✭✭✭
    Seems no one has posted Marios Christmas tree

http://twitpic.com/3iu417

Funny that his hoodie is more colourful than the tree :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Malza thinking of you and your mum so nice you have each other at the time of your dreadful loss. Great pic of Mazz., Wishing all the Mole Holers a very happy xmas and a happy and healthy New Year:cool::)
  • Options
    JustBetterJustBetter Posts: 1,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas everyone

Hope Mario and you all have a great day :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How is everyones day?

I am sitting at work (at last a good thing to get my mind busy)
    Outside it's beautifully white and that will hopefully last as it's -6°C at the moment.

Mario is stil keen on making everyone know he does not really like Christmas
    But I bet he likes to tell Santa that he was naughty...

But well, actually he was a good boy this year :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 174
    Forum Member
    Merry Christmas to everyone in the mole hole xx :) Hope you've all had a good day no matter where you are of who you're with :):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mario was chirping earlier on twitter.

He had a lovely day, said his roasted potatoes where "to die for" (would have not mind to have a bite)
    And he loved all of his Christmas presents this year :D
  • Options
    bolaadebolaade Posts: 179
    Forum Member
    Mario was chirping earlier on twitter.

He had a lovely day, said his roasted potatoes where "to die for" (would have not mind to have a bite)
    And he loved all of his Christmas presents this year :D

hi Malzaspeziale,Tudor rose,maidmaryand everyone else in the molehole.sorry about my absent being busy lately first Malzaspeziale i am sorry for your loss i know losing someone you love is awful.i lost someone i love too two weeks before xmas.my prayers goes to you and your family.if only God could end this pain and suffering!.take care my friend.Tudor rose sorry for the late reply i have been busy a week before xmas that is a laugh!.how are ya?maidmary,did you have a good at christmas?
    and everyone else did you have good xmas holidays so far?
    i am also glad for mazz on the mend with his mole flu and he made some fantastic potatoes.
    i wonder what is his secret fabulous potatoes!:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Bolaade nice to have you back so pleased you had a nice xmas. Lol Mazza pots sounded great but then again he was a very gd cook in the BB house. Once again wish you and the Mole Holers a very happy and healthy New Year.:cool::)
  • Options
    welshmamwelshmam Posts: 14,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    well i survived 2 Christmas's and the washing up, OH was ill with man flu on Christmas day so I am glad my friends came to keep me company, dinner went well and everyone was well fed and happy :).
    then on Boxing day my daughter and her bloke came and Christmas dinner round two happened only casualties were the Yorkshire puddings, but we mad up for that by having a brilliant day, filled with food, booze, food, booze more food and fun. :D
    now relaxing knowing there's no work for a week :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Question of the day:

Do we have to fear that we will lose Mario to the temptation of self-made Egg Nogg :p
    I'm going to attempt to make my own Egg Nog. is this a recipe for disaster?

Making Egg Nogg is a complicated thing. I almost felt I was making Polyuice Potion! It has to chill for 5 hours in the fridge.

Well the Egg Nog was a success. Very yummy and Annie loves it too. Just have to make sure I don't get wasted on it now.

And how much Egg Nogg does it need to get Annie drunk :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loving his polyjuice potion HP reference :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JustBetter wrote: »
    Loving his polyjuice potion HP reference :p

Somehow expected :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awww, poor moley
    The Mole Flu Part 2 now! Back into bed...again! This is not a magical adventure!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Mario flu again I have been over to twitter and advised Mazz to take plenty of soup also aspirin and hot drinks and spend a lot longer time in bed wish him better a throughly nice guy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just quickly want to say hi

I will be in London for New Year (from the 31.-02.) and meet St.Rock from this Forum and L. (who was with us when Mario switched on Southends Christmas lights)...

So if any Moleholer lives close and wants to come over and say hi, having a coffe, or a chat... just drop me a PM here (I will take my Laptop) and mybe we can meet up as well ;)
  • Options
    PretzelPretzel Posts: 7,858
    Forum Member
    Just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy New Year. I know that not all forum members are still around. I know that a group have left for some reason that I don't know of but if anyone does still read here then I genuinely hope that 2011 brings all that you wish for.

I haven't always been it's most avid follower, especially in later years, but It's still quite strange to think that next year will not have a BB. I wonder what certain tabloids will find to fill thier pages during summer? :p

All the best everyone- and if I see you around twitter or FB (not so likely as I still don't like it TBH) then hopefully I'll be able to catch up with you.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings from London...

Wishing everyone a fantastic start into the new year tonight, have fun, have some drinks but don't get to loaded.

Special thanks to Mario, who made 2010 a good one for us (and himself) and we will hopefully see much more of him in 2011 :D
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    Hope you all have a Happy New Year, moleholers. I haven't used that word in awhile *sniff sniff* :cry: Good times.
  • Options
    GJaneway69GJaneway69 Posts: 7,089
    Forum Member
    Happy New Year everyone!
    Hope you had an amazing christmas and that the rest of the year will be just as amazing!
    Think of it as a magical adventure, I love you guys and always will xxx
  • Options
    ValWValW Posts: 1,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1st morning of 2011 (with plenty of thumping heads, no doubt! ;) )

Getting to know you lot was by far the best thing about an otherwise crappy year.

Wishing you all a fantastic 12 months ahead. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy new year moleholers :) xxx
  • Options
    welshmamwelshmam Posts: 14,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Happy new year Mario lovers and likers :)
  • Options
    bolaadebolaade Posts: 179
    Forum Member
    tudor rose wrote: »
    Hi Bolaade nice to have you back so pleased you had a nice xmas. Lol Mazza pots sounded great but then again he was a very gd cook in the BB house. Once again wish you and the Mole Holers a very happy and healthy New Year.:cool::)

happy new year to you tudor rose and everyone!:)
    xmas party and new year party were good i sort of didn't want it to end but it did.i bet mario is having fabulous time now!:p
  • Options
    ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Found a pic for you:)

http://twitpic.com/3n1ky6
  • Options
    maidmarymaidmary Posts: 4,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just popped in to say hi. Hope everyone's New Year went well. Mine was a bit of a blur unfortunately, like quite a few of our friends and family, due to this pesky flu. Still, it was a good excuse to do -plenty of telly-watching and I especially enjoyed the programme about polar bears. A lovely and charming insight into the lives of these animals.

It will be interesting to see how Mario's projects pan out in 2011. Here's hoping they go well.

It will be strange having a BB-sized hole this summer won't it, and especially when there are no Friday live eviction nights lol. Still, it will be a novelty to get Friday nights back and actually go out instead!

Take care Moleholers.