Doc Martin (Part 6 — Spoilers)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    madmother wrote: »
    But I can't get 86 million out of the cash machine - it would exceed my overdraft limit (by approximately 86 million). :D:D

I knew there would be a catch somewhere:(:(:mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 775
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    akanippy wrote: »
    who is sexier
    caroline catz (doc martin)or
    elisabeth sladen(doctor who)?

Caroline Catz:cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who me? Oh yeah! :D:D:D:p
    :D:D Just don't let evil become cruel... please leave us with something marginally nice, MM - our mental state is already fragile! <puppy eyes smilie>
    kernow19 wrote: »
    Gosh, that would really endear yourself to the locals mm!! :rolleyes:

I can see the news stories now :D and the owners of DM and LG's houses would be right up front with the pitchforks!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fed up with waiting for your favourite smilies to appear on the right hand side of your screen?

>:-) for devil, :-& for sick / vomit

now my favourite for the last two years of waiting for S4 was that one [-O< :D

http://messenger.yahoo.com/features/emoticons/
    http://messenger.yahoo.com/features/hiddenemoticons/
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bohochic wrote: »
    Hi, if anyone's interested we've just built a house a mile and a half away from Port Isaac where Doc Martin is filmed. On sale if anyone of you want to move down here
    It's a stunning area and our workmen were able to pop along and watch the filming last year:D
    I adore DM xxxxx
    God I wish!!! Got some pictures on flickr or a link to a property sight??? Hey, you never know who's reading this thing;):cool:....
    If only! Not sure I'd know what to do with that much money anyway. Could do something really tacky - buy Port Isaac and turn it into a DM theme park. [vomiting smilie]

Thx, whale.
    Next chapter tomorrow hopefully.
    Been there lately? Not sure 86 mil would cover it:cool:. I am so screwed if you don't stop writing soon...I've only just gotten time to watch HIGNFY:( (that young writer made the rest of them look pretty "dozy", as you guys say...and they didn't give MC enough bits:mad:)...when the heck am I gonna find time to read 16+ chapters:eek::eek::eek:?
    Gerco wrote: »
    fed up with waiting for your favourite smilies to appear on the right hand side of your screen?

>:-) for devil, :-& for sick / vomit

now my favourite for the last two years of waiting for S4 was that one [-O< :D

http://messenger.yahoo.com/features/emoticons/
    http://messenger.yahoo.com/features/hiddenemoticons/

Regarding your edit...DS is gonna have to deal with the "text speak" smilies if they can't get off their arses and add a few more emoticons! How about a poll guys...let the contributors vote on some new ones through an administrative thread???
  • akanippyakanippy Posts: 134
    Forum Member
    sendibo wrote: »
    Well I'm not the best judge on sexy women (or even sexy men really) but having seen both in them in action I'd vote CC (though I'm a bit of a biased judge:D).

thanks Sen for your vote .
    i am completely unable to decide -a mystery to me as deep as'where do all the odd socks go?'
    do you know the answer to that one?
    Forum Member
    I keep trying to win the lottery but the machine keeps choosing the wrong numbers. :(:p:p

what do you expect?
    you have some knowledge of statistics.
    i have heard the lottery described as "a tax on the stupid"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thanks Sen for your vote .
    i am completely unable to decide -a mystery to me as deep as'where do all the odd socks go?'
    do you know the answer to that one?
    Well in my case, it's down the back of the washing basket, but I don't have odd ones as all of mine are white. Makes life so much easier :D My personal mystery is 'where do all the pens go' :confused:
    MrsWindy1 wrote: »

:eek: 'worse than watching paint dry! Is this person mad? :rolleyes::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

There is a very good art & pottery gallery but it's opposite the public toilets , so maybe MC was a bit confused:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what do you expect?
    you have some knowledge of statistics.
    i have heard the lottery described as "a tax on the stupid"

True. We'll have to make friends with someone very rich instead. Anyone know any multi-millionaires? :D:rolleyes:;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    True. We'll have to make friends with someone very rich instead. Anyone know any multi-millionaires? :D:rolleyes:;)

My cousin's art teacher married one apparently :D But I barely know the cousin, let alone the art teacher or her husband :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chapter 17 is now loading. Just a short chapter tonight.
    (By the way - tee hee)
  • TantraceciliaTantracecilia Posts: 2,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    (By the way - tee hee)

great chapter MM.....I wont say anymore .....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You've all been busy :)

I've been busy too, on very important matters.......our accomodation is booked in PI next year :D:) We are staying in a small cottage in the village from 20 May through to 3 June 2011:

http://www.brookedge.co.uk/index.html

It's in the same street (Middle Street) as Mrs Tishell's pharmacy in Series 2 and 3 (and the Christmas Special).

It's a long way ahead, but most places near the village already have bookings for the same time and, it must be said, the price was just too good to pass up.

:):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    (By the way - tee hee)
    Very nice :):):)
    lambs wrote: »

I've been busy too, on very important matters.......our accomodation is booked in PI next year :D:) We are staying in a small cottage in the village from 20 May through to 3 June 2011:

It's in the same street (Middle Street) as Mrs Tishell's pharmacy in Series 2 and 3 (and the Christmas Special).

It's a long way ahead, but most places near the village already have bookings for the same time and, it must be said, the price was just too good to pass up.

Looks lovely :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I know lots. The problem is that they don't seem to know me:p
  • Mutley8Mutley8 Posts: 326
    Forum Member

Well done and congratulations. I hope you really enjoy your holiday and get to see some of the filming:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    great chapter MM.....I wont say anymore .....
    sendibo wrote: »
    Very nice :):):)

Thx. :):):)
    And thanks to everyone else who's been reviewing. :):):)
  • BohochicBohochic Posts: 370
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It looks fantastic - and the eco design is great. Sadly, three beds is too big for me:mad:
    Forum Member
    simplyred wrote: »
    I know lots. The problem is that they don't seem to know me:p

i'm one but 72,confined to a wheelchair and married
    do i qualify?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

To be fair, paint probably does dry faster than shooting a two minute scene:p. MC or CC (or JA for that matter:o) are infinitely nicer to look at though!

*heavy sigh* If only:cry:...Great design- it looks lovely!
    Regarding both of these ...when did Padstow become the independent fiefdom of Rick Stein??

Well done Lambs:D. What a huge treat to look forward to!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MlleReuter wrote: »
    To be fair, paint probably does dry faster than shooting a two minute scene:p. MC or CC (or JA for that matter:o) are infinitely nicer to look at though!

Good to see we have a variety of tastes on the forum. :D I prefer an older man myself (like you didn't all already know that:rolleyes:).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good to see we have a variety of tastes on the forum. :D I prefer an older man myself (like you didn't all already know that:rolleyes:).

You might have mentioned it :D:D
This discussion has been closed.