Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    This thread is about Tulisa not you. :D

lol, brilliant reply:D:D made me lol.:cool:
  • Options
    stash22stash22 Posts: 5,370
    Forum Member
    Kim and paris and many others have made sex tapes but do you see thier careers ruined? Its not tulisa's fault tulisa is a nice girl trying to make a good life just like everyone else. I know we can say for sure that it was her ex justin who sold the tape but if it was him,and the choice was mine i would have him do a few months in prison,see how he likes that

Kim and Paris didnt have much of a career to ruin in the first place, both got super famous after their reality tv shows which came after the sex tapes. Both were known beforehand as socalites but werent infamous around the world. That's why people claim that they, and certain other since, have been part of the videotape being leaked as it only boosted their careers. Thats why I dont think Tulisa would need to leak the tape, she doesnt have anything to gain -shes a judge on one of the biggest shows on tv, if anything this sextape is going to tarnish her career and it will always be dragged up by the press forever more.
  • Options
    HazelKeelanHazelKeelan Posts: 1,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stash22 wrote: »
    Kim and Paris didnt have much of a career to ruin in the first place, both got super famous after their reality tv shows which came after the sex tapes. Both were known beforehand as socalites but werent infamous around the world. That's why people claim that they, and certain other since, have been part of the videotape being leaked as it only boosted their careers. Thats why I dont think Tulisa would need to leak the tape, she doesnt have anything to gain -shes a judge on one of the biggest shows on tv, if anything this sextape is going to tarnish her career and it will always be dragged up by the press forever more.

To be fair, Paris showed herself to be a much better c()ck-sucker than Tulisa.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stash22 wrote: »

Paris is the American version of Jordan. The only reason Paris is famous is because of her parents who happen to own the Hilton hotel. She's not a singer, she's not an actress etc. She's making a living off her parents' surname.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    2 things to further your thoughts perhaps. Not saying I believe it, but...

1) Her ex has stated that it was her camera/phone that took the film and he never had a copy to leak in the first place. Make of that what you will, unless you think that she's turned over a new leaf and gone all nicey nice all of a sudden.

2) Funny that it got leaked 2 days before the promo for her first solo single started isn't it? :) #JustSaying
  • Options
    Jimmy_McNultyJimmy_McNulty Posts: 11,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She can come jump in my bed :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Archangel wrote: »

1) Her ex has stated that it was her camera/phone that took the film and he never had a copy to leak in the first place. Make of that what you will, unless you think that she's turned over a new leaf and gone all nicey nice all of a sudden.

2) Funny that it got leaked 2 days before the promo for her first solo single started isn't it? :) #JustSaying

Which one of the two has nothing to lose by telling lies and which one has everything to lose?
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,147
    Forum Member
    smc81 wrote: »
    Which one of the two has nothing to lose by telling lies and which one has everything to lose?

Tulisa has nothing to lose if she lied and it isn't revealed.

What did her management say last August about a 'fabricated' video and she has never been involved in the making of a sex video?

Either she hushed her mouth for 6 months knowing she had done a video or her recent statement.....
    I've never been the type, regardless of being in the public eye, to sit down and keep my mouth shut and be quiet about anything...

...was utter cobblers and a cue for her management to bring on the violins.
  • Options
    HazelKeelanHazelKeelan Posts: 1,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She can come jump in my bed :)

But surely only if she has very significantly improved her technique since what we've seen? Otherwise it would be very very irritating and you would end up having to sort yourself out.
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

.. but 2 things that have been mentioned multiple times on the other thread :)
    ..and he never had a copy to leak in the first place

No, according to reports, he claimed he had "nothing to do" with leaking it on the internet. He's never denied he had a copy of the tape. And obviously for the pedantry police, of course he's never admitted it either. But then he wouldn't since he's facing court action.

Again, covered multiple times in the other thread.
    Tulisa has nothing to lose if she lied and it isn't revealed

Well obviously, but the fact she's suing for damages certainly suggests to me that she is confident of a verdict. If Edwards is that adamant that he had nothing to do with it and can prove it, I suspect he'll certainly defend the action.

