Options

Erm? Denise? What just happened?

Comments

• Options
    DamandaDamanda Posts: 34,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pedro wrote: »
    Deflect all you want Damanda. You are welcome to see her through rose tinted 'spec's if you want to but she is a downright nasty piece of work.

I'll tell you what I think is quite sad. .. is that you think being lighthearted is wrong and worthy of ridicule and it's better to make such a damining judgement about someone you have seen for less than 2 hours total in an editted show that creates an unnatural enviroment
  • Options
    biggebruvbiggebruv Posts: 6,626
    Forum Member
    can i get a clip of this fight?
  • Options
    MenkMenk Posts: 13,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tara27 wrote: »
    That's a bit cruel,bringing Nats weight into it.:D

:D haha!
  • Options
    gemsmummygemsmummy Posts: 805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    asdf1982 wrote: »
    does she have a drink problem?

Does a bear shit in the woods?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dan121 wrote: »
    Caz42 out of interest and not having a go, you seem to be a fan of denise. Do you see nothing wrong in her behavior and attitude towards michael, just curious as i intially thought she would be great but changed my mind.

I tend to think that alot of viewers have a favourite before they enter the house and regardless of the actions will remain there favorite throughout. I'm quite relieved that this year i had no favourites whatsoever and i could form my opinions as it went along without getting to worked up over possible bb editing hijinks. If your a fan your a fan fair enough just curious of how much of the outcome is preordained by there fan base.

I see nothing whatsoever wrong in the way she spoke to Michael. I often yell at my OH and he stays calm and walks off like Michael did .......that doesn't make me the baddie, just that he isn't the type to yell and I am......we are all different.

I actually just mentioned in another post that I think she has an alcohol problem so I am in no way blind to her faults Dan. I am teetotal myself and would give her a wide berth when she is drunk .......but I do that with everyone if they are drunk. I have watched her on LW for years and don't always agree with her views........especially on infidelity which I cannot stand, I think you should leave your OH if you are not happy, not go shagging someone else.

So you see, I accept people, warts and all, none of us are perfect, not Denise, nor anyone on this forum. I like people who know who they are and stand up for what they believe in, and I think Denise is exactly that :)
  • Options
    TrumblesTrumbles Posts: 7,781
    Forum Member
    Caz42 wrote: »
    If Natasha went anywhere near Michael it would be for money, nothing more ..........and if you think any differently then you are as deluded as he appears to be.
    luv-em-all wrote: »
    [/B]

True, first point. Second point, she would come running if he snapped his fingers, deluded Michael? I don't think so.
    I thought he was short of money, and that's why he was doing this? (I don't know that, it's just been said on here.)

I don't think money would come into it. Natasha would sleep with him because of who he is, and so she could say she'd done it. Heck, I'd probably sleep with *Mr Blonde* if that's what he wanted, and I'm a straight bloke.

It promises a lifetime's worth of 'free willie' jokes for a start...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I see nothing whatsoever wrong in the way she spoke to Michael. I often yell at my OH and he stays calm and walks off like Michael did .......that doesn't make me the baddie, just that he isn't the type to yell and I am......we are all different.

I actually just mentioned in another post that I think she has an alcohol problem so I am in no way blind to her faults Dan. I am teetotal myself and would give her a wide berth when she is drunk .......but I do that with everyone if they are drunk. I have watched her on LW for years and don't always agree with her views........especially on infidelity which I cannot stand, I think you should leave your OH if you are not happy, not go shagging someone else.

So you see, I accept people, warts and all, none of us are perfect, not Denise, nor anyone on this forum. I like people who know who they are and stand up for what they believe in, and I think Denise is exactly that :)

Fair enough i appreciate your response, i think last bb i was quite similar with my support for Aaron, he acted really badly at times but to me and alot of others his positive qualities shone through, so i can see where your coming from. For me though the negative outways the positive, last point i'd make is that Michael is not Denises OH they met for the first time a week ago, big difference.
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    biggebruv wrote: »
    can i get a clip of this fight?

It wasn't even a fight : Denise was lying on her bed and appeared to be drunk and suddenly blew up at Michael, telling him to f*** off out of her sight.
  • Options
    jobieladjobielad Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Menk wrote: »

Heavens if she can't remember what she has done the night before she has got problems. Memory blackouts aren't good:eek:
  • Options
    Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fair enough i appreciate your response, i think last bb i was quite similar with my support for Aaron, he acted really badly at times but to me and alot of others his positive qualities shone through, so i can see where your coming from. For me though the negative outways the positive, last point i'd make is that Michael is not Denises OH they met for the first time a week ago, big difference.

Exactly! I was just going to post the same thing. Denise has a nerve, laying into Michael as though he was her other half! No wonder he scuttled off into the bathroom ;)
  • Options
    Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    I do like Denise but she shouldn't drink. She's admitted to having a drink problem in the past, and with her history of depression I really don't think it is a good idea for her to have started again. Alcohol can bring out an ugly side in people and I suspect that was the case tonight. I felt sorry for poor Michael he had no idea what he'd done.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Doesn't matter to me, I would yell at you if you annoyed me just as I would yell at my OH. I don't put on any airs and graces for anyone ........I'm me :)
  • Options
    MenkMenk Posts: 13,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think that Denise thought that Michael would single her out, as a fellow actor and more mature, intelligent yet attractive older woman, and they would spend a lot of time together and gain the respect of the other less famous HMs as the wisest, most successful HMs. I think she is terribly miffed that he sees her in the same bracket as all the others, and seems to hold himself above it all, uncaring of how he does or who likes him - which is ultimately a more respectable attitude to take on CBB!
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    While I don't watch Loose Women I have seen bits & bobs of it and I can imagine when she goes back there they will all start cackling about it and they will be telling her how funny and great she was especially when she was drunk.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Doesn't matter to me, I would yell at you if you annoyed me just as I would yell at my OH. I don't put on any airs and graces for anyone ........I'm me :)

so was Adolf
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    While I don't watch Loose Women I have seen bits & bobs of it and I can imagine when she goes back there they will all start cackling about it and they will be telling her how funny and great she was especially when she was drunk.

LOL ...another closet male LW watcher !

Go on, just admit you watch it every day and make sure your lunch and cuppa is ready just in time for 12.30pm :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so was Adolf

What a silly childish comment, you are comparing me to Hitler?

It must be past your bedtime ....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    LOL ...another closet male LW watcher !

Go on, just admit you watch it every day and make sure your lunch and cuppa is ready just in time for 12.30pm :D

No but Mum watches from time to time 12,30 I'm usually watching G.O.L.D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 84
    Forum Member
    She was in tears very upset bless her.
    shame she's alchohol dependent.
    Love her work!! she was ace on wish you were here and richard n judy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No but Mum watches from time to time 12,30 I'm usually watching G.O.L.D

Who? Andrew Stone?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i didnt get what happened,i just presumed it was because of the drink.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Who? Andrew Stone?

No the channel :D

Well either that or World Of Sport but I have most of that on DVDR now
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Menk wrote: »
    I think that Denise thought that Michael would single her out, as a fellow actor and more mature, intelligent yet attractive older woman, and they would spend a lot of time together and gain the respect of the other less famous HMs as the wisest, most successful HMs. I think she is terribly miffed that he sees her in the same bracket as all the others, and seems to hold himself above it all, uncaring of how he does or who likes him - which is ultimately a more respectable attitude to take on CBB!

That's because she is in the same bracket as the others. I'm surprised at how plain and ordinary the likes of she and Natalie are......they're run of the mill chav types with a ton of baggage who have somehow managed to eke out successful TV careers.
  • Options
    FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't understand what happened, why did Denise become so mad at Michael?