Emmerdale - The Aaron Livesy Story [SPOILERS - Part 26]

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't really see what drama they can create from having Aaron's dad turn up now.

So - he has a problem with Aaron's sexuality - haven't we already been there with Jackson's Dad.
    Aaron's 18 and has built his own life now - he doesn't need anything from his dad - and I can't see that Gordon can do anything to disrupt Aaron's life :confused:

It would seem a bit odd if we are given a storyline where Aaron feels shamed by his dad, since he doesn't seem to have missed him or needed him these past 2 years.

I think Gordon just turning up would disrupt Aaron's life and it wouldn't have to be about him excepting his sexuality or not just him being in the village and interacting with the villagers would probably be enough to upset Aaron and I'm very sure the ED writers could come up with plenty of drama for them they seem pretty good at it :rolleyes: ;):D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Makaa wrote: »
    oh Ginni.. your here...i've missed you...:cry::cry: hows birdie in and hw was xmas

hey sammy...hope you had a good one my dear

hey Makaa, chrimbo was good thanks, hope yours was too.
    Hi-peeps wrote: »
    what does my head in Ginni is he goes on playing the wounded victim (could of used better choice of words..sorry) and how she is leading him on...forgive me if i am wrong but what has she done to lead him on other than that one night of passion and lust to whicg she told him it was a mistake!!!!

forgot to say hello how you been??? we missed you!!!

yeah, know what you mean, I just find Katie very annoying.
    I've kinda been quietly lurking :)
    how's you now, feeling any better?
  • Sam'sWishSam'sWish Posts: 6,759
    Forum Member
    Why do have so many half written stories on my computer that i can't even remember starting?!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ginni wrote: »
    hey Makaa, chrimbo was good thanks, hope yours was too.

yeah, know what you mean, I just find Katie very annoying.
    I've kinda been quietly lurking :)
    how's you now, feeling any better?

still got the cough and sneezing!! temp now below 38 so im happy!!!! got work tomorrow though so hoping i am better in the next 9 hours!!!:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sam'sWish wrote: »
    So many puddles when trying to walk my dogs! They're white! It'll get them dirty man!

I need Summer! :)

How's you Ginni?

...Winter Update soon...yes? :D

tbh been rather scunnered with it since loosing the chapter, and too much RL so not got back to it.

I hate snow when it gets all dirty and icy - it's just horrible here now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    still got the cough and sneezing!! temp now below 38 so im happy!!!! got work tomorrow though so hoping i am better in the next 9 hours!!!:(

so many bugs about just now, everyone seems choked
  • Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,243
    Forum Member
    Madrox wrote: »
    I think Gordon just turning up would disrupt Aaron's life and it wouldn't have to be about him excepting his sexuality or not just him being in the village and interacting with the villagers would probably be enough to upset Aaron and I'm very sure the ED writers could come up with plenty of drama for them they seem pretty good at it :rolleyes: ;):D

I know this is a long shot, and will never, ever happen, but maybe, Gordon and Sandra are killed in a car accident, and Aaron has to make the choice of whether he wants to take on his little sibling....a la my Unconditional fic! lol:D
    Forum Member

I know ive been feeling a bit roapey recently...coughing/sneezing/dizzy spells. The southern Comfort doesnt help that, but....who cares? ha ha!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,876
    Forum Member
    Do what i did, pop yer bubble of denial and just take whatever the writers throw at you!

I don't have a bubble of denial. I think I'm usually quite realistic in my expectations. My mind is just messed up about whether I like/dislike the s/l and where it might go.
    andy614 wrote: »
    I've been like that before, i have an aspect of it now as well. It is horrible. I always just assume that eventually things will fall into place in your own mind and you will be comfortable with your thoughts. I mean thats not happened for me so far but it surley has to happen!:eek::p

Fingers crossed.
    And you can't even blame being pregnant now :D

I know. No excuse at all!
    You are so not alone!! I think my opinion changes by the hour sometimes :rolleyes: Have also been struggling with posts as can't make sense of what I am thinking enough to write it down am trying to go with the flow more but failing miserably I don't think I even know what I'd really like to see happen any more I just can't stick with one idea... so frustrating :rolleyes:

It's so annoying!
    Makaa wrote: »
    glad to hear i am not the only one with conflicting feeling about this s/l Grumps..there are so many times i have told myself that i have had enough but i still keep coming back after...I just want to leave it all to viewing times only..no speculation for me..:o but that in itself is hard enough

I keep trying to avoid speculating but it's too difficult!
    I think if Jackson wasn't still in the picture this is also what I would like to see as I want to see Aaron's story develop with him being more comfortable within himself and having fun dating etc but I don't want to see Jackson get hurt which is what I fear will happen but if they could work it that both boys could be happy that'd be great :rolleyes:

That is exactly how I feel. I just hate to see Jackson hurt :cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

i know i thought the freezing temps were supposed to kill off all the nasties???? not fricking breed them!!!!!
    Forum Member
    tbh been rather scunnered with it since loosing the chapter, and too much RL so not got back to it.

I hate snow when it gets all dirty and icy - it's just horrible here now.

I feel like fricking Jean Torvil when i step onto our street.

oh and, FYI, I did not fall, i attacked the ice with my awesome ninja/headbutt skills.
  • JustBetterJustBetter Posts: 1,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know this is a long shot, and will never, ever happen, but maybe, Gordon and Sandra are killed in a car accident, and Aaron has to make the choice of whether he wants to take on his little sibling....a la my Unconditional fic! lol:D
    Would love to see this, Daddy Aaron :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

lol it's a soap never say never ;) :rolleyes:

Anyway his sibling could always turn up sometime miraculously aged and creating havoc! :p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i know i thought the freezing temps were supposed to kill off all the nasties???? not fricking breed them!!!!!

yeah, but then you go to work in your nice, centrally heated hospital and the place is full of toastie little bugs - waiting to attack!! :)
    Forum Member
    lol it's a soap never say never ;) :rolleyes:

Anyway his sibling could always turn up sometime miraculously aged and creating havoc! :p:D

be a mini version of him! lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

oh and, FYI, I did not fall, i attacked the ice with my awesome ninja/headbutt skills.[/QUOTE]

that made me PMSL!!!!!!!:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

oh and, FYI, I did not fall, i attacked the ice with my awesome ninja/headbutt skills.

and I think I heard on the news this morning that the mayor of New York had got 17,000 gritters keeping the city roads clear of snow....bet we don't have 17,00 gritters in the whole of Scotland :mad:
    Forum Member
    and I think I heard on the news this morning that the mayor of New York had got 17,000 gritters keeping the city roads clear of snow....bet we don't have 17,00 gritters in the whole of Scotland :mad:

i dont even think we've got ONE! ha ha!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeah, but then you go to work in your nice, centrally heated hospital and the place is full of toastie little bugs - waiting to attack!! :)

HAHA thats a laugh!! seriously your joking ...right...no your being serious?? okay am a little :o now¬¬¬

its fricking freezing in that place!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HAHA thats a laugh!! seriously your joking ...right...no your being serious?? okay am a little :o now¬¬¬

its fricking freezing in that place!!!!

oh dear, NHS cutbacks? poor patients!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh dear, NHS cutbacks? poor patients!

dont think its the cutbacks its just so bloody big its unreal so its hard to warm the place!!! the patients never complain, but i do!!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i dont even think we've got ONE! ha ha!!!!

Well we usually get one each morning, but whenthe snow was freah and thick, it was trundling along with it's blade up, not even attempting to clear the roads, how mad is that?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dont think its the cutbacks its just so bloody big its unreal so its hard to warm the place!!! the patients never complain, but i do!!!!!

a wee thermal vest is what you need :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    a wee thermal vest is what you need :D

i tried to get one but they sold out all over they went off the shelves like hot cakes!!!!
    Forum Member
    Well we usually get one each morning, but whenthe snow was freah and thick, it was trundling along with it's blade up, not even attempting to clear the roads, how mad is that?

we never get one on our road. We have a few elderly people living in our street as well as an old peoples home just at the end of the street. My sister nearly fell on the ice the other day, and she's six months pregnant! It's disgusting!
This discussion has been closed.