But then I suspect that if they end up settling out of court then that will further underscore people's belief that she was responsible for the leak, which is absurd.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And if on cue.....
    The X Factor judge had an early night after getting paranoid about people talking behind her back at a bash following a Drake gig.

This a strong female who was happy to be seen having fun in a sex shop, who tweeted about a vibrator in her luggage and didn't give a **** about her pussy being made public. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And if on cue.....

This a strong female who was happy to be seen having fun in a sex shop, who tweeted about a vibrator in her luggage and didn't give a **** about her pussy being made public. :)

I think there's a world of difference between that and actually being in the same room as people you considered friends and wondering if they've seen a video of you performing a sex act.

But to be honest, it's a bit of a stretch to try and use that as a means of making a case that she leaked the tape herself. How many women her age have been in sex shops with friends ? How many women her age (or any age for that matter) have taken a vibrator on holiday ?

As Phoebe once said in Friends, "We must alert the church elders!" :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For those who think Tulisa leaked the tape - Who was trying to sell it to The Sun and The Mirror for £30000? I really don't think that she needs the money that badly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For those who think Tulisa leaked the tape - Who was trying to sell it to The Sun and The Mirror for £30000? I really don't think that she needs the money that badly.

That still wouldn't convince some people. They'd think she "deliberately" tried to sell the tape to cover the fact she leaked it :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    blah, blah...But then I suspect that if they end up settling out of court then that will further underscore people's belief that she was responsible for the leak, which is absurd.

Having a Personal Assistant who's twitter account has...
    PA to Tulisa Contostavlos. Best caught when drunk. Talk to me bitches.

Indicates where he and she are coming from and an indicator of their likely attitude to certain matters.

May I remind those with short memories... a newspaper supplied stills 6 months ago and through her management, it was stated the video was a fabrication that cherub like Tulisa had never made such a video.

From what I've seen & read it would not surprise me if Tulisa and her friends attitude is/was to find the sex video hilarious.

Sorry I don't buy her portrayal as being disgusted of Hackney when put alongside the sex stories SHE happily generated in Jan, Feb & Mar.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We're getting into "big man v fare dodger" circular argument world here so I'm taking my leave. For the record I don't think she had anything to do with it as she has far too much to lose career wise, and that's my opinion.

But that's me done with this ..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    __3kerry wrote: »
    Somehow, I don't think her career is over....

I agree
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think there's a world of difference between that and actually being in the same room as people you considered friends and wondering if they've seen a video of you performing a sex act.

I might have bought the 'she was naive and young' and it was a mistake, but in 2010 she indicated she might do stuff but her trick was to make sure you don't get caught...ie she wasn't naive.
    But to be honest, it's a bit of a stretch to try and use that as a means of making a case that she leaked the tape herself.

As far as I am aware I've never made a case she leaked the video?
    How many women her age have been in sex shops with friends ? How many women her age (or any age for that matter) have taken a vibrator on holiday ?

As Phoebe once said in Friends, "We must alert the church elders!" :rolleyes:

What's religion got to do with?

It's not even about her, mine or even your sexual morals.

As has been pointed out she is a hot babe of the 21st Century and with that in mind the total denial of any video, followed by 6 months of silence on her part make no sense.

Why could she not say what she said in her recent video 6 months ago?

In a stroke it would have devalued the video and her lawyers could have taken pre-emtive action to protect her privacy, which Justice Eady maybe possible very cheaply in 2006/2007.

Basically why wasn't her and her management's attitutide six months ago...''yea, I made a video with my boyfriend, so what."

Instead when the public had not seen the video it was made out it was 'fabricated' and she never had or never would be involved such a video.

Looks like it was she and her management who were calling on the church elders to act. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her PR is now suing a blog for defamation re 'denials'.
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her PR is now suing a blog for defamation re 'denials'.

It surprises me that they have chosen not to let the dust on this matter.
    Its old news now.:yawn:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It surprises me that they have chosen not to let the dust on this matter.
    Its old news now.:yawn:

The errr column :eek: inches this story is attracting must be very distracting if trying to promote a record.
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The errr column :eek: inches this story is attracting must be very distracting if trying to promote a record.

You know that old adage as well as I do.;)

Any publicity etc etc
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 315
    Forum Member
    degsyhufc wrote: »
    She neglected the balls

Superb.