many years ago.
    it was pre Jack Ryder when she was just becoming well known in Hearsay.;)
    it was one of those holiday flings in Spain and hes been dining out on it ever since.he sold his story to some Sunday rag at the time.
    I do feel sorry for Jack Ryder,Jamie Lomas seems a bit of a player to me anyway.
    I hope Jack will find someone and be able to move on,i suppose hes attached to Kyms children,hes more or less brought them up.

And now the hard work is done and they're older, she no longer needs his babysitting services. She's moved them in with Jamie - that's got to hurt....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am pleased for them both, I suppose in regards to her not being on Corrie for a while might not happen, as maybe they will incorporate her pregnancy into the show, now that would be a storyline.
  • Options
    Europa666Europa666 Posts: 1,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it just me who has noticed she has a slightly wonky eye?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 103
    Forum Member
    I read a story in Closer magazine which says Jamie is very happy because Kym "fetches my tea and fills up my beer". Who said romance is dead?:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I read a story in Closer magazine which says Jamie is very happy because Kym "fetches my tea and fills up my beer". Who said romance is dead?:)

Oh, what a charmer. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jamie sounds a bit of a pillock..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,142
    Forum Member
    We were discussing this at work today. I don't like Kym Marsh, I think she's pretty ruthless. Its clear her needs have always come above everyone elses, including her own children.

When she snagged Jack Ryder, she thought they would be the new Posh and Becks, and persuaded him to leave Eastenders because she thought he was better than that. Unfortunately he didn't really work again and couldn't even go back to Easties because he was squished by Martin Fowler!:D

The two of them had a few wilderness years, I get the impression at this point she thought she wouldn't work again so had to settle for what she had. It was only once she became a 'big star' in a top soap that she began to think she was too good for Jack and went on the lookout for a better model, who better than Jamie Lomas who is in the biggest teen soap going. I don't think her relationship with Jack was completely over before the one with Jamie started either (edging her bets). Or perhaps she never had a baby with Jack because she never intended to stick around and was just waiting for that 'something better' to come along. I doubt she had much opportunity to meet anyone famous enough though, as I don't imagine Kym and Jack were invited to many top showbiz bashes...

So now we're what 6, 8 months down the line since she started seeing Jamie and surprise she's pregnant! Thus cementing their position in OK magazine, where they will get at least 3 interviews out of this (announcing new baby, christening and marriage). I would put money on the fact that this was an 'accident'.

However I think she could be quite literally left holding the baby. As Jamie's previous girlfriend found out, having a child does not mean lifelong commitment. His son with his ex is only 2 years old, so he obviously has no qualms about walking away if something better comes along.

Of course, all this is supposition and opinion, so maybe I'm completely wrong! Perhaps they have finally found their soul mates in each other and the baby will be the best thing that ever happened to the both of them.

I don't think I am wrong though.;)
This discussion has been closed